It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My girlfriend is a b^&*%

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by skoalman88

Im going to yield to our female members here who have a healthier perspective than mine.
But, since you stated no particulars, Im just going to say prob you need to explain yourself better to us...and her. At that point...usually if you feel deep down something is wrong...there prob is. It might be time for you both to move on.
I think she's sending you a message...

Ladies????

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Sooo... Is it that hard to talk to her?

My bf used to call me a B to my face. Know what I did? I talked to him. I got sick of feeling miserable because of the way he thought about me and treated me due to those feelings and I reminded him I am a freaking human being. Your girlfriend is one too you know. Get over yourself and grow a pair.

We communicate better and have understanding about each other's lives, and how we react to certain stimulus in our lives.

But for the sake of the girl, dump her and let her find someone that cares enough about her to TALK TO HER rather than assuming she's just some cranky jacked up monster. You want a relationship with someone you have to work at it. Want something that doesn't take work? Get a prostitute.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

mysterioustranger

Im going to yield to our female members here who have a healthier perspective than mine.
But, since you stated no particulars, Im just going to say prob you need to explain yourself better to us...and her. At that point...usually if you feel deep down something is wrong...there prob is. It might be time for you both to move on.
I think she's sending you a message...

Ladies????

But no, MS. No one is a mind reader. I think both men and women deserve to be told exactly, plainly, and immediately, whenever there is a problem. If you don't want someone fine. Really, just say so. You hurt people more by playing games or 'hinting' around. People get messages mixed all the time. Even intuitive people.
I think men have a hard time rejecting women, or telling them to go away because they do have a little softie spot, and don't want to hurt her. That is, if she isn't s raving lunatic. Likewise, I think most times when women are quiet, or tense or moody, men take it way too personally.

But, he did say she was a B----. But, is she?

edit on 6-2-2014 by StarlightNine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
She's a b***h in 99% of situations, and you don't want to leave until the timing is right for it to hurt her.... so she is a b***h and you are an immature idiot. Huh. Forget hurting her, just get out of a relationship in which you feel she is a B 99% of the time! That alone is more than a signal, its a way of life for her, at least with you. Just grow up and move on. That decision should have taken less time than it did for you to type out this post!

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

skoalman88
I'd rather do it when I know she will be hurt, to sort of get back at her for all the crap I've had to endure.

Wow so you are going to take the childish route? Oh you hurt me so I must hurt you? Then she can come on here with a rant saying my ex is an A$^&$#$%^E.

Why get back at her? Seriously LET IT GO.

The best revenge is to move on and do nothing and just be happy. You seem utterly miserable because of this chick and staying around just so you can hurt her for all the wrong she has done to you is just childish. Move on, be happy.

Trust me I've been through hell and back with a few exes and I never got any revenge of any kind even though I thought of it, believe me. Leaving was good enough.

She probably treats you that way because you allow it and stay even though she does it over and over. If she is such a B then WHY stay?? If you are truly unhappy and want to leave then leave.

You deserve better!

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by StarlightNine

Oh course no one is a mind reader. But we are talking about women here....whom I love dearly and wouldnt want to be without.

After 40-some years of experience and marriage(s), one thing I know for sure about women in general. Its that you can never know anything for sure about women! And I say that in the most respectful way.

I built a small addition on our dog's doghouse outside. Its for him....Im moved into the larger part of his. Ive been out there so much...Ive got splinters in my jeans.

Seriously? My wife is 10 years younger than me and after 27 yrs, is my best friend. But in understanding women in general? Talk to them/her. Dont try to figure it/them out. You never will.

He should talk to her.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

skoalman88
I've suspected cheating but I have no proof. I don't know if she hates me, is sick of being in a relationship, or, maybe, she is just an a-hole.

That aside, I don't know what to do anymore. Part of me wants to tell her to take a hike. But another part of me is reluctant because I don't think she would care very much. I'd rather do it when I know she will be hurt, to sort of get back at her for all the crap I've had to endure.

Tell that other part of you to shut it and tell her to take a hike. It doesn't matter if you "get even" with her or not, the fact is YOU are in a bad relationship and in the worst of times, YOU are all you've got.

You've got to protect yourself first in situations like these. Ditch her. Don't look back. Trust me, you don't want to hang on if you're in a bad relationship. Been there, done that, bought the T-shirt, will not do it again.

Good luck.
edit on 8-2-2014 by Aldakoopa because: typo

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I agree 150%, this is crispy on the outside and lost the flavors over the fire too long!

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

This post gives more vital information. I did this in my last relationship. I messed up, lost trust, then stayed for 6 years accepting her anger and hurt. Finally cut it off, admitting it was my fault in the beginning and she deserved better. Don't stay around for 6 more years of misery.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   

What is it with this site that always has this sort of thing.

But anyways you came to the right place to vent or get all kinds of advice. I off course have all kinds of advice, from the no good advice, to the not so good advice, to the just plain #ty advice. So much so that I really dont now what to tell you man.

My only advice for you would be to get a new girlfriend. That generally works in 99.99% of all people in solving there problems they had with there previous relationships with there significant others. Or at least for a while.

If your tolerating things. Well dont.

If she is cranky and messing with you. Well there is a reason. And the only thing you need to know is whatever the reason is, it does not matter and you need to either end it, or end it quickly.

If she doesn't care. Well why the hell are you two in a relationship to begin with?

If she is cheating on you. Well then, you have your answer now dont you?

I don't know if she hates me, is sick of being in a relationship, or, maybe, she is just an a-hole.

Or maybe its all three. And I would add a fourth, your just not doing for her, and she is not doing it for you...And so?.. ?... ??????????????? What is the point of being together then? Not that the point would matter.

That aside, I don't know what to do anymore. Part of me wants to tell her to take a hike

Ya you should definitely set a trip and take her camping, then out to some romantic type stuff, then some other things, and what not. And if that does not work? Then you should take a hike because it would only be you that is invested in this thing.

But another part of me is reluctant because I don't think she would care very much. I'd rather do it when I know she will be hurt, to sort of get back at her for all the crap I've had to endure.

A good plan indeed. But why wait that long, when you can just pour some salt into her cornflakes this very morning.

Just a messing. And just a saying that the salt in cornflakes may be a much healthier thing to do then the whole scab picking thing your alluding to. I mean if your going to be a 5yr old about this, then you may as well do it right....Right?

It's an extremely complicated situation (not an excuse). Like any relationship, there has been screw ups along the way. But its never gone on for as long as this most recent period.

No its not. Nothing complicated about any of this. You and her either do, or do not. If this thing just keeps rearing its head over and over, that is just natures and the universe way of telling you that you two being together may not be such a great idea to begin with.

Well, there's my incoherent rant. If you read it, thanks. I'll probably add to it as things continue since I have no other place to vent.

Your talking to the wrong people dude. Have you told your girlfriend how much you dont like her recently, I mean if you dont tell people especially what seems your significant other how much they suck, and all the little things that get under your skin, how will they know?

If you persist in this layabout behavior she may even think that she does not suck, for all you know she may even think she is in the right, and awesome, when in fact she just may be a douche and not know it. Obviously she must be informed of her doucheness. Maybe you should do that, and leave no stone unturned. And if she cant handle it. Then...Well what of it?

But be warned one attracts the other, for every female douche which whined about there boyfriend or husband there was generally a male douche on the other end of things, who was completely oblivious to there own doucheness.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join