It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Informative Message on Terrorism to All.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Recently I read a post on this website relating to terrorism, and one response viewed terrorism as a problem of primarily Israel and the United States. So, on this post I am going to try and list terrorist groups not associated with harming the United States or Israel.

Below are terrorist groups not associated with harming Israel/United States:
1.Cabinda Democratic Front (Angola)
2.Bavarian Liberation Army (Austria)
3.People's Extra Parliamentary Opposition (Austria)
4.Islamic Front for the Liberation of Bahrain (Bahrain)
5.Movement for the Liberation of Bahrain (Bahrain)
6.Shanti Bahini (Bangladesh-Ceasefire)
7.National Liberation Army - Bolivia
8.Tupac Katari Guerrilla Army (Bolivia)
9. Forces for the Defense of Democracy (Burundi)
10. Front de Liberation du Quebec (Canada-Inactive)
11.Armed Forces for a Federal Republic (Chad-6 others)
12.Lautaro Youth Movement (Chile)
13.Manuel Rodriguez Patriotic Front - Autonomous (Chile)
14.Manuel Rodriguez Patriotic Front - Dissidents (Chile)
15.Movimento de la Izquierda Revolucionaria (Chile)
16.United Popular Action Movement-Lautaro (Chile)
17.Uighur Muslim Separatists (China)
18. National Liberation Army (Columbia)

----The List Continues, So please respond intelligently when speaking about terrorism and deny ignorance because terrorism is not isolated to Israel/United States. Thank you.

For a complete list go here:
freelebanon.org...

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
You are right terrorism has been around for a long time, but until recently has become a crusade of the US against the evil middle east. (excluding Israel occurs)

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
marg6043,

Please dont forget 9/11. I know after a while we tend to forget, but we were kind of hurled into this.

9/11 Is our Terrorism Pearl Harbor.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
marg6043,

Please dont forget 9/11. I know after a while we tend to forget, but we were kind of hurled into this.

9/11 Is our Terrorism Pearl Harbor.

I think Mr. Bush did a good job forgeting 9/11 when he forgot bin-laden and invaded Iraq.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Nice one. Correct, Bin Laden is still alive. But we got a 67 year old dictator! Impressive.

*Sarcasm

[edit on 22-11-2004 by TheBigD]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Marge, dont get off topic. Your previous post reads as if the US has no justification to hunt Terorists in the middle east. That implies to me that its OK to terrorize the US if your from the middle east.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Uh, hmmm..

Canada was labelled as a country that harbours terrorism (yikes) by the Bush administration, yet that country has only one terrorist organization which is no longer active.

We're suppose to believe the president of the United States right? ok just checking..

Aint it great when you declare war on an ideology such as "terrorism". it allows the US to pick and choose who are the enemies. The Kurdistan Democratic Party, Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Islamic Movement of Kurdistan put forth daily attacks against Saddam's Iraq killing innocents, yet they were and still considered to be the good guys fighting the nobel cause.

That's like a small pocket of Canadians taking back American soil lost during the 1812 war delivering daily attacks on the surrounding regions, being fully supported by the UN.

2008? We're so doomed!!

[edit on 22-11-2004 by syntaxer]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Canada = US Light

Canada = 52nd State

Canada = US's designated Bachelor Party Town

Canada = US Colony

Canada = US Starter Kit

Canada = NHL Training Camp

Canada = US version 2.0

Canada = Colder US

Canada = Slightly less Comunist than China, slightly more comunist than US

Canada = Celine Deon containment grounds - please keep her there

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer
Uh, hmmm..

Canada was labelled as a country that harbours terrorism (yikes) by the Bush administration, yet that country has only one terrorist organization which is no longer active.

We're suppose to believe the president of the United States right? ok just checking..

2008? We're so doomed!!

[edit on 22-11-2004 by syntaxer]

I think Canada has been lable by the present administration due to the fact that perhaps is in the list of Mr. Bush take over along with Iran and Syria.

It seems we are fighting an Ideology anyway and Ideologies does not have countries of oirgin but they are located all over the globe.

top topics

join