It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Breaks Leg of 10-Year-Old Who Filmed Him

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

alienreality
This IS the behavior that will replace what will become obsolete, and that is being courteous and professional to people. When guns are banned like in NYC, the cops will act like this every single time, in every country with gun bans, without fail..

If I had to live in NYC I would still carry a weapon with 15-20 round capacity.
Either that, or give up being a human being with any dignity or self respect..

Wedont have guns in the uk and our police are not out of control thugs

Think you recuiting the wrong type or people.....

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

yeah but your thugs are out of control thugs.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

We need a federal law to prosecute police who interfere with photographers and videographers.

In the state of Illinois it's illegal to film police officers while they're on duty. And not just a little illegal, its a felony of the same stature and same potential punishment as rape.

Rumor has it that the state knows it wouldn't pass constitutional muster, so they're careful how/when they bring it into play. They don't want to lose it as a club for confiscating inconvenient footage.

So in Illinois, that "brave" officer would have broken that "hoodlums" leg while he was committing a felony and resisting arrest. It's shameful.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheConspiracyPages

Illinois, home of Blagdonovich, Chicago, and Obama. The second most corrupt state after Louisiana. Of course.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

RedParrotHead
reply to post by Hushabye

So lets just skip the investigation and trial? The cops are 100% guilty already?

Everyone here is so convinced it went down exactly as the mother & son say. I'm not saying it didn't because it sure looks that way- but let's at least hear both sides.

Is that crazy to suggest?

Something tells me that without a cry for justice from the public incidents like this would never be investigated by any oversight. How would we know the other side of the story is unless you press for answers. You think the cops are going to come out and explain what happened because they are good and honest people?? No! This is going to get buried under a pile of paperwork unless the public screams loud enough.

I understand what you are saying but it is my understanding that children under 12 are not criminally liable for anything they do. If the cops felt justified they should have broke the mothers leg. At least then the police claim of resisting would have a leg to stand on, as it is there is ZERO excuse.

Those officers should have been arrested at the scene just like anyone else would have been if a parent told the police that a grown man broke a childs leg in a fit of anger.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MALBOSIA

The police department is a gang, just like any other.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

gladtobehere
How much do you wanna bet that these cops are former military.

Recruiting ex-military to be cops has to be one of the most insane ideas to date.

Insane? Maybe.

The logic of recruiting troops trained to "kill people and break things" depends on what the TPTB wanted these "police" to do, eh? If their goal was pacification and/or domestic terrorism of the citizenry, would hiring killers make sense?

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RedParrotHead

We can discuss that after you tell me when it's all right to break a childs' bones.

No more crackers, for you Polly.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Ooopsie. My mouse is being bad. Please delete this double post.
edit on 180000005406pmb14America/Chicago by Hushabye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

I have the utmost trust in ALL authority.

The kid deserved it.
edit on 6-2-2014 by FreeWillAnomaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Hushabye

Sorry I wasn't avoiding the question...the answer is never. Absolutely never should an adult (cop or otherwise) hurt a child. I've got three if my own and know how any parent would feel If anyone hurt one of them.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

FreeWillAnomaly

I have the utmost trust in ALL authority.

The kid deserved it.

Hopefully that's your sarcasm showing.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RedParrotHead

Then your entitlement minded self should keep them in line. If you would stop using your EBT card to feed your kids, get off your lazy but and get a job - we won't have to break their legs.

Your views are a result of this entitlement minded generation.

What makes you think you are entitled to raise criminal children who video tape police officers in the line of duty? They are under enough stress.

It's because of your food stamps you lazy bum. If you had to work for a living - you would understand why these officers did what they did.

Stop letting all these Democrat kids run around robbing people and we won't have a problem.

He was just another Treyvon Martin. That could have been Obama's son.
He deserved worse than he got.

Don't you dare call this comment racist, you racist.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

NO it's not.

Just another DemonRAT kid. He deserved it. I'm happy the officer stood his ground.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeWillAnomaly

I have met a lot of people that cannot come up with a single intelligent thought so as a defence mechanism they go for shock and awe with every response. It seems to help them feel self worth by generating reactions out of people rather than contribute an opinion.

Keep on keeping on brother.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

It's really how some people think, smart guy.

Go to an extreme conservative website and look at the comments that everyone agrees on. You will find thousands of people posting comments like that online and oftentimes with hundreds of upvotes on disqus.

There's a good chance that that's how those cops really think. Not all cops - those cops.

I have read many extremely serious comments like that. I know for ATSers it might be hard to comprehend, but it is a common mentality among some groups of people.

It is my honest opinion of how those cops probably really think based on their actions. Flicking the nipple ring shows just how sub-human they viewed the family to be (aside from breaking the kids leg - which they should be shot for). And then having the nerve to comment on her status as a mother.

The reason you don't see it on ATS is because ATS is heavily moderated, but I think those comments should be on display for everyone to see. People need to know how many of these people REALLY think.
edit on 6-2-2014 by FreeWillAnomaly because: etas

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

FreeWillAnomaly

It's really how some people think, smart guy.

Go to an extreme conservative website and look at the comments that everyone agrees on. You will find thousands of people posting comments like that online and oftentimes with hundreds of upvotes on disqus.

There's a good chance that that's how those cops really think. Not all cops - those cops.

I have read many extremely serious comments like that. I know for ATSers it might be hard to comprehend, but it is a common mentality among some groups of people.

It is my honest opinion of how those cops really think based on their actions. Flicking the nipple ring shows just how sub-human they viewed the family to be.

The reason you don't see it on ATS is because ATS is heavily moderated, but I think those comments should be on display for everyone to see. People need to know how many of these people REALLY think.

Ok so I do not get your position then. I admit.

Are you playing devils advocate or likening these opinions you speak of to your own?

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

What in the heck is wrong with cops today?!

I am sorry but they need stricter guidelines and psych screens for cops. It seems they allow anyone to be a cop. I also think that if they military wouldn't take you then you shouldn't be a cop either. Those guys tend to have a chip on their shoulder because they were rejected by the military.

I was never afraid of cops until recently. Now if I see one behind me or near me I get nervous and I"m not doing anything wrong!! Yet that doesn't stop them from causing injury or death to people anymore.

Sad this poor kid had to have this happen by someone he looked up to. I hope that cop rots in jail with the people he has put in. He is no different than they are.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

My position is that I wouldn't care if those cops turned up dead.

My previous posts were to show a truly #ed up mentality that many people truly do hold. Everything I posted was taken straight from comments I have seen on extreme right wing websites.

In fact, I see comments like that in the comment section of a right wing newspaper in Michigan all the time, with many upvotes. That website is somewhat moderated. When I click on disqus profiles on that website, it shows their comments on the extreme right wing websites that are NOT moderated, and I get insight into how they truly think. There are far more people who hold that mentality than you would imagine. I found it hard to believe when I realized it. That was why I made those posts, to show how those cops most likely really think.

(by the way, among them, democrat is code for black people. Given your lack of exposure to those types of people, I thought you might need to know that)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Bone75
Had it been my 10 year old son, whichever foot that cop used to break his leg would be on display over my fireplace.
You got that right, Bone. My sentiments precisely.When it comes to my kids, it's all or nothing. He's one lucky cop.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join