It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS "Forged Documents" Investigation Results?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
just wondering...has anyone heard anything about the documents case?

last i heard they were going to wait untill the election was over before they released the results of the investigation...maybe i missed it,but i havnt heard anything else about it...

anyone have an update?

[edit on 22-11-2004 by Creepy]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
ok by the lack of response to this thread...im guessing that CBS has already revealed the results and i have missed it....or that they havnt and no one really cares anymore...

i was just wondering if it was news team bias,Karl Rove or the democrats...

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Seems like you are not the only one who wants to know:

The Election's Over, So Where's the Report?

November 05, 2004 | 23:04:29 EST
CBS promised that it would release the results of an independent investigation into the Memogate scandal. Of course, the findings would be not be released until after the election.
Now that the election is over, we all await the findings of the investigation headed by former Attorney General Dick Thornburgh and the former head of the Associated Press, Louis Boccardi.

Link

You should be happy to know that the Producer who preempted CSI for breaking news of Arafat's death was fired though:

CBS Fires Trigger-happy Producer

November 13, 2004 | 07:28:34 EST
Friday both Reuters and Broadcasting and Cable magazine reported that CBS has fired the producer it blamed for preempting the network's popular "CSI: New York" show to announce the death of Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat.

*snip*
Like many of our readers, however, we do wonder why the preemption of "CSI" is an immediate firing offense at CBS while deliberately ignoring warnings about forged documents in a blockbuster story is not.

Ratherbiased.com

Priorities, priorities.

B

join