It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Louis Farrakhan endorses Tim Good's UFO books

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Strange bedfellows, for sure:

www.finalcall.com...

For me it's just another fascinating sociological spinoff of the 'UFO myth' -- no prejudice implied as to the factual basis behind it.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Not really strange bedfellows at all if one understands the history of both "UFOs" and Islam. Or the "mythology" of any culture, religion, spirituality, ancient astronaut theorists, etc.

If "they" exist, then they've been here since recorded history and all of society will have "touchstones" and interpretations of the subject.

I would've thought Farrakhan would be more partial to Vallee than Good, however. Yeah, then, maybe it is kind o' strange after all.

edit on 6-2-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Where else would the "big head scientist" live? Got to be UFOs. It's the only thing that makes sense.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

JimOberg

www.finalcall.com...

For me it's just another fascinating sociological spinoff of the 'UFO myth' -- no prejudice implied as to the factual basis behind it.

Not shocked. Birds of a feather flock together. These two have little if any credibility and seem accept any story told to them without critical thought.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

JadeStar

Not shocked. Birds of a feather flock together. These two have little if any credibility and seem accept any story told to them without critical thought.

Google "big head scientist" and have a good read. In your head, you should see subtitles over the material that say "This is what NOI actually believes" sort of like that South Park episode "Trapped in the Closet"
edit on 6-2-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   

JadeStar

JimOberg

www.finalcall.com...

Tim Good was a shady reputation? I haven't heard this before, so I'm all ears.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   

JadeStar

Farrakhan had his own "experience" if I remember correctly. Not saying it was or wasn't real, just that he's not just accepting stories in the same way Timothy Good might be.

T. Good, though? You'd think Farrakhan had heard of the Djinn...and have recommended Vallee instead.

edit on 6-2-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   

1ofthe9
Tim Good was a shady reputation? I haven't heard this before, so I'm all ears.

T. Good and MJ-12. Shady.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Louis Farrakhan has a history of claims and statements about about UFOs and his involvement with them, it doesn't surprise me that he would name check Timothy Good as Good's claims echo his own beliefs.

Post by The GUT
Farrakhan had his own "experience" if I remember correctly.

Indeed he did mate, or at least claims to have.

Farrakhan spent most of the fiery nearly four-hour speech recounting a 1985 vision he had in Mexico. Farrakhan has often described how he believes he was invited aboard an unidentified flying object he calls "the wheel" where he said he heard the late Nation of Islam leader Elijah Muhammad speak to him.

He said that experience led him to inklings about future events, including the United States' 1986 bombing of Libya.

Farrakhan recounted how his divine knowledge has allowed him to recognize countless warning signs over the decades — such as natural disasters such as the earthquake in Chile — and said they indicate impending trouble, including for Obama.
ufocasebook.conforums.com...

Here is talking about the Islamic Spaceship of Death.

Here he discusses UFOs with Jaime Maussan.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Hmm, that reminds me of another UFO influence, that on the American music scene in the 1970s. VH1 recently broadcast a show on the development of the Funk scene, and I'd almost forgotten how full Funk music was full not only of flying saucers, but also ancient astronauts, and Pyramid-type mysticism. Maybe Farrakhan was indoctrinated by this

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

CardDown
Hmm, that reminds me of another UFO influence, that on the American music scene in the 1970s. VH1 recently broadcast a show on the development of the Funk scene, and I'd almost forgotten how full Funk music was full not only of flying saucers, but also ancient astronauts, and Pyramid-type mysticism. Maybe Farrakhan was indoctrinated by this

That was Parliament's thang from The Mothership Connection.

Bootsy Collins was Star Child.

I doubt Farrakhan was ever that funky.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I too, am in the camp of many who believe that there IS a gigantic ufo coverup going on. Just the other day I read a comment from a scientist who I am sorry, his name escapes me, but who in his opinion said about ufo's we have figured out how they work, so that would mean an end to coal, oil, and gas, so that explains the secrecy, and coverup. One possible theory of many.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Bootsy Collins was Star Child.

Now that I can believe

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Back when I first heard about this (and I came in late), I couldn't believe it, and thought someone was trying to ridicule Farrakhan, but no,he's all over the saucers. I recall tracing some of the UFO beliefs directly back to George Adamski, which works out, since Timothy Good also endorses the reality of Adamski's experiences and cosmology.

I wish he had picked up on the teachings of P-Funk instead. It's more interesting, genuine and fun!

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

check the dates of those interviews -

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

ignorant_ape
reply to post by gortex

check the dates of those interviews -

The ABC interview was posted Apr 2008 but I think pre-dates that , the Jaime Maussan interview I believe is about 2011.

Post by me
Louis Farrakhan has a history of claims and statements about about UFOs and his involvement with them

I posted those videos as an example of that point , perhaps you could elucidate on the point you are making

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

appologies - the point I was making was that both vids made claims of imminent events yet the claims have not been fulfilled

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Why would Hillary Clinton want US ufo files destroyed?

Is it because she's catholic?

For a religionist, Farrakhan seems to be very open minded about aliens.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Why would Hillary Clinton want US ufo files destroyed

That's a good question and I'm not convinced she would or did , I think it's just another unsubstantiated claim from Mr Farrakhan.
From what I've read the Clinton household have an interest in the subject so I take that claim like most of what he has to say with a rather large pinch of salt

Ninthly, FOIA requests that were made on Clinton administration files shows that there are literally thousands of pages of UFO files. This is clear evidence of an administration that was active but unsuccessful on the UFO front. Also, during the two terms the Clintons were in the White House, they mentioned UFOs, Mars, and aliens on numerous occasions. Considering the fact that presidential speeches are carefully written, means this was no accident. It was intentional.

Tenthly, the documents related to the Rockefeller Initiative show that the Clintons tried to get UFO documents released as part of President Clinton’s 1995 Executive Order 12958, which sought a proper balance of "openness in government" vs. "unthinking secrecy." The EO set out that all government documents would be declassified after 25 years except in exception circumstances. This EO allowed 800,000,000 pages of former classified documents to finally see the light of day, far ahead of any administration in history. The newly disclosed documents included the admission that the US government had funded high-classified research into the paranormal subject of remote viewing.

Unfortunately, the UFO documents every researcher has been searching for escaped the mass declassification program initiated by President Clinton. This is because the programs and any documents associated with it are probably no longer part of the “elected government.”
www.presidentialufo.com...

edit on 9-2-2014 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

JimOberg

www.finalcall.com...

I'm going to assume Mr. Oberg that this is nothing more than yet another attempt to discredit any research/and or researcher that has gained too much public attention??

It's well known that you consider the existence of UFO'S to be nothing more than myth (: but, thanks for the reminder.

I am most curious as to T.Goods reaction to this endorsement ??

Mr. Good does in my opinion appear a bit naive in regard to at least some of the ET's malevolent intentions, but regardless I do respect his
Research and will likely use it for another 25+ years.

tom
edit on 9-2-2014 by wutz4tom because: old shakey hands

<<   2 >>

join