It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Breaks Leg of 10-Year-Old Who Filmed Him

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JackSparrow17

If all cops were heros, they wouldn't have a problem being recorded. They'd encourage it.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

The biggest problem is that the Stamford experiment shows that even good people become abusive and sadistic when given power over others and not having the proper control measures in place.

Even cameras are not sufficient, they don't care they are being filmed, their egos tell them that they are Gods and we are expendable eaters and breeders.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
This is why I am in favor of the death penalty.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

RedParrotHead

There are good cops out there and they out number the bad ones who get all of the press. I know some personally.

You can't enforce immoral laws made by immoral people who don't obey the laws they make and still be a good person, sorry. So few peace officers, so many law officers. A cop with a utility belt is like kid with cool toys; they're going to want to use them. Why do at least half of the patrol cops I see walking about town constantly rest their hand on the butts of their guns or batons? You don't recognize the power of perceived authority over others to corrupt a human? Or the US vs THEM mentality infused into the minds of LEOs? We are not humans in the eyes of the police, we are "subjects," "suspects," and "perps."

edit on 15-2-2014 by centhwevir1979 because: missing word

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join