It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Valentine Greetings

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

OpinionatedB
reply to post by TrueBrit

My husband and I were talking about the whole finding love thing this morning because we were talking about someone in particular, and the one thing we both noted is, you usually almost always find love when you stop looking.

Once you stop looking, and give up hope, it usually finds you!

Good luck to all those alone this Valentine's day!
edit on 6-2-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

When you find it, love with all your heart, with every fibre of your being. Take time whenever you get the chance to celebrate your good fortune in finding each other. Life is not a Themepark and every moment you spend with someone precious to you is a something to rejoice in. Don't be afraid.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Is it not a grand thing, to drizzle port across crumbling cheese, mounted atop a simple cracker? There is something utterly blissful about it. I have enjoyed that experience since a mate of mine introduced me to that simple pleasure, when we were sitting on the back of a canal boat somewhere near Daventry.

A welcome addition to the buffet, and no mistake!

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

angelchemuel
reply to post by hotel1

For the next 6 months I am still in Birchwood...after that, down to Gloucestershire

You have a very genteel way with words, which are very becoming for a thread such as this kind sir.
Rainbows
Jane

I exist in this world only to repay the joy that I have known through the sweet ambrosia that comes from being a man in this life made golden by the ladies I have known.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
I will send a Valentine's Day Thank You to all the Avatar creators here on ATS. They take the time to help anybody who asks. I am the proud owner of quite a few avatars they have been more than generous enough to create for me, for free. I see many here that are sporting their hard work and I enjoy seeing the creativeness behind each and every one of them. I can't name them all... but they know who they are, and I just want them to know that their work is more appreciated than they probably know.

Thanks guys!

*Now I will be expecting an outrageous, gorgeous, valentine version on my current avatar from each one of you before close of business day.
J/K

ETA - That it was very nice of you to offer to be a go between.

edit on 2/6/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

And a big wet sloppy kiss to you from the team

The gorilla wants to give you a big hug, so be sure to put some armour on

And thanks for the plug ................... MUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Cody

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Port and Stilton, or Cambrizola with a fruity Spanish Ros'e.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I'd like to send out a special Valentines to all the ladies on ATS that have been by my side at various points through the years including you Jane.

Without you all I'd be a lesser man, and a big kiss and hug to you all............. OK so I'm a tart

And one to Darthprime
for very simply being Darth and making me feel like I had to learn to speak drag queen, it's been a riot.

Cody

edit on 6/2/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Hello Cody....next Friday night..bring your other half...actually, forget that, you'll both have better things to do!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Luckily enough she has to do a course in the smoke on Saturday so Friday night will be early to bed for her

Cody

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

I appreciate your taking the time to advise me in this way OpinionatedB!

There is a difference between looking, and seeing.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

You little divel you!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Friday night you say?
I'll bring the tequila.

jacygirl

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Wretched sea. Especially for you my unattainable flower.
m.youtube.com...

Oh that was awesome! Thank you kind Sir!

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

TrueBrit

I have a Valentines message for everyone who has had the kind of luck I have had in affairs of the heart (none, FYI). I just want to say, that I reckon this day of celebration needs hijacking. I think it ought to be re-themed, for the benefit of those of us who have tried and failed, whose hearts are broken not mended, who have been stalwart in their defence of chivalry, only to be cast aside as remnants of a long dead age.

For all who have watched the person to whom all ones affection has been directed, walk off into the sunset with a cad, bounder, blaggard, and sundry other cusses, to all of us who have been taken for a ride, made to feel hollow, made to feel as if their outlook on life and love have no place in modern society, I CLAIM VALENTINES IN THE NAME OF THE LONELY AND HONOURABLE! Here, today, I claim Valentines Day 2014 in the name of the singleton, in the name of the valiant lover spurned, in the name of every good, decent, and loving person who has been ignored, ridiculed, and damaged by the carelessness of others.

*Plants banner pole*

Stand here, with me, under this banner of scorn this Valentines, and scream your defiance in the face of the heartless masses! Give voice to the anguish placed inside you by careless persons! Shake their vases full of roses till they shatter, let your voices sunder their greeting cards in their envelopes! Let the betrayals, the emptiness, the bitterness escape you.

Much love to all of you!
edit on 6-2-2014 by TrueBrit because: REASONS

Is there room for one more under the banner? I'll bring a sword, wizard's staff, the legendary all mighty ring...and beer. I'll also be journeying with my pack of Siberian Huskies, as cars just don't sound epic enough for battle.

Can't wait for Single's Awareness Day - it's going to be awesome now that this thread's here.

-fossilera

PS: And to all of you that are referring to this day as "Valentine's Day", may your valentine treat you especially well.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

jacygirl

Friday night you say?
I'll bring the tequila.

jacygirl

I'll bring the bike Jacy

Ride it like you stole it

Long time no see my friend, make sure you don't forget the salt and lemons.

Cody

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by fossilera

Always good to have comrades ! Welcome to our merry little rabble!

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Is there room for another resigned single?

Something happened to me that I just have to share. I was minding my own business in Tesco's when I noticed they sell BACON flavour chedders. I repeat, BACON flovour Chedders! I can bring a few packets for the buffet people. Trust me, you will never need a plain cracker ever again!

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Thats mythic levels of snack based win!

Add the spoils to the pile, and join the shield wall!

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I will do my absolute best not to eat them all on the way lol.

Now, what to wear...

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Right I'm off to Tesco's too good a thing to miss

I might just rock up naked for the hell of it

Cody

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Oh heck!......*holds her head in her hands*

Rainbows