It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanton Friedman on What the Government Isn't Telling Us About Aliens

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

EnPassant
reply to post by InhaleExhale

I mean the traditional Catholic fallen angel as opposed to an evil spirit. Aliens are spirits that, like humans, can have physical bodies. They do not serve God.

The aliens don't serve God?

The God of the Christians/Catholics I assume, why would you say such, have you discussed with an Alien about their dogmatic beliefs and whether they correspond to Earths dogmatic beliefs?

Why do you say they do not serve God?

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

InhaleExhale

EnPassant
reply to post by InhaleExhale

I mean the traditional Catholic fallen angel as opposed to an evil spirit. Aliens are spirits that, like humans, can have physical bodies. They do not serve God.

The aliens don't serve God?

The God of the Christians/Catholics I assume, why would you say such, have you discussed with an Alien about their dogmatic beliefs and whether they correspond to Earths dogmatic beliefs?

Why do you say they do not serve God?

A spirit that serves God would do so transparently. These beings skirt around the edges of things abducting people, giving contradictory messages and hiding their real agenda. A true angel or good spirit would make God's Will known to the world and would do so in an honest transparent unambiguous way.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

His lack of a PhD may have been the reason his career as a "nuclear physicist" fizzled, but there's no doubt that it did

Didn't need a PhD back in his day. Heck, didn't even need a college degree. It was all about work experience, especially if in the military contracting arena. My father never had a college degree, but is one of the top people in the field of avionics when it comes to different specialties. After two branches of the service, he bounced around between Boeing, Lockheed, Sikorsky, etc., no degree. Was simply a different time.

So his lack of a PhD isn't a black mark in my book. As mentioned though, his message and info really hasn't changed at all, so if you've heard it once, you've heard it. Still, one of the few respectable UFOlogists in the field.

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join