It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secret of the real success

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I believe we are souls born from a greater being, we are part of that being. We were created so that this being is able to see much at the same time, many identities, many experiences, unity in diversity.
I believe in reincarnation.
I love the books written by Dr. Michael Newton about life between lives, about the period when we are at home in the spiritual world.
In these books, I canĀ“t remember if it's Journey of Souls or Destiny of Souls, he describes the birth of souls .
Souls are born, they are detached from the great being.
Before they begin the path of incarnations, learning and difficulties, souls spend some time in a world where they will know themselves. They are babies, they are newborn so they are not thrown to the lions right away, they must get ready for the challenge.
Souls are all different from each other, their energy signature is unique. Souls do not choose their essence, their original energy.
In the beginning souls make only one commitment: to do the best they can with what they are.
This is the only commitment souls make: effort, dedication, giving the best they can with what they are.
The moral of this story is: if you do not give up, if you try your best, then you are winning because that's all you have to do, results don't matter.
Effort and dedication, there is no more you have to do, no more is required.
Success has nothing to do with results, it has to do with effort and dedication .
So, if your well-being is only dependent on your effort and dedication, you are in control of your happiness, you are the captain of your boat, because you can control how hard you try, even if you cant control the results.
When you assess your performance, look at your effort, your dedication, look at how hard you tried. And when you assess others performances, look at that too.

In a fair world, the prize should be given to those who try harder.

So remember to be fair to yourself and others: We only have to try hard, we should never give up, the rest is just fireworks, circus and confusion.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
From my point of view. Every effort you make now to be what you want to be, you do not have to do later. I think people who have innate knowledge/skills and abilities have not always learned it in the current life. If you want to understand math/logic/spirituality but have it hard take your time and really understand the basics. Take one single step at a time and finally you will arrive at your destination.

The only one you are competing against is yourself.
edit on 6-2-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

In a fair world, the prize should be given to those who try harder.

So remember to be fair to yourself and others: We only have to try hard, we should never give up, the rest is just fireworks, circus and confusion.

It's a shame we do not live in a fair world.

But it helps to remember that every individual is engaged in their own personal battles and struggles at all times. They persist and have yet to give up.

join