It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Valentine Greetings

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Good morning everyone!
I'm so sorry I didn't say 'good bye' last night.
My elderly neighbour came to the door with a problem, and I just shut down the computer to go and help her.
Good thing I was only drinking tea all evening!

The time I did spend here with everyone was fun...thank you all for that.
Gordi....you have made me a beautiful new avatar...with action!! It's awesome, and I really appreciate you taking the time to do that for me. Maybe it's time to get rid of the pink...

*yawn* must grab coffee....
jacygirl

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Good morning!

Well I do hope everyone enjoyed their Valentines Day. I had a wonderful time!

And I even wrote Neno poetry in the ATS poetry contest yesterday morning. He didn't really get it... (:sigh: I figure it had to be terribly crappy! I don't think I will be attempting poetry again any time soon!)

But Valentines day was wonderful here, and I hope everyone's was wonderful in the way which is wonderful for them!
edit on 15-2-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
This thread.... well it has gotten me through a very tough time these last few days. I have been following it from the very start. I want to thank all of you who participated in it and let you know how important it was for me.

All week I have been with a family member in the hospital. She had total heart failure and we were waiting for her to get strong enough to have surgery. She finally was able to have it the day before valentines. A new heart for valentines. The irony is not lost on me.

Anyways, you guys helped me past the time while we waited. Sitting in the waiting room with my husband, when all there was to do was wait and hope. I turned to ATS and this thread for some comfort and some normalcy.

I bet you never expected to have such an impact on someone's life. I bet you never thought your general chit chat and beautiful poems would mean so much to someone. They meant the world to me these last few days.

I hope you all had a great valentine's day. And I thank each and every one of you for just commenting in here and being so thoughtful to one another. It was nice to not feel so sad and alone all the time.

And a special thanks to Jane....she knew what I was going through and was so thoughtful and helpful.

Thanks,
Blend57

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by blend57

Awww....get out of here woman
...the healing is done
....and I'm sure we are all feeling a tad better for this thread
.....we ALL made it what it turned out to be.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

blend57
This thread.... well it has gotten me through a very tough time these last few days. I have been following it from the very start. I want to thank all of you who participated in it and let you know how important it was for me.

All week I have been with a family member in the hospital. She had total heart failure and we were waiting for her to get strong enough to have surgery. She finally was able to have it the day before valentines. A new heart for valentines. The irony is not lost on me.

Anyways, you guys helped me past the time while we waited. Sitting in the waiting room with my husband, when all there was to do was wait and hope. I turned to ATS and this thread for some comfort and some normalcy.

I bet you never expected to have such an impact on someone's life. I bet you never thought your general chit chat and beautiful poems would mean so much to someone. They meant the world to me these last few days.

I hope you all had a great valentine's day. And I thank each and every one of you for just commenting in here and being so thoughtful to one another. It was nice to not feel so sad and alone all the time.

And a special thanks to Jane....she knew what I was going through and was so thoughtful and helpful.

Thanks,
Blend57

Wow

I wish your friend a speedy recovery and am honoured to have been a small part of keeping you sane
An angel to watch your friend

Cody

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Wow

I wish your friend a speedy recovery and am honoured to have been a small part of keeping you sane

Cody

Yep...you all kept me sane. My life had been filled with chaos and uncertainty this last week. Without even knowing you were doing it, you helped someone. And I thought you all should know.

Instead of chocolates and champagne, we had coffee and donuts. Instead of dinner and a movie, we sat with our pager and our lap tops. (they give you a pager when they do the operation, to keep you updated on the progress.)

All I had was this website to keep me from going completely mad. I just felt like I should let you all know.

But I'm not allowed to post in here....Jane kicked me out...LOL.

Thanks,
Blend57

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Morning

Just also wanted to say thanks for the thread
It was very nice of you

I would have said a lot earlier but was very distracted last night/early morning etc..

Ruff

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

blend57

Wow

Cody

Yep...you all kept me sane. My life had been filled with chaos and uncertainty this last week. Without even knowing you were doing it, you helped someone. And I thought you all should know.

Instead of chocolates and champagne, we had coffee and donuts. Instead of dinner and a movie, we sat with our pager and our lap tops. (they give you a pager when they do the operation, to keep you updated on the progress.)

All I had was this website to keep me from going completely mad. I just felt like I should let you all know.

But I'm not allowed to post in here....Jane kicked me out...LOL.

Thanks,
Blend57

Rainbow hugs...
Jane

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

blend57

Dear blend57,

Thank you so much for sharing that. I have a lot of experience with 'broken hearts' and surgeries and hospitals (my youngest son). A huge hug to you, and blessings to your family member for a steady, speedy recovery. I will hold some light for you all.

Dear Jane,

This thread was wonderful. Thank you so much for creating it and hosting it - a lovely place to spend a lonely night.

I did get an email from my man after I'd gone to bed, just found it this morning, so I know he made it safe and sound to his destination.

peace,
AB

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by blend57

I sure hope your family member feels better soon Honey. Hugs!

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Night Star
reply to post by blend57

I sure hope your family member feels better soon Honey. Hugs!

She is doing well and in recovery. Sleeping atm....they want her to stay that way, so only two people in the room at one time
Thanks for the kind thoughts.

AboveBoard

A huge hug to you, and blessings to your family member for a steady, speedy recovery. I will hold some light for you all.

Thanks for that. This is my first experience with something of this nature....I'm sorry you have had a similar experience this with your son. I truly understand now what it means to go through something like this. I hope all is well with your family and wish you the best with everything.

Thanks,
Blend57

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

angelchemuel

You forgot this one...lovely....you talented man you!

And that is one lovely looking family you have too!

Rainbows
Jane

edit on 14-2-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

Gordi,
Okay...I watched the entire video, past the scenery pics...to you and your family. Beautiful.
(Did I see a kilt?
)

Your voice and guitar playing....lovely! I would buy it in a heartbeat. (Not always in a head-banging mood, lol)
Thank you Jane, for posting that.
jacygirl

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
HAPPY VALENTINES to all of you ATS'ers

This was the Valentines project of the day for the kidos.

:-)
leolady

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I don't want to put a downer on this thread

For all of our Valentines

I'm just a big softy at heart.

May you all find love and let me know if I need to buy a new hat for the wedding

Tinfoil of course

Cody

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hi ATSers,

Um, I have a confession.

It was me that sent the first message to Jane on this thread. I love everyone on the thread and I know you don't know me as well as I do you because I am a lurker most of the time. I love Janes threads and all the people that come on here, it's like a sanctuary.

Cody599, Thank you so much for all the art help and my signature. I really appreciate your patience with me when I was having difficulties too. Your passion for art is so inspiring and spending time talking with you about creative ideas provoked me into painting an imitation Mondrian (I'm ok with straight lines
. Thank you for being my muse!

P.S please tell Mrs Cody that I am very sorry and will not do it again.

Night Star, you have a beautiful soul and your posts are always uplifting. I always smile when I scroll down and see your lovely face and pointy ears. You seem to be in a lot of the threads I read and I think you choose a perfect name because your posts make every thread shine. I know I'm a girl but I really appreciate reading what you have to say (and posted in support of Russian gays
, not that I am

TrueBrit I love your threads too and followed your commentary on the major storm and investigation. I was hooked on those threads and I love the way you communicate. I love your passion and talent and boldness, you really are an inspiration. You are an mazing writer and poet. When you stared your thread I was absolutely petrified and giggling and was just OMG OMG OMG...

Jane you are an absolutely perfect hostess and a wonderful person in general. The way you bring people together in the way you do is extraordinary. Thank you so much for this thread and the British threads. I think you have spirit and soul well above the norm and you are so down to Earth and caring. If healing auras exist yours is incandescent. Thank you for everything and for not going along with Codys idea of exposing me!

I am sorry if any of you thought the secret message was from someone you fancied on ATS, I didn't think about that at the time. I am really, really sorry for that.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Right woman *puts hands on hips*....what's with the guilt trip? *waggling finger*....

Those were incredibly kind words wot you wrote there......guess we all know you, and each other, a whole lot better now!

Guess you can tell I get uncomfortable with compliments, haven't had much practice.

However, for every action (your kind words to me) there is an equal reaction
....*goes off thinking about her next cunning plan*

May rainbows guide your path Tsu
Jane

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Tsu322,

You say the very nicest things! I am glad that my contributions to this site are being appreciated, as much as I appreciate the opportunity to make them

*Massive hug!*

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I know what you mean lol, that's enough soppyness for this year. I'm going to have to write an article on Vladamir Putin being as camp as a pink row of tents to get over it.

Eek! What's this about a cunning plan?

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Aww, Massive hugs back.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

vd53000726.jpg[/pic]]

Oh nooooooooooo!

*hides under chair as she admits to liking Putin*

Rainbows