It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity Takes Picture of Pharaoh-Like Statue!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cavedweller88

i think size is important (stop chortling, folks!
), in that relation to gravity. and this would suggest, ased on some people's ideas, that these tiny people came to earth and pretty much conquered us and made us build giant pyramids even in relation to ourselves! an then there are all the people saying these 'gods' were giants as demonstrated by larger than normal depictions in our egyptian reliefs.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

I think you're confusing Martians with the Annunaki...

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

You know , we never will succeed to convince that we could not be the only lifeforms in our universe . Let alone say that we might be evolved from mars! They found very small beings here on earth that were thousands of years old . Evolution changes in large amounts of time. Every science teachers educate that on schools.

Also we are not the ones who are authorized to claim what we see with our common sense is what it is we see. That only can be certified if you wear the title PhD..

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

maybe, but some have suggested these 'martians' came to earth to rebuild.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

0bserver1

You know , we never will succeed to convince that we could not be the only lifeforms in our universe . Let alone say that we might be evolved from mars! They found very small beings here on earth that were thousands of years old . Evolution changes in large amounts of time. Every science teachers educate that on schools.

Also we are not the ones who are authorized to claim what we see with our common sense is what it is we see. That only can be certified if you wear the title PhD..

i don't dispute there is other life in the universe. i'm not even disputing these aren't statues of some kind, i'm just asking questions...but 3 inch martian??????

and --- what's all this about "very small beings here on earth that were thousands of years old" ??? Who is 'they' and when and, and, and..just what???

edit on 8-2-2014 by taoistguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Seems like you may be blowing smoke claiming that it's only 3 inches...

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

cavedweller88

i'm saying that if it turns out these things are tiny, and people keep claiming it's cos the 'martians' are tiny, then...

3 inches or 6 inches or 1 foot? tiny is tiny.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I'm not technosavvy enough but if I was, I'd splice that one face up against that other one and see what that looked like, cuz it appears that they are both from same rock, just split in half.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

taoistguy

Or conquer.

The evidence that Humans are a slave race is overwhelming. Forbidden archaeology (Michael Cremo comes to mind) make it quite apparent Humans have been around the block a few times in the past few hundred thousand years.

Just who enslaved us, then erased and rewrote Earth's history: The victors, as always.

IMHO, the following is the most powerful statement on this thread. Assuming we are looking at a destroyed Martian civilization with Egyptian undertones. It's no wonder Zahi Hawass has been so um, uncooperative.

LABTECH767

Oportunity Rover victoria crater.
www.youtube.com...

Sphynx like formation in Tycho Crater the moon.
www.youtube.com...

If these ever turn out to be real worked artifacts then we would have to rewrite the history of the human race and explain whom removed all traces of our past or how old are we really, they we would have to ask what happened to us or who did this to us and then we would have to ask are we safe now.

And maybe that is why they do not want us to know.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
We starting to see more & more little details I hope the truth comes out

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   

taoistguy

cavedweller88

i'm saying that if it turns out these things are tiny, and people keep claiming it's cos the 'martians' are tiny, then...

well as i promised in the photo of the egyptian statue on the cliff could only be a couple of inches because the rock croping its on is only a couple of feet high. In the picture it looks like its on the side of a cliff on a mountain. Well heres your mountain.

Now those rover tracks are just over 2ft 4 in and the camera sits at 4.9 ft so now you have some scale.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   

hurdygurdy

taoistguy

Or conquer.

The evidence that Humans are a slave race is overwhelming. Forbidden archaeology (Michael Cremo comes to mind) make it quite apparent Humans have been around the block a few times in the past few hundred thousand years.

Just who enslaved us, then erased and rewrote Earth's history: The victors, as always.

IMHO, the following is the most powerful statement on this thread. Assuming we are looking at a destroyed Martian civilization with Egyptian undertones. It's no wonder Zahi Hawass has been so um, uncooperative.

LABTECH767

Oportunity Rover victoria crater.
www.youtube.com...

Sphynx like formation in Tycho Crater the moon.
www.youtube.com...

If these ever turn out to be real worked artifacts then we would have to rewrite the history of the human race and explain whom removed all traces of our past or how old are we really, they we would have to ask what happened to us or who did this to us and then we would have to ask are we safe now.

And maybe that is why they do not want us to know.

Very interesting stuff, but i still need simple answers.

So this is a civilisation advanced enough to relocate to another planet ?

Then why would the only surviving evidence be in stone ?

What about remnants of their cities in materials as advanced as our own, if not more so (for surely we are barely reaching a point were we might be able to relocate to another planet) ?

Is it reasonable to imagine that none of these materials would have survived ?

I do acknowledge the potential evidence here - the apparent uncanny similarities in these potential relics and that the apophenia explanation to these phenomena is becoming less likely with each new find.

But i need a rationale answer to my question above before this can begin to make sense.

edit on 9-2-2014 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

There was a program in history called the world without humans or something like that were it was theorized what would remain of our civilization if we suddenly disappear and they said the only thing that would last around 100000 years of the modern industrialized world would be a stainless steel sink

Pretty sad
, does mars renew its surface like earth does with tectonic plates? ooh oh better yet, if mars was earth like at some point did it renew its surface at that point as earth? or the alleged civilization that build the statue is post mars earth conditions???

edit on 9-2-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

0bserver1
reply to post by Wolfenz

Adding up the head thats now discovered . It's getting hard to deny that the ancient Egyptians , if we we can call them that way ? were way beyond there time.. Our roots lie on Mars I've always felt and believed that! I'm not sure that anything lives there now but I do think there's allot eroded treasuries lying beneath the sands of Mars.

I can imagine that when the end of the Martians were upon them .They had to choose new destination to survive next of kin. Gazing up the skies the Martians saw this blue dot and thought of the only way they could escape destruction of their peoples and so they prepared their ships for Earth..

Maybe the black Black Knight was sent by the Martians and still orbits our globe as proof that once mars had this magnificent future and Atlantis was the beginning of Martian on Earth?
edit on 0b29America/ChicagoSat, 08 Feb 2014 18:02:29 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 08 Feb 2014 18:02:29 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 0b00America/ChicagoSat, 08 Feb 2014 18:04:00 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 08 Feb 2014 18:04:00 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

Mmm thinking !! a Movie Mission to Mars! crosslinking with the Movie Prometheus !!

of DNA that is..

Well that 2 to 3 percent Differance of Man and Ape !! give us Einstein Mozart !! Da Vinci !! and Jack the Ripper and Hitler

Well just Maybe

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Indigent
reply to post by McGinty

There was a program in history called the world without humans or something like that were it was theorized what would remain of our civilization if we suddenly disappear and they said the only thing that would last around 100000 years of the modern industrialized world would be a stainless steel sink

Pretty sad
, does mars renew its surface like earth does with tectonic plates? ooh oh better yet, if mars was earth like at some point did it renew its surface at that point as earth? or the alleged civilization that build the statue is post mars earth conditions???

OR or.. ......

They Used Mars as a Base for a Long time until what we call the Planet (( EARTH )) Completely Terraformed ... For them and Humans to live on ... say 400,000 year ago... LOL!
well they had to do some Genocide of Big warm blooded Reptiles First .. you cant have Big Dino's Running around the Planet ..

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Indigent
reply to post by McGinty

Pretty sad

then it's obvious that these things held a special significance in our lives. they were in a central place that nourished us. and traces of water were found on them suggesting some sort of frequent ritual involving natural life-giving elements. and they probably featured in our sex lives too!

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

dragonridr

taoistguy

cavedweller88

well as i promised in the photo of the egyptian statue on the cliff could only be a couple of inches because the rock croping its on is only a couple of feet high. In the picture it looks like its on the side of a cliff on a mountain. Well heres your mountain.

Now those rover tracks are just over 2ft 4 in and the camera sits at 4.9 ft so now you have some scale.

Maybe not.

We have to look at the perception. What kind of distance and angle is it at? Obviously, the camera is sitting right over the tracks and the 'cliff' is in the background, at a distance. I think this image is misleading.

Obviously, the 'cliff' isn't huge, but I would guess much higher than just a couple of feet.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
With all of the posts on mars snapshots taken - that look like proof of life, could they all be pareidolias? That is just extreme skepticism. I've believed in something more out there as far back as my memory goes. Have always strongly sensed it. Let's say it is pareidolias - whose to say our ancient brains aren't interpreting it for what it is? Why are we there to begin with? We sense something more. I know it's Hollywood and all but mission to mars resonates the most for me - a dying civilization replanted on earth. We have been there before IMO.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

michael1888

top right, same nasa image as op

I missed my time to edit but its the "sphinx" looking object kind of in the middle of the image I am referring to. I feel I didnt do this thing justice. (brighter thing to the right)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Dianec
With all of the posts on mars snapshots taken - that look like proof of life, could they all be pareidolias? That is just extreme skepticism. I've believed in something more out there as far back as my memory goes. Have always strongly sensed it. Let's say it is pareidolias - whose to say our ancient brains aren't interpreting it for what it is? Why are we there to begin with? We sense something more. I know it's Hollywood and all but mission to mars resonates the most for me - a dying civilization replanted on earth. We have been there before IMO.

Trust me when i say if NASA saw anything created by aliens they would scream it out. There budget would go through the roof and we would have people on mars in 6 months. It would be a race to get there even private companies would rush to be involved.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join