It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow, sad. 2 Brothers both die 10 days apart from undetected heart conditions. Both young and had fa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
So these two brothers died 10 days apart from each other. Both had undetected heart conditions. Very sad for their family's. Here is the news clip. It is short, but worth a watch.

screen.yahoo.com...
edit on 6-2-2014 by kurthall because: spelling

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kurthall

That story reminds me of my brother in-laws family. His father died at 49 from a sudden heart attack. When my brother in-law turned 49 he died of a sudden heart attack. His brother died 2 years later at the age of 49 died from a sudden from a heart attack. I know if you have a family history of heart attacks, you should really make sure your doctor is aware of it. In my brother in-law's case, the chances of them all dying at the same age of 49, must really be uncommon.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

WOW, that is strange. Yes it is important to have your heart checked regularly, and Blood Pressure. I have been on meds since I was 31 and now I am 42 for BP and heart issues.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Very sad. Perhaps his brother died of a broken heart
I didn't catch the report saying what the first brother died from ,it just said unexpected I think.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

WeRpeons
reply to post by kurthall

That story reminds me of my brother in-laws family. His father died at 49 from a sudden heart attack. When my brother in-law turned 49 he died of a sudden heart attack. His brother died 2 years later at the age of 49 died from a sudden from a heart attack. I know if you have a family history of heart attacks, you should really make sure your doctor is aware of it. In my brother in-law's case, the chances of them all dying at the same age of 49, must really be uncommon.

I think what you describe is not terribly uncommon . Probably a genetic factor or two ?

My Father , two uncles ? 60...60...60... same thing it would seem.

It infuriates me that ' Genetics ' is not the #1 priority of humanity ... and, that ' Genetics ' is so often misused in frivolous ( IMO ) ways . Long after I am dead , it looks like , somebody might get serious about HUMAN gene manipulation and so on. Then ... these unfortunate young family men could have lived much longer . We ( H.Sapiens ) just don't care is all. IMHO

2cents
edit on 6-2-2014 by Bazart because: have ta kill ya

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Very sad indeed.
Given by what I can find out they had a form of cardiomyopathy, possibly hypertrophic.

Thankfully it's rare but unfortunately it's usually discovered by accident and in some cases not at all until it's too late.
In this case, the second brother would possibly have been screened after his brother's death but not within the 10 days.

ghr.nlm.nih.gov...

I couldn't even begin to understand what their family is going through.

top topics

join