It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Valentine Greetings

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

No need for a medic on this occasion.... I merely mistook the good doctor for someone else... I apologise most profusely for my outburst. As I am sure you can surmise, the last time I saw such an outfit was not a pleasant memory to hold onto! Sorry doc!!

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Whispers to True, "I think he heard the word....'spanking', lol!"

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Hey Doc... Gordi made me a gif based piccy! Isn't he a legend (he keeps calling himself a foot when I say that!)? I am doing well enough, just getting through the day at work, before YET another party night. Birthday meal for a friend of mine tonight, and I have the day off tomorrow, which means I am going to bed at five o'clock and will probably be consistently hammered until then! Its looking like it is going to be a great day!

How are you ?

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Hi jacy. Yes I will help out anyway I can. I will just open my toolbox now..One second....

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

*Whispers back* Oh... ok... say... would you mind whispering the word "spanking" in my ear again?*

Ahem... So yes... anyway............... (distracted)!
edit on 22-2-2014 by TrueBrit because:

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Just asked the wife

7 Years and 1 spice rack tomorrow. That is one patient lady.

Cody

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Sounds like its gonna be a great weekend for you
.....And yes he is a legend making that for you, I like it. Im ok just settling in my temp place where im living. But I will be moving again soon hopefully. Luckily I travel light these days!! So not much stuff to lug about. Happy days!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I'm not sure of the names of the towns it runs through but it's where all the pagan pilgrims go. Anyway, what sort of a scientist kisses rocks? I'm confused!

Jane, I think that's the one. I'm thinking of my Runes. The set I have now were drawn on glass beads with a marker pen under a Supermoon but the pen is wearing off now.

Doc, hello! I grin everytime I see Ali G after seeing the world leaders scene in his film. Hehheh.

Jaky, I've been slipping asprin in Trues drink since yesterdays Snoop Dogg induced burst vessels.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Night flies in on Wind Storm the dragon trying to catch up to everyone.
Some of you were speaking about ancestory. I have French, Irish and Native American ancestory. The irish even go back to the Welsh. What pisses me off is that I am a direct descendant of King Charlemagne and yet I'm not rich. What's up with that? How does one descend from royalty and end up poor? Seriously! LOL

Jacy, Mom says you have lots of dragons and to let me keep Wind Storm. LOL Is your ferret pretend or real? I used to have one and she was comical as hell. They sleep a lot but when they are up they are so energetic, they used to wear my cats out! And for anyone who is thinking of getting one, you literally have to ferret-proof your house! They can get into places you don't want them to get like the stove!

Um...Cody, glad to hear your sister is doing better. And...Happy Anniversary to you and the Mrs.

If I'm late in here, it's Gordi fault.

Hello Doc! Always good to see new people join our lovely group.
And to the rest of you Hello, Good Morning or afternoon to you all!

Time for a chockolate raspberry coffee. MMMM

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

One can have science in his mind, and have a love of the land in his soul. I just find nothing in the idea of ley lines, which says to me "all of this is totally true!". As you know, my name is TrueBrit, and that is because I speak my truth, all the time, one way or another. There is a difference, between loving a place for what it means to you, and believing that it has a heartbeat which connects with similarly awesome places all over the planet!

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
@Gordi

Excellent try

Cody

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
*slaps wooden spoon against palm of her hand*
Whispers, "Spanking......" in True's ear. (Now behave yourself!!)

*looks at the Doc's doctor bag....steps away from the 'tools'...*

Tsu....Snoop Dog..Dawg...? Really? Sheesh, no wonder the poor boy is apoplectic!!

Night Star...fine, keep Wind Storm...I have ferrets, lol. Real ones. One is albino, the other is sable. The sable one, Sophie...is my banana thief (it's all true)!

jacy

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Bugger
penalty to win

Cody

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Heh.... hell yeah...

Anyway... behaving, yes madam, right away madam!!

*grins*

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Woo hoo SCOTLAND!

Best match of the week end!!!!

Rainbows
Jane

PS Haha....somebody was a bit too quick at the RBS web site...should have waited for the final whistle the silly billy...they gave the match to Italy not expecting Scotland to get a drop kick in the last 15 seconds!

edit on 22-2-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I gave you a 'star' for the "hell yeah"...lol

edit on 22-2-2014 by jacygirl because: It's actually a private joke...a musical reference...no need for knickers in a twist!

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss
off for a kip

Cody

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Mine looked like a little racoon. Soooooooo cute. OMG two? How fun!!!!Those little buggers steal everything...keys, pens, shoes, socks whatever they can get ahold of! LOL I once moved a piece of furniture that hadn't been moved in a while and I was like, HEY I was looking for that...and that..and...LOL She had everything stashed behind there. I was thinking of getting another but their life spans are so short and my life is too up in the air right now to consider a pet.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

cody599
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss
off for a kip

Cody

Pardon my ignorance, but what the hell is a kip????

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

WE WON A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unbelievable!!!! Brilliant BRILLIANT STUFF!!!

And Well deserved - 2nd half performance was just AWESOME!!!!!!

WhoHHooooOoOoOooOoOO!!!!!!

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join