It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We eat Chinese hair in our daily bread , disgusting !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Today I discovered that we probably all eat Chinese human hair as byproduct for our bakeries who use so called L-cysteine that makes bread more airy and full.

In most European countries the use of L-cysteine refined from human hair is forbidden and therefore only duck feathers are allowed to extract L-cysteine from.
But because the product L-cysteine is made in china and when refined so pure you can't see the difference between human or duck feather L-cysteine.
But the extraction of L-cysteine from human hiar is eighty percent more and cheaper then refined duckfeather L-cysteine.
So the Chinese say they sell us duck feather L-cysteine but instead they lie and sell us the much cheaper to produce human L-cysteine.

A manager of company that produces non-animal L-cysteine stated in September 2010 that the major animal source of L-cysteine today was "human hair mostly

I know that it's all being refined within filthy Chinese hair factories . and poor people sorting out tonnes of hair from barbershops all over china . to be then compressed and to later put in this huge silo with hydrochloric acid to extract some white powder called L-cysteine. So you don't even taste this.. But the idea its DISGUSTING I now have a total different look on bread as i did before.

So next time when you go to the bakery store and find some human hair in your Bagel , domino pizza , MC Donald apple pie etc don't worry it's almost completely made out of human hair

VR

Bon appetite...

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Im in Australia so this doesn't apply here. Nothing against Asians many of their woman are cute.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

You would be amazed how widely this is being used within bakeries ..you can't see the difference between refined duck feathers or human hair.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
GAG!!!!! Please please tell me this isn't true...tell me I'm not consuming some strangers hair on a daily basis...noooooooooo!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I WOULD RATHER HAVE MY BREAD NOT BE AIRY AND FULL IF THATS THE CASE!!!! i might never eat bread again, i don't want duck feathers in my bread either disgusting!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

I just threw up in my mouth a little...

All I can say is WTF...........................................(...to infinity).

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
My grandmother always baked our bread when I was a kid..pizza crust is not too complicated to make from scratch either...looks like I'll be baking more often.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Well I am now going to make myself a few rounds of cheese on Chinese hairy bread (toast) , what looks exactely like the bread on the vid.

Good job i`ve had a few smokes and i have the munchies, it will make the experience all the better.

With a packet of Kettles slightly salted and a handful of KP JUMBO peanuts!!!!
edit on 6-2-2014 by fenian8 because: just wanted the scene to be set.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
its good to bake your own bread

You should also ask what is used in beauty creams and cosmetics.. its even more disgusting, nevertheless they still sell alot.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ieatbrains

Yep it's true and no blond brown or other hair nope it's black and straight chinese hair...
Maybe I ask my barber if could take my own hair with me and bake my own bread with this..
edit on 0b29America/ChicagoThu, 06 Feb 2014 17:27:29 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 06 Feb 2014 17:27:29 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

And I literally just ate a sandwich..

Oh well, heres some other "interesting" food facts..

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

0bserver1

So next time when you go to the bakery store and find some human hair in your Bagel , domino pizza , MC Donald apple pie etc don't worry it's almost completely made out of human hair

Thats a strange perspective. Just because a component of say, X, is Y, and Y is also a component of Z, does not mean X = Z.

By that logic, every fruit, vegetable, meat product, dairy product, soda, and even bottle of fancy water, is "almost completely made out of" human feces, seeing as water is the primary component of all those things, including human feces.

Heres something to think about: imagine a universal constructor device, like a replicator on Star Trek. The only thing it needs to function is mass and energy, and with the energy supplied, it doesnt give a damn what mass it is given to deconstruct and rebuild with, as long as its given mass to begin with.

If that UC deconstructed a mound of filth to create the perfectly baked bagel (or food of your choice), would you refuse to eat it because of what the mass in front of you was once configured as, even though now, it has no resemblance whatsoever to what it was before, and indeed is quite molecularly different?

If you would refuse... why? Deeply explore that why.

And heres a scary thought for all you squimish ones: all the water on the planet... yep, the water you drink every day... has been through someones, somethings, intestines. Pure virgin water is not pulled out of the ether just for you to drink; you are using water molecules that have been used millions of times before in other organisms

Also everything you eat, see, touch, smell, etc, are just the remnants of exploded star corpses.

So put it all into a larger perspective, and see that its not really a big deal.

edit on 2/6/2014 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Not sure I see why people are being disgusted by this. You're not eating human hair, you're eating a purified chemical compound which has been extracted from human hair.

I suppose humanity would never have ventured into space if astronauts were quite as fussy about drinking purified H2O extracted from human urine.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

There are ways to avoid this,
one I know of is to look for the Parve symbol,
aka known as KOSHER.

KOSHER labeling forbids this ingredient as
well as many others that are disgusting.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Another reason for me to buy my bread and buns at our local bakery.
It tastes better and the quality is better, even though it might cost a few cents more.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
i'm disgusted our breadbasket nation can't even be self sufficient enuf to make our daily bread

pft.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by PheonixReborn

True , but I rather would have known if I read the ingredients on the packing that L-cystiene was used . but they don't mentioned it..

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Lol!!! Hair is hair I don't care what color it is!

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
We eat
Chinese hair and they eat friggin dogs. You know what they say, you are what you eat. I buy bread from a LOCAL, ORGANIC bakery!!! I don't' eat no Chinese pubic hair, BUT YOU DO!!!! BEOTCHES!!!!! L OL!!
edit on 6-2-2014 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Here is a LIST
of many common brands with notations on the disgusting ingredient .

www.theisraelofgodrc.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join