It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Valentine Greetings

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
... from from behind a crumbling gazebo behind the gatekeepers house. Willow hung, obscuring all but three greying pillars and swaying slightly to strobe the grass with the moon. The sound came again...
edit on 2122014 by Tsu322 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

brilliant brilliant brilliant brilliant brilliant brilliant etc...

Thank You so much! I'd forgotten how good Max was!

Genius! I Love It!

XXX

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

You forgot to TAG so, I'm jumpin' in!!!

The crows leapt into the air from the boney branches of the old elm... for they had heard it!
The low, soft murmur of his Cold...dead...heart... still beating in the casket below the graveyard...
Angry Winter winds blew forth across the darkened sky as lightening streaked passed them on their journey through the ancient graveyard. Their own hearts beating wildly with fear....
as the shadows flashed, and the ground shook with each roll of thunder. They cowered behind a headstone as a blood curdling cry emanated from..
.. behind a crumbling gazebo behind the gatekeepers house. Willow hung, obscuring all but three greying pillars and swaying slightly to strobe the grass with the moon. The sound came again...
...the deathly cold, pounding, gut-wrenching sound of that hollow heart. But why? Why Now? Hadn't it been nearly six years since...

Then I forget to TAG??? LOL
Who's on.....? Night again?
edit on 21-2-2014 by Gordi The Drummer because: I forgot to TAG

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Here's one for a giggle!

Enfys
Jane
edit on 21-2-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Bravo!

That was absolutely brilliant! You sing and play wonderfully!

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Tsu322

Bravo!

Awww Thanks Tsu! I'm SURE that they have assistance for people with your hearing difficulties!!! LOL

No, seriously - thanks for listening and for being kind enough not to rip me to shreds!!! LOL

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Excellent!
I'm sending Jolene down to my girls. Why? Because when we used to travel up from Devon back up to my mam's on Anglesey, besides Meatloaf and Dean Martin, my girls other fav cassette...yes cassette...was Dolly Parton singing Jolene...Their little voices giving it laldy from the back seat was just awesome!

Thank you Gordi...( )

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

angelchemuel

Hey Gordi,
What you waiting for? My permission?
Just get on and youtubby it so we can get it on here.....
and for those who missed this Rainbow Room anthem...here it is again....

Hi Gracie....make yourself at home...we're a friendly bunch, and not a conspiracy in sight!
You'll learn lots of stuff here, best ways to drink rum (we're a bunch of pirates really
), music, cheeky inuendos, all sorts bout fruit (bananas are a particular fav), recipes, how to upcycle stuff from motorbikes to camper vans to furniture, medical stuff both allopathic and complementary, couch sport and loads more....

Rainbows
Jane

Hey jane...
Do you still need the tissues when you hear it??? LOL Or are you all better now?
Who's on breakfast duty???? I fancy Homemade pancakes / bacon and maple syrup!!

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

No Way???? Jolene??? I didn't think anyone else even remembered that one????
Soooooooooo Cooooooooooooooooool!!!

THANK YOU!!!

How much do I LOVE this Thread?? (and it's...participants??) That's got to be the lamest appreciation EVER??? LOL

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Hehe, I laughed so hard at the second video, and cringed. Then laughed some more!

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Gordi The Drummer
reply to post by Tsu322

You forgot to TAG so, I'm jumpin' in!!!

The crows leapt into the air from the boney branches of the old elm... for they had heard it!
The low, soft murmur of his Cold...dead...heart... still beating in the casket below the graveyard...
Angry Winter winds blew forth across the darkened sky as lightening streaked passed them on their journey through the ancient graveyard. Their own hearts beating wildly with fear....
as the shadows flashed, and the ground shook with each roll of thunder. They cowered behind a headstone as a blood curdling cry emanated from..
.. behind a crumbling gazebo behind the gatekeepers house. Willow hung, obscuring all but three greying pillars and swaying slightly to strobe the grass with the moon. The sound came again...
...the deathly cold, pounding, gut-wrenching sound of that hollow heart. But why? Why Now? Hadn't it been nearly six years since...

Then I forget to TAG??? LOL
Who's on.....? Night again?
edit on 21-2-2014 by Gordi The Drummer because: I forgot to TAG

OK, looks like Night has logged off... So, I nominate JANE!!!
Go Girl...

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Don't tell anyone but I'm a fan of Jolene too. I will post the pic of my as dolly if I can find it.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Gordi The Drummer

Tsu322

Bravo!

Awww Thanks Tsu! I'm SURE that they have assistance for people with your hearing difficulties!!! LOL

No, seriously - thanks for listening and for being kind enough not to rip me to shreds!!! LOL

i see you playing in your avatar, but nothing comes out when i turn up the speakers.

o.0

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan

Gordi The Drummer

Tsu322

Bravo!

i see you playing in your avatar, but nothing comes out when i turn up the speakers.

o.0

Not Necessarily a bad thing BFFT!!!!!! LOL

(I'm probably miming in the avatar anyway!!)
edit on 21-2-2014 by Gordi The Drummer because: I had to add smarmy comment!

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Tsu322

Don't tell anyone but I'm a fan of Jolene too. I will post the pic of my as dolly if I can find it.

Now Tsu....
If you can "Do A Dolly"
I will be well impressed!!!

(Will I need my 3D glasses????)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
It's only just struck me, that you guys haven't seen me drumming yet!!

D'Oh!!

HERE'S ME DRUMMING

jacy might like that one, it's a bit...."heavier"?? LOL

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Well, in the same vein....watching TruBrit in his, i think I know where he went. He's passed smooth out. That dude has been taking a sip every few seconds for hours. Doesn't he ever stop to pee?

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

*tapping the keyboard patiently waiting.....* Pics or it didn.......you know the rest!

@Gordi....You have DEFINITELY been in my fridge! Got the bacon in today, and my boy has a jug of homemade pancake mixture in there (it's his latest fad since seeing the ready made crap while he was loading the shelves at Home Bargains, his after school job)...ready for his breakfast!........this is getting spookier than our fairytale!

@BFFT.....*whispers......listen to the vids...in particular the Rainbow Room Anthem our very own Gordi composed, wrote, performed, produced and edited!

No I don't need tissues anymore....I just have a huge grin on my face now!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Of COURSE I've been in YOUR FRIDGE!!! How the HELL do you think I made the soup at lunchtime??? Jeeeze!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

angelchemuel
reply to post by Tsu322

....No I don't need tissues anymore....I just have a huge grin on my face now!

Rainbows
Jane

Then I shall die a happy man! To have made you smile! What reward could be greater??

(Too cheesey??? no? hmmm...... LOL)

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join