It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Valentine Greetings

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by fossilera

Night fossilera!

Hope your commute is not a total frozen bastard!

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

I think, given that it is two o'clock in the morning, that I ought to bugger off to bed. It has been a certifiable pleasure to speak with you Night Star. Probably see you around tomorrow! Bye for now!

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Night Star sits beneath the golden orb of night staring at the stars against a velvet sky with her new found dragon friend and wishes all a peaceful night.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Good morning all

Hi ho hi ho it's off ..................etc.

Wishing you all a wonderful day, I have to go buy some bacon chedders for a certain hairy friend of mine.

Catch you all later

Cody

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Good morning to your good self Cody! Bacon cheddars eh?

They sound like a good idea, but then they get in your mouth, and you realise that they are neither bacon, nor cheddar.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   
*Making a brew, she notices two used mugs on the side with Cody and True's names on them,stumbles into living room, brew in hand......rolls a ciggy......fires up lappy*

Morning! Blimmey what a lovely day out there. Think I might attack the garden!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Morning ATSers!

It's a lovely day here, cloudy-ish but not rainy. I'll be going out to get frogspawn for the pond today. The more the merrier. Wish me luck fostering my new babies!

I'm so sorry for disappearing without saying goodbye guys, my body clock is all over the place.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Morning Tsu!

Yeow....slippy slimy stuff!...Don't forget your wellies!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Morning Jane!

got my wellies check, camera, check, containers, check.

I'm like a big kid!

Hope your well! Enjoy attacking the garden!

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Putting my work boots on as I type!
Catch you for a brew later.....
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   

See ya soon.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

I see I'm not the only one who rolls my own ciggs. You save a fortune that way!

Good Morning all!

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Tsu322
Morning ATSers!

It's a lovely day here, cloudy-ish but not rainy. I'll be going out to get frogspawn for the pond today. The more the merrier. Wish me luck fostering my new babies!

I'm so sorry for disappearing without saying goodbye guys, my body clock is all over the place.

Frogs?

edit on 18-2-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-2-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Hello to your self, and Tsu322, and the ever present Night Star as well! I had a pleasant morning, working in the shop, and taking fifteen minutes to go and fit a guitar hanger to my wall. Other than that, it's been a totally uneventful day so far. How is everyone else's day shaping up?

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

I also roll my own. Not only is the price far more sensible, but I find golden virginia to be much more moist and smooth than the sort of bleached out nonsense one is prone to find in a boxed cigarette. Furthermore, there is an art to a good roll up, like making a fine cup of tea. The process of creation is as therapeutic as the consuming of the thing!

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Good morning family!
Still all bleary-eyed here, grabbing my first coffee and a smoke.

We got a butt-load of snow last night, and the power went out...which is why I disappeared.

Apparently I missed out on pizza, and one of my damn dragons has adopted Night Star!
The ferrets got into the bananas, they're passed out in a heap...all the clocks are blinking....
*sigh*
*scurries back into kitchen for more coffee*

jacy

edit on 18-2-2014 by jacygirl because: huh what's the question?

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Hey jacygirl! Sorry to hear about your power outage, and your comatose ferrets! Are you keeping warm at least? Are you going to be able to get the supplies you did not get last time you tried? I hope the roads are not too clogged with snow and flailing all wheel drive cars, should you require to venture forth!

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Hi True!
The power was out for a couple of hours, so I just went to bed lol.
This afternoon I will harness up the ferrets and take the sled to the shops!
It's kind of funny how us Canadians just 'git er done' when the snow hits. Nobody really gets too upset, because we're so used to it.

How is your day going?

jacy

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Pretty good... Not much happening today really. Got a little DIY done, working in the shop at the moment... Soon be time for lunch... Same crap, different position in time and space! The weather is about as half baked as ever, grey, then sunny, then grey, then rain, rinse repeat. I particularly enjoyed my shower this morning, and that is about the best thing about the day so far, other than the opportunity to greet your good self, and our thread mates in here again. That is a pleasure however, which by now ought to require no explanation!

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Ahh, nothing like a long hot shower to make you feel good!
I know what you mean about our fellow thread-mates, lol. I've become very attached to everyone in here.
Love your new avatar, by the way! Still not sure if I should change mine or not. Gordi spent time on a couple for me, and I don't want to appear ungrateful. (I don't always embrace 'change' hehe)

jacy

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join