It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember that Fake Snow Debunkers? Now Maddow Uses that as an Weapon agaisnt ChemTrailers

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Since you believe the news quite as much why not believe it even further then that? ok i will follow along. It was Assad that attacked in Damascus with the chemical weapons, hell why not even attack Syria Right Now!? whom gives a dang about International law?

And what exactly does this have to do with chemtrails?

Your the one Denying Ignorance here.

That's better than embracing it now isn't it?

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Ah yes sourcing by linking PBS you might as well post Wikipedia for that matter.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   
If you have any evidence that would tilt the scale to a 51 percent threshold for the existence of chemtrails, then you could file a civil lawsuit in any court in the entire world and win. There are any number of attorneys willing to take the case without demanding a retainer. They would demand you provide the evidence.

I would think if you were able to garner the support of an attorney in this matter, a significant number of debunkers here would take notice. I think that with all of the (perceived) frivolous lawsuits filed in courts around the world each year, the mere ability to get the case in front of a judge would be a significant "trophy."

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Apparently why even bother on having an geo-engineering and Chemtrails sub forum then?

EXACTLY! This is exactly the sort of ridiculous rationalization that some of us were warning the Mods about! Giving 'chemtrails' a separate forum and conflating it with geo-engineering seems to legitimize chemtrails and de-legitimize geo-engineering. Geo-engineering is a serious matter and worthy of discussion... in the 'Fragile Earth'' forum. Chemtrails need to be banished to The Gray Area. They are about as real as shape shifting reptilians on TV.
edit on 8-2-2014 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct typo.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Ah yes sourcing by linking PBS you might as well post Wikipedia for that matter.

Well then here you go...

www.pa.op.dlr.de...

news.bbc.co.uk...

Contrails are "human-induced" clouds since they are formed by water vapor condensing and freezing on particles from airplane exhaust.

science-edu.larc.nasa.gov...

Will this suffice or do you need more?

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Who in the hell cares what rachael maddow thinks or says????

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Thank you!!!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I need more. I think there has been sufficient evidence to suggest there may be something to the whole chemtrail thing. I also don't buy the idotic "debunking" of the fake snow. I live near Memphis TN and tried this this morning. I used a bic lighter, a match, and a torch. All three left burn marks on the "snow". All three smelled like burnt plastic. I have never smelled a match that smelled like burnt plastic before let alone snow. I held the snow in my uncovered hand in my kitchen for at least 3 minutes and my hand was not even wet when I put the snow down. I then put some un compacted snow in a pot and put it on the stove with the burner on high. After a minute of being on the hot eye, it started to melt and filled the room up with the smell of burnt plastic.
I see no debunking and who gives a dang about Maddow ? I guess Oprah needs to debunk it next.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

I then put some un compacted snow in a pot and put it on the stove with the burner on high. After a minute of being on the hot eye, it started to melt and filled the room up with the smell of burnt plastic.

How much plastic remained in the pot after the water evaporated?

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

I need more. I think there has been sufficient evidence to suggest there may be something to the whole chemtrail thing.

Do you see the keywords in your reply?

The problem is that nobody even debunkers will argue against there being a chance it could happen.

But with all available evidence to read there is nothing that proves it is happening as we speak.

I also don't buy the idotic "debunking" of the fake snow.

So science is idiotic to you?

I see no debunking and who gives a dang about Maddow ? I guess Oprah needs to debunk it next.

Why it already has been...

www.accuweather.com...

I shouldn't have to ask this but here it is anyways...

Did your snow melt that was outside or is it still there, because as we all know snow melts when the temp gets warm enough?

It's only logical that the fake snow would still be there.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

How much plastic remained in the pot after the water evaporated?

I will take a shot at that one...

None
Zero
Zip...

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Christian Voice

I need more. I think there has been sufficient evidence to suggest there may be something to the whole chemtrail thing.

Really? I have been looking for evidence for years. I have found that once you have stripped out the blatant lies, corrected misidentifications and placed things within their intended context, what you have left is absolutely nothing at all. I am still looking for that first piece of evidence that is real and cannot be debunked.

I also don't buy the idotic "debunking" of the fake snow.

What was idiotic about the explanation and demonstration? Also, if there was something other than water present in the snow, it would have been left behind in the pan once the water had been evaporated, especially some form of plastic. What did you have left?
edit on 8-2-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Christian Voice

Such as?

I haven't seen ONE piece of evidence for "the whole chemtrail thing" that hasn't been nonsense.....

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

How will Geo Engineering ever be put in the spotlight here with the idiotic masses still bringing up cloud seeding as if they have "found the real truth". I feel like this argument is destined for stupidity right out of the gate. Maybe in 20 more years, when nothing has changed, at least a few of the chem pushers will find enough brain power to understand basic meteorology. But I won't be holding my breath.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

SixX18
Sorry Atlanta and the south, you can't make it home from work in 2" of snow and I feel bad for you. It snowed 3" OMW HOME the other night here in PA, didn't have any trouble.

That's because they don't sell snow tires in the south, and “all weather” tires down here are made for rain only. If you try to drive on even a dusting of snow with those tires the car becomes nearly impossible to control. I grew up driving in the snow, moved to the south, bought a new car, moved back to the north, and couldn't figure out why I suddenly was not able to control my car in the slightest dusting of ice or snow. You can't get road salt down here, snow rated tires, chains, ice scrappers, snow shovels, or any other supplies that northern take for granted. Even the construction of both buildings and the roads is designed for rain, where up north they are also built to handle freezing weather and snow. Many of our roads down here use sea shells instead of gravel for aggregate, which makes them even slipperier than northern roads.

BTW over the years it has even snowed in Florida. Way before there were any theories about “chemtrails”.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Apparently why even bother on having an geo-engineering and Chemtrails sub forum then? if you Debunkers claim that u have Debunked Chemtrails?

I still haven't seen any evidence of that.

not my fault you don't know what debunking is......

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

BTW over the years it has even snowed in Florida. Way before there were any theories about “chemtrails”.

The best year I remember was 1979. The Bucs went to the playoffs, man those were good times.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

That's a thought. Maybe none of them know what debunking is? It does seem strange how debunking is almost a dirty word to believers. It has always struck me that "leave the bunk alone, let us wallow in the bunk, don't spoil it" seems a VERY odd stance for a "truth seeker" to take.

I prefer a position where the bunk is exposed and stripped out so that what is left is the undeniable truth, but believers being the same bunk back time after time, then complain that debunkers always say the same thing! Strange cookies indeed.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
And now aircrap.org (never a more appropriate name!!) is claiming all the fake snow actually IS fake snow - specifically insta snow

Never mind that real snow does melt, and 1 gets you 100 "Insta snow" does burn and melt and leave a nasty residue that is not being found....

These people are going to amazing lengths to delude themselves!!

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   

I have a prediction to make here and now. Every snowfall from now on, all over the world will be "fake snow". If you don't believe me, test it the same way you tested this. Perhaps in 7 or 8 years, a few of the chemical minded "thinkers" will realize that they were misled yet again by the very group they trust for answers.

Then you only have to wait for the rest of the brain to engage to see if they question anything else.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join