It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The movies they HAVEN'T made.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
ok people are gonna get annoyed when I suggest make world of warcraft into movie.

They are already doing it. Duncan Jones directing, due out in 2016.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

nixie_nox

ElOmen
I am still waiting on Super Mario Brothers 2 movie.
Thats the movie that i would like to see the sequel to.

There was a Super Marios 1??

It sucked. Either that, or I've been woefully negligent of my Mario lore. Mario and Luigi and the Koopas were in it, but almost nothing looked like the game.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I have a friend who is working as a producer on WOW.

They are filming currently in Vancouver.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Me, I'd like to see a new version of the Remo Williams destroyer done again. This time they should jump forward to where he has been fully changed and have him face off against one of his arch enemies like Mr Gordons, Friend of Nuich. With today's CGI, they could finally do it right and show Remo at his full strength.

Another one I'd like to see is a film version of GK Chesterton's book "The man who was Thursday"

G. K. Chesterton's surreal masterpiece is a psychological thriller that centers on seven anarchists in turn-of-the-century London who call themselves by the names of the days of the week. Chesterton explores the meanings of their disguised identities in what is a fascinating mystery and, ultimately, a spellbinding allegory.

Amazon

Its right up our alley for conspiracy buffs; its about a regular guy, Syme who is recruited to infiltrate an anarchist group by the police. Once inside the group, he beats out another anarchist for a position on the anarchist council by going way over the top on his anarchist rhetoric, knowing that nobody in their right mind would really espouse the things anarchists are supposed to be for.

Once inside the council, he starts investigating the other members of the council and, one by one, discovers that they are also undercover officers recruited by the police just like him. All the anarchist council members get together to go after the leader of the council, a man called Sunday, only to discover that he is the same man who recruited all of them to infiltrate the anarchists. Then things get really interesting and really weird.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Starcraft trilogy!

I wanna see marines march right into zerg infested territories and watch giant zerg structures bleed to death.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

9ArchaBallet9
Starcraft trilogy!

I wanna see marines march right into zerg infested territories and watch giant zerg structures bleed to death.

I expect if WOW does very well, a Starcraft Universe will emerge afterwards.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I hope the lead person in movie isn't human. I played Horde when on Wow and humans were fodder for the cannon.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I'd like to see Colleen McCollough's series about the end of the Roman Republic and rise of the Empire done, but it would have to be a TV series. It covers Marius, Sulla, Pompey the Great, Caesar's entire life and career, clear to the beginnings of Octavian. It has all the sex and politics and war anyone could want.

I'd also like to see something with Misty Lackey's Heralds of Valdemar.

I guess Dragonriders of Pern would be OK, but I never got into them as much.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

tothetenthpower

I have a friend who is working as a producer on WOW.

They are filming currently in Vancouver.

~Tenth

Oh! Good stuff. Now if only your friend was on the inside in something like Man of Steel 2 - which, incidentally, will be filming (in part) in my very own state. Too bad a drive down wouldn't yield much. Speculation says that it's gonna be Justice League in all but name.
edit on 6-2-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Remaking superman again is a waster of time there has been upteem movies and tv series on it, its basically been done to death. I hear DC universe will be made into movie, I cant see how Batmans world can be mixed with Supermans world in a movie, in a game ok im playing DC universe as its entertaining, but games don't necessarily translate well to movies.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

AthlonSavage

Remaking superman again is a waster of time there has been upteem movies and tv series on it, its basically been done to death. I hear DC universe will be made into movie, I cant see how Batmans world can be mixed with Supermans world in a movie, in a game ok im playing DC universe as its entertaining, but games don't necessarily translate well to movies.

First, this is the first Superman movie to attempt a younger Lex Luthor. Second, this is the first live action adaptation to feature both Superman and Batman. Third, if this succeeds, it will be the first successful introduction of Wonder Woman in any live action capacity. Fourth, the new incarnation of Flash, as introduced in his civilian mode in the CW series Arrow, is rumored to cameo in it, at the very least. That's Gustin Grant picking up the mantle of the scarlet speedster, folks. Fifth, Kevin Smith is pleased with the new look Snyder has approved for Ben Affleck's Batman. Are you really going to question Kevin Smith?

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Well wait and see what movies turns out like. If its aimed at a teen action flick then really it doesn't matter its a sausage machine of action carnage, I never found the marvel action heros really as depth or cerebal battalions against crime, just mainly there to be a circus act for amusing the ego and killing time.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

AthlonSavage

Well wait and see what movies turns out like. If its aimed at a teen action flick then really it doesn't matter its a sausage machine of action carnage, I never found the marvel action heros really as depth or cerebal battalions against crime, just mainly there to be a circus act for amusing the ego and killing time.

The same guy who made Man of Steel is also directing the sequel, which I just described in my previous post. If Man of Steel struck you as something you would happily treat your 15 year old to, then maybe. Either way, you haven't offered up a story you'd love to see adapted, have you? Let's have it.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Actually I did propose in two previous posts in this thread Lens men series and was the first to propose Wow in this thread, which sent the spin of this thread down the fantasy hero thread where it is now. If I was to choose a remake id probably say the Charles Bronson Vigallente Death wish series its closer to real life.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

The movies they HAVEN'T made

We're still chasing money to finish this feature I worked on. Here's the trailer....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Pretty much anything by Raymond E. Feist, preferably the serpent war saga though. I love that monk and his endless bag of apples... or oranges... w/e it happens to be that day...

@#$% LOTR...

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Speculation says that it's gonna be Justice League in all but name.

I decided to ask my friend, she's quite connected it seems in the Marvel movies section. ( she worked on Iron Man 2 and the Avengers in some capacity.) A lot of people who work for them are working with the DC Universe.

She says that Man of Steel 2 is effectively going to usher in the DC Universe and set the groundwork for about half a dozen characters, including most if not all of the Justice league ones. The ones who won't appear are slated to appear in the Superman/Batman release, prior to the actual Justice League Movies, which should end up being on screen in late 2017 I guess.

All hearsay from production guys, but there you have it.

~Tenth
edit on 2/6/2014 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
James Rollins Sigma Force Series

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I would like to see an action adventure about the shadowy hackers Anonymous.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Rocky XIIIVIII `The Italion Stallion Rises`

`AGAIN!!!!`

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join