It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Valentine Greetings

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Maybe one of the mods would be kind enough to have the title changed around? It is past Valentine's day, after all. But I love that something remains constant on here.

jacygirl
reply to post by angelchemuel

hahaha,
We ARE a rather rag-tag troupe, aren't we? Elves, gnomes, pixies, dragons, bikers, bad-assers....musicians....
I'd almost daresay....you have a following.
We are now, your 'peeps'.
Beware of the peep tweets though....

lol Sorry, got kinda caught up laughing there!
Hmmm...can you rename a thread? Seems like "The Rainbow Room" would be perfect. We're practically using it as a chatroom now.
Me likey.

jacy

You forgot stranded aliens - and after all those bananas too
. Ha, I fall under the musician category (I mean, between trumpet, violin, and piano, I think I'm covered). Ready for the next round of snow heading your way? It's on my doorstep.

-fossilera

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Cool song you made for us Gordi!!!!

link   

angelchemuel

Yup...sold Fred the trailer, sold the greenhouse last week end, Wilma's at the garage...plenty room for camper van and bikes.....
Yes...my car and trailer were known as Fred and Wilma Flintstone! Wilma is so named because of her registration number.

But the way she's looking right now.....poor girl

Rainbows
Jane

Excellent!
Wanna see my van in all it's night-time splendour??

Here it is! From looking at the side door>>

The Interior/kitchen>>

and the back door>>

Converted it myself (from a Dulux paint delivery van!!)
It has an 8 foot long bed!
Gas cooker, sink, loads of storage, 260watt power amp, DVD player... you name it!! (Except for one thing.... because they're smelly and I won't have one in my van!!!! LOL)

link   

The way I do birthdays, it's pretty much a case of picking a starting point, and laughing about where you end up in the morning! Normally speaking its pubs, then round a mates place for super late, and more varied wastedness, then, assuming I am properly trashed, finding somewhere to lean against, so I can watch the dawn break. Either that or crashing out on someone's floor, surrounded by detritus!

I do not do planning. I hate plans. On my birthday therefore, I do as little of that as I can get away with! Last year, no bugger, save my besty, showed up. It was just my chum and I in a pub. THIS year however, I have let every one of my local mob know when, and where I am beginning whatever merry jaunt should result.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

If you are Gordi the drummer, why are you playing guitar in your avatar?? LOL And why is the rum gone? TruBrit?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Night Star

Cool song you made for us Gordi!!!!

Awww stop it.
it was just a wee bit of fun, AND a HUGE thank you to jane for hosting such a brilliant valentines (and beyond!)

But Thank You very Much

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Whoa, that is awesome!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

TrueBrit

.... I do not do planning. I hate plans.....

Sounds like a PLAN!!!!! LOL

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Night Star

If you are Gordi the drummer, why are you playing guitar in your avatar?? LOL And why is the rum gone? TruBrit?

Ahh, that's easy... I couldn't fit my drumkit in the avatar window!!!!

(play both.... just not at the same time!)

And I didn't touch the rum honest XX

(Not pointing any elbows in TB's direction.... but.....)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Because I drained every spiritous vapour from within the confines of its glass prison, and set every drip and drop free to float in the atmosphere, by way of being sweated out while I slept. I certainly did not allow some lusty wench to set it all afire on some tropical island. That would be jolly bad form, and a great waste.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Would love to celebrate with you Tru! Sounds like a blast! Will there be rum?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Your van makes my furniture look pathetic! Can we get some daylight piccy's please?
An 8ft bed!!!!!!!!...OK after the bananas, I really do have to reel in my dirty mind!
....bet that's for your 'groupies innit?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by fossilera

Angels? Present.
Stranded Aliens? Present.
Faeries? Present.
Unicorns?
Unicorns??

Sorry, what? More snow? Ohhh noooo...say it isn't so.
Oh, and yeah....you definitely qualify as a musician!

What did I miss? Gordi's van is awesome...but he won't let bananas in it? Cuz they're smelly?
TrueBrit will likely need us to bail him out after his birthday extravaganza....and...

jacy

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Night Star
Would love to celebrate with you Tru! Sounds like a blast! Will there be rum?

Is the pope catholic?

Rainbows
Jane
edit on 17-2-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

No....he wants to bring his camper van, because there are too many banana skins in the shed! You might want a word with you furry friend
.................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...............................................................................................................................................if somebody just jumped in this thread at this post...you might want to rewind 5 pages or so

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

That is a superfluous question!

There will be rum. Lots of rum.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
With all this talk of booze I'm craving a good drink. Going out tomorrow maybe I'll have one or two with lunch. With all the meds I'm on I'd be drunk with more than that. Hell, I can now get feeling good with just two. I guess that makes me a cheap date. LOL

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Even drunk my dear, they have not yet constructed a justice bot capable of incarcerating me. They certainly have not developed cuffs which can hold me, mostly because I used to get bored and practice opening my pair with all manner of things!

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Nah...never such a thing as a cheap date girl......that's the carrot...the real expense comes later!

That works both ways btw...as I found out to MY expense!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

angelchemuel

No....he wants to bring his camper van, because there are too many banana skins in the shed! You might want a word with you furry friend
.................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...............................................................................................................................................if somebody just jumped in this thread at this post...you might want to rewind 5 pages or so

Rainbows
Jane

*look of utter confusion*
*rewinds back 5 pages...forward 5 pages...*
*still look of utter confusion*

jacy

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join