It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police officers dressed as rioters...WHY?[Videos]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Hello ATS, I always knew that during manifestations there had police officers mixed to the crowd but when I saw this video I was like WTF? How do we come to this?

I've seen in other videos, the same type of guy(officer rioter) breaking everything around them to intensify the manifestation and then giving a reason for the cops to charge and arrest people. These guys were supposed to protect and serve us.

I'm asking to you guys, how the hell will we get out of this corrupted world with an endless rise of agressivity?!

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
You know why they did it...

.... to protect you from yourself and your community.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
This is an age old tactic used by police, and law enforcement. They are called 'agent provocateurs'.

Their main purpose is to inflame, incite, and ignite mayhem from within protest groups, unions, and other organizations deemed undesirable by TPB.

In other words, to make such organizations look bad to the public and thus enabling police to use excessive force without public backlash..

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Dave Coles actually busted these 'police' trying to incite mayhem. They usually have their faces covered, but can be easily distinguished from the 'average' person.

Notice how they slink back behind police protection once they are caught.

edit on 5-2-2014 by Goldcurrent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Ok, one more...

Watch this video from the G20 protests, and tell me the cops didn't do most of the damage during those protests!

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Keradith

And don't you know they also "dress" as "members" of forums in order to sway the conversation?

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Secret Agent Provocateur.

Don't look so surprised.
How do we escape this fate? We don't. Welcome to the rest of your wife.

Just watch the boots. You will always know by the boots. Police don't wear sandals and loafers.
edit on 5-2-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   

edit on 2/6/2014 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
There have been a couple of instances too, where assembled film crews have watched the masked and hooded militants trashing buildings and police cars, yet not one police officer in sight!

It's a simple tactic that has been used for a very long time. Send in the goons to act as "militant" factions at an otherwise peaceful protest, thus giving the police the excuse to go in hard, all filmed by the media to justify the police actions. Of course, the militants are not caught but plenty of others get a beating and arrested simply for being there.

I remember seeing an article here in the UK a few years ago about a protest, ant-war I think. One of the organisers had some black-clad and hooded individual push past her to the front line facing the police and start shout obscenities and threats. She followed him and grabbed him, and recognised him but couldn't place his face at the time. Needless to say he made a hasty exit and disappeared from the protest. Only later did she realise that she had seen him at an anti-war meeting attended by the police on another occasion, only that time he was wearing the uniform of an inspector.

It's a dirty tactic but used a lot. It's always denied by the police and politicians and when caught out by video evidence and witness testimony, they'll claim they are there purely for surveillance and to arrest any lawbreakers. It's BS of course but they get away with it and the compliant press never report it as it should be.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Goldcurrent

I would not have any remorse to behead all those piece of *****.

ACAB

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

Did an undercover cop help organise a major riot?

The wrongly convicted activist John Jordan claims the Met helped plan serious civil disorder. An independent public inquiry is now vital

Before I explain it, here's a summary of what we know already. Thanks to the remarkable investigations pursued first by the victims of police spies and then by the Guardian journalists Rob Evans and Paul Lewis (whose book Undercover is as gripping as any thriller), we know that British police have been inserting undercover officers into protest movements since 1968. Their purpose was to counter what they called subversion or domestic extremism, which they define as seeking to "prevent something from happening or to change legislation or domestic policy … outside the normal democratic process". Which is a good description of how almost all progressive change happens.

Most of the groups whose infiltration has now been exposed were non-violent. Among them were the British campaign against apartheid in South Africa, the protest movements against climate change, people seeking to expose police corruption and the campaign for justice for the murdered black teenager Stephen Lawrence. Undercover officers, often using the stolen identities of dead children, worked their way into key positions and helped to organise demonstrations. Several started long-term relationships with the people they spied on. At least two fathered children with them.

Some officers illegally used their false identities in court. Some acted as agents provocateurs.

www.theguardian.com...

The CPS have told Jordan his conviction has been overturned but will not say why.
edit on 6/2/2014 by teapot because: format

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

raedar

And don't you know they also "dress" as "members" of forums in order to sway the conversation?

Of course not, don't be silly

The police themselves deny such activity such as plants. What would ever make you think there are shills amongst ATS? Surely you jest? Why the senior members among us all deny it, so it must be true...... right??

new topics

top topics

join