It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Valentine Greetings

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Great pics! Your son's kilt reminds me of my old school uniform. LOL

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Here you go Jacy...some AC/DC on the pipes!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Night Star

Just to clarify, this isn't my ferret but looks just like her. I don't have a way to uploud pics of mine. She passed away years ago.
But it was such an honor having her in my life.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

angelchemuel

Here you go Jacy...some AC/DC on the pipes!

Rainbows
Jane

OMG that was wild! Where do you people find these things? LOL

Are Jacy and I the only ones in here who are heavy metal fans? Though my taste in music is quite diverse, I do enjoy my heavy metal.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Um... have you seen my avatar?

I am a metal head. I listen to metal. I thrash, stomp, headbang, and listen to metal, usually while off my chops on rum! That... is how I roll.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

I have actually watched this video before....hahaha....it popped up as an option one day on Youtubby while I was watching old AC/DC stuff! (It's a long way to the top, if you wanna rock'n roll....)

Night Star...I love all different music too...my ipod is pretty eclectic, lol. I think we are the original head-bangers....? Baby-boomer-head-bangers?
Either that or we have a lot of unresolved anger deep inside?

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Hey peeps.

nice ferrets, nice kilts, nice songs, nice rants, nice one Scotland.

Going for brain transplant now. This one's broke.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Why is your brain broken?

Did you see a picture of Keith Lemon with his shirt off? A friend of mine was looking for calendars in a local stationers, and came across the Keith Lemon calendar. I have never been that close to vomiting, without actually throwing up, in my life!

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Ahhh...runes...could never quite get into them.
I went through a phase many years ago where I would only use crystals/rocks from the UK. Made sense to me and still does if you are using them in healing or griding, they need to have the 'energies' of the geology we live in. Besides, why cock up mother earth energies by removing her wonderful stones from one part of the world to another? Just screws up her energies and ley lines.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

I have a nice collection of crystals....even have a piece of orgonite, lol.
I used to carry some crystals in my pockets, and give them away if I ran into friends while I was out.
Also have an essential oils 'mister' blasting out some Lavender oil (sorry True).

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I can only use Lavender oil (and a couple of others) doing therapy on others. I already have low blood pressure, and Lavender lowers blood pressure....not a good idea for me unless I want to be comatose!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I used to like collecting flint chips and sea shells, but that is largely because both were very important historically to the people who lived here in the time before written record began. Flint was important for the obvious reason, but being a coastal settlement, sea life was central to the reasoning behind setting up a settlement here in the first place. Easy access to fish, and shellfish meant that people were able to feed themselves.

That said, by collecting, what I mean is, I would find them, document them in a journal, and then put them back where I found them!

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Also... you enjoy your lavender, and I will enjoy my coping with lavender strategy *scratches at damp patch on the wall... breathes in through his nose* AAAAHHHHHhhhhhh! That's better!

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Aww, I'm so sorry! *turns lavender off*...It was a gift from my daughter, lol. She said it's supposed to be calming...? Apparently she thinks I'm a little stressed! (Didn't know about the low blood pressure thing...)

Hey, just wondering here....how many lurkers do you think we have? Do you think the Mods come in, read, laugh and leave?

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I think too much, it's a really bad habit. I'm trying to cut down but then I just end up thinking about thinking too much. I'm going cold turkey for the rest of the weekend I think, AArrrggghhh, I did it again. Meh

Topless Keith Lemon? Thanks for that. BRB, I'm going to find a video of Cradle of Filth ft 50 Cent!

Jane, I couldn't live without my runes, they make all my important decisions for me! I tried sawing little discs from a thin branch but I was seriously a liability. I should get stuff from around here, I know but, but, but, Glastonbury stones would be sooo cool.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Time for me to go put on some war-paint (make-up) lol...and face the world for a while.
I'll be back later for dinner....don't lock me outta the shed!
*hugs* for all,
jacy

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I love Lavendar, I have it growing from my cauldron out the back. It's a pain really, I have to keep moving it around to keep it alive. Diffusers seem so much easier!

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

As long as we keep the noise down.....we should be OK.....can't see why the mods wouldn't enjoy coming in and having their day brightened up when really their job is to 'mop up' so to speak.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

No good Welsh witch should be without her couldron.....makes lovely lob scouse!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

*ceases scratching the walls*

You off out then? I am also going out this evening. A friend of mine is having a meal to celebrate his birthday. We went for drinks yesterday, and I have an awful feeling that the man himself is probably a little worse for wear at the moment, if last night is anything to go by!

I have almost been keeping pace with my avatar this week !

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84 >>

join