It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember that Fake Snow Debunkers? Now Maddow Uses that as an Weapon agaisnt ChemTrailers

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Remember that Fake Snow Debunkers? Now Maddow Uses that as an Weapon agaisnt ChemTrailers

Not in a Good way.

edit on 6-2-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I think she did a fantastic job. It's funny when the truth prevails.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Psh fake snow? It snows in Atlanta, and they tell us the snow isn't real? Sorry Atlanta and the south, you can't make it home from work in 2" of snow and I feel bad for you. It snowed 3" OMW HOME the other night here in PA, didn't have any trouble. This snow is real, I tried to melt our PA snow and guess what, same as in the videos.

1) Snow is frozen water, fire is hot, water evaporates. If it was "plastic" or whatever anyone wants to randomly throw out there then why were my hands wet when it melted doing the experiment? My body heat can melt this into water, the salt on our roads melted it into water, the temps being up to 35f yesterday made it start turning into water. So there for the flame is only evaporating it.

2) It turns black, and smells bad while holding a lighter to it. Well, from the first video I saw, a black woman in Atlanta freaking out about this, but her and her house came off to me as a non-smoking residence. She used a long lighter like someone would use to light candles, and a BBQ grill. Those are the worst for soot, but even a Bic or Zippo creates soot. It also leaves behind an unpleasant smell.

3) So in my experience living in PA my entire life, this is real snow, it didn't drip when flame applied because ice just evaporated, and the black residue and bad odor came from people holding an open butane flame to something white. Take a lighter to something glass and hand held, hold it underneath, and watch the glass turn black, then just wipe it away and glass will be clean again.

I missed not getting the winter season as we used to over 10 years ago, this is winter, and how winter is supposed to be. Cold, Snow, and beautiful scenery. No conspiracy, move along.

(Now after watching the video I realize I was wrong, water is absorbed into the snow, not evaporated. At least my partially wrong explanation was realistic. PS: Go home Atlanta, you're drunk and sleep deprived)
edit on 2/6/14 by SixX18 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I'm no fan of Maddow, but she nailed this one, and was amusing to boot.

OMG! I woke up this morning! It must be a conspiracy!

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
ok, IF MADDOW DIDN'T DO THIS LITTLE EXPERMENT, how long would that video and the idea of fake snow, stick around?....please put science classes back in ALL schools...especially religious ones.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

I remember this experiment from the fourth grade back in the seventies...and it was a Catholic school.

Hmmmm...

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Mason mike

I think she did a fantastic job. It's funny when the truth prevails.

She did a fantastic job? well the maybe the next your going to praise is CNN to and its Global Warming nonsense.

Oh another thing Chemtrails are quite real.
edit on 7-2-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Yes she did, she showed exactly how stupid that particular bit of scaremongering was. Do you disagree?

Are you now mentioning CNN and global warming, despite the fact that nobody else mentioned it, because you have no pertinent argument on the very topic you started?

But thank you for bringing it to a wider audience. She is denying ignorance in a way anyone should be able to understand.

edit on 7-2-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

As soon the moment I saw the silly "fake" snow conspiracy theory show up, I knew it was only a matter of time before the big govt crowd used it to paint the conspiracy theorist crowd as morons.

Anyway, this is the first to go out on TV and it show Rachel Maddow debunking the hell out of the fake snow conspiracy and just laughing at them.

Yeah lets all ignore that fact.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter

Are you ever going to provide any verifiable evidence of that, or are we just supposed to take your word for it......again??

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   

And you can show evidence to prove how real they are, because that has yet to happen.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   

sorry double post.

edit on 7-2-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   

As soon the moment I saw the silly "fake" snow conspiracy theory show up, I knew it was only a matter of time before the big govt crowd used it to paint the conspiracy theorist crowd as morons.

And saying that the snow was fake makes them look like geniuses?

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h

And you can show evidence to prove how real they are, because that has yet to happen.

Since you believe the news quite as much why not believe it even further then that? ok i will follow along. It was Assad that attacked in Damascus with the chemical weapons, hell why not even attack Syria Right Now!? whom gives a dang about International law?

show evidence to prove how real they are, because that has yet to happenText

So in Truth no matter whom posts the pictures of Chemtrails your still going to say its normal contrails? yet normal contrails dont even make a cloud?

Your the one Denying Ignorance here.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Apparently why even bother on having an geo-engineering and Chemtrails sub forum then? if you Debunkers claim that u have Debunked Chemtrails?

I still haven't seen any evidence of that.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   

So if 2 + 2 = 4, then chemtrails are real?

Seriously, it's time to try to understand logic. If someone shows you proof of something, then it doesn't matter who showed you, or where they showed you, it's proof. You don't have to like the source. But you do have to grow up and deal with it.

The news lies. They have an agenda. But.....sometimes, they tell the truth. Just like you, I bet you tell little white lies sometimes. Like "chemtrails are quite real". Bwahahahahhahahahaha

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter
Chemtrails?

There, I fixed that for you.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter

tsurfer2000h

So in Truth no matter whom posts the pictures of Chemtrails your still going to say its normal contrails? yet normal contrails dont even make a cloud?

Nobody has yet been able to explain why they're not normal contrails. Why would you say that condensed water vapour doesn't make clouds? Seems like an odd thing to say.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Apparently why even bother on having an geo-engineering and Chemtrails sub forum then? if you Debunkers claim that u have Debunked Chemtrails?

If you don't like debunking the answer is simple. Pony up some evidence for chemtrails that isn't either a) bunk or b) something that isn't chemtrails. In the lifetime of the internet as a crucible for public knowledge nobody has yet done that one simple thing.

Wanna guess the reason?

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

The truth is if you show me a contrail and say it's a chemtrail then yes.

Actually they do turn into a cloud...

These artificial cirrus clouds can last for many hours, and the amount of sky they end up covering can be astonishing.

www.pbs.org...

They maybe man made clouds, but they are clouds.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join