It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Valentine Greetings

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

*accepts coffee, wipes pancake batter off nose...*
Ta Jane...a butty would be lovely!

*wonders if Cody will be playing 'Sonny' to Jane's 'Cher'...?*

jacy

Roll call time: G'day Tsu, True, Gordi, Serdgiam, fossilera, Aboveboard, graceunderpressure, Night Star (give me back my damn dragon, you chocolate-thief! Mom always liked you best, hmph!)....lurkers....Crappykat (you still with us?).....and to anyone I forgot to mention, feel free to slap me!

*Runs back in to grab Cody's kiss.....*mwuah* back atcha!*

edit on 22-2-2014 by jacygirl because: for kisses

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Slapping? Tsk tsk... Everyone I know much prefers a spanking!

Did I type that out loud?

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

In your dreams!

Come on Scotland!!!!!

*mixing up the Barcelona having just done a bit of sanding.....hopefully gets it on before the match so it can dry while I cheer Scotland on......Italy are pretty hot though this year....so are some of the players!

Rainbows
Jane
edit on 22-2-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

TrueBrit

Slapping? Tsk tsk... Everyone I know much prefers a spanking!

Did I type that out loud?

Yeah. You did. See? I quoted for proof! (pics or it didn't happen, right?)
lol
Sheesh, if I had a dollar for every guy that wanted a spanking....
Oops.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Yaaayyy....Rainbow Highland cow....looks like he's walked into a paint ball fight!

Scotland need all the rainbows they can get!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Let me guess...

About that many?

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

That is the most funkadelic thing I have seen since my old avatar !

Epic bovine !

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Well...at least THIS many!

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

TrueBrit
reply to post by cody599

There is something about being where you are from, which is more special and more nourishing than any other experience! When I am in Wales, amongst the valleys and the mountains, under a grey sky, or even inside a low hanging cloud, I feel complete, like a puzzle piece which has been too long seperated from the image from which it came.

I know what you mean

This is a live piccie from the Bude webcam

I've spent hours, days, and nights sitting on that breakwater, as kids we used to camp there with a big fire (Tide willing) and cook the shrimps, muscles and crabs we'd caught in the day. If we were lucky my uncle would come down and give us a lobster he'd caught, I'm drooling now.

I took my kids there when they were about 6 and 8 all playstation and xbox, I sat there with my son sat between my legs my arms around him watching the waves come in, transfixed.

To this day I remember him squeezing my hand looking up at me and saying "Dad.... this is better than T.V. I'll never forget this,... I love you dad Thanks for bringing us here"

It was an end of Billy Elliot moment where you well up but don't want to your son to think you cry.

Cody *Sniff*

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Aww....nice.
There is something wonderful about taking your kids to a place that you visited, as a kid.
I live surrounded by the Great Lakes, and people around here would 'go to the lake' often. (Lake Erie, Ontario, Huron...didn't matter which one, lol).
I remember watching my kids chase seagulls on the beach...same beach where I chased seagulls...
Yeah. It's a nice warm fuzzy feeling.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I am surprised it is not more like...

But you know... in Canada instead!

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Hiya!

Jane, pics nearly here, I will post as soon as I get it. Don't worry about supporting England today, even my Dad will be. I was half afraid to ask to be honest LOL. My Nan and Grandad will be coming over to watch the game later so the three of them will be screaming and I'll be in the corner wondering what a forward pass is!

True, I'll send you rocks from the Beacons if you send me 25 little stones from the ley line that runs from Lands End to Norfolk.

Cody, congratulations for tomorrow! Seriously, I don't know where you get all your energy from!

Jane, it's nice to see you! Stop all that lurking will you! How is the ferret doing? Causing lots of mischief I hope!

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

I have no idea where the ley lines are in that region, or indeed the exact disposition of any ley line. I am more scientific than mystic!

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Hey all hows it going. Just dropping in to say
....Alreet!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

That's an epic view Cody! There is nothing quite like such a setting for inspiring the mind, and taking ones breath away, especially in those young enough to retain a healthy sense of wonderment! Some lucky souls retain that astonishment well into adult hood, but I digress... It's an awesome looking place!

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

*runs off to the corner, wedges himself in, starts repeating under his breath "I thought we killed you, I thought we killed you! We did, we killed you, we did... we each took an organ to ensure your continued banishment from the mortal plain!!"*.

God damnit. Ali - bloody - G. God damnit!

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

That's where I learned to surf,

I taught my kids to surf there and we spent a few nights, just my kids and I, no ex, nobody else, in a cave.

Just the other side is an old pirate cave they used to use to smuggle stuff into Cornwall. We spent hours making up stories of pirates and damsels in distress. I always had the last story and would tell the kids the story my dad told me, it terrified me as a kid right up to the end when the hero came through, I would be playing the scene through my mind.

Sat in the firelight waiting for the pirate ghost to attack LOL
I could see my son was the same, trying to be brave, but terrified, my daughter all waiting for the hero to save her.

And the screams when I jumped up and shouted "Got you me Harties" and laughter and cuddles after the shock.

Man..............What I would give to take my grandkids there and do it all over again if they ever come along.

Am I getting old ?

Cody

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

True, I'll send you rocks from the Beacons if you send me 25 little stones from the ley line that runs from Lands End to Norfolk.
reply to post by Tsu322

That'll be from the Michael line then? Oh hang on...or the Mary line...I know they both cross near Glastonbury....hehe....ley lines...love them! But why 25 stones?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

MEDIC!!!!
We need a medic!!! Is there a doctor in the house?
True is having a seizure or something....

*turns to see TheDoctor46...*
Can you do something? Wait a minute, why is he pointing at you? Sounds like he's uttering some ancient curse or something...?
I need help in here!!!!

Oh, hey Tsu...got a little situation on my hands here....ferret is good (her name is Sophie)...sleeping under the coffee table right now, lol.

MEDIC!!!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

TrueBrit
reply to post by TheDoctor46

OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

*runs off to the corner, wedges himself in, starts repeating under his breath "I thought we killed you, I thought we killed you! We did, we killed you, we did... we each took an organ to ensure your continued banishment from the mortal plain!!"*.

God damnit. Ali - bloody - G. God damnit!

Haha...ok ok I promise not to do it again
...I like your avatar btw....COOL!!...Hope your doing well

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join