It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

49 Bags: The Philip Seymour Hoffman Murder Conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Unlike every other religion, Scientology has never killed anyone, never started a war, tried always - with all their actions - to heal people and societies, and have done lots and lots of good. I wouldn't give them any money or sign up for any of their courses, they never leave you alone apparently, but they've done no wrong on a wide scale of wrong. To accuse them of murdering this wonderful actor because he made a movie - quite a good movie by the way, with lots of positive things in it about the "Hubbard" character (the organization probably didn't like it that they spilled the beans on some of their techniques, the wall-walking one for example), stretches the envelope of conspiracy (which is fine for this site, but at least a few of us have to point out, ah, "no".).

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

They are not really a religion but a complicated guilt based mind screw that equates personal and spiritual growth with larger monetary payouts by the patient. The fact that they use big celebrity actor front guys the same way celebrity is used to sell and front for a host products is part of the deal.

And I didn't say they killed him. Just answering the question. Are they capable? I would say very much so. Their thuggery is well documented.

edit on 6-2-2014 by Logarock because: n

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

I have no intention of arguing this premise out, and as I've said in other threads, I do not suggest anyone join the scientology ranks if they don't have lots and lots of extra money. But they have not killed anyone, nor started wars or conflicts, unlike every other religion. They are a religion - at least as much if not much more than the others. Anyway, I could go on with this, but the main point is that no, I'm pretty sure they would not have killed Hoffman because he made a movie. His death was a tragic miscalculation of dose combined with whatever he was going through that made him feel he needed to play with a very dangerous snake.
edit on 6-2-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

LizardSlicks
"I thought it peculiar that a man would die of a self-administered overdose with a needle still in his arm, but we’ll talk about that later."

How is that peculiar? That's often times how you overdose. People fall asleep on toilets with needles in their arm all the time, regular junkies we're talking about. After that sentence nothing else this person says on the matter is credible. The only odd thing is he didn't have a better connect and had to pay full price taxation on 49+ individual bags. His dealer was making a killing. He was a longtime sufferer of depression and it sounded like he was planning on a nice little hibernation. You really shouldn't be shooting heroin when you have kids. Get loaded on pharmaceuticals like all the other decent celebs.

Kpfk's "Backgound Briefing" covered the story for a large part of the program on Friday 2/4/14. Ian Master's has a couple of different experts on and what they had heard and believed was that this herion was laced with (I don't know how to spell it - so phonetic) Fentinal. Apparently, the dose that works and the dose that kills is very close leading to many overdoses. Also that the addict goes down fast.

Mr. Hoffman was separated from his family due to his relapse so the children were not around him.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Cito

Not the mods. ATS. Mods are just enforcing the T&C, and these particulars have been there from the start [or close to it]. I would like these topics to be permissible as well with its own dedicated forum. Alas, that's not the case and I think that should be respected. I can PM some fantastic sites with forums that do allow it if you'd like.
edit on 6-2-2014 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

But they have not killed anyone, nor started wars or conflicts, unlike every other religion.

Hey give them some time. They are only like 60 years old. They barely left the starting line in respect to the timelines of other religions. There is still hope yet! They've got a holy war or two in them. I have faith.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I really appreciate the support guys, and I'm even happier what I had to say was appreciated by everyone here. I do how ever have to apologize as what I said was in extreme violation of the T&C. I in no means set out to violate the T&C, I was embroiled filled with passion about what I was about to say and everything else was out the window.

Please accept my apology to the community and to the OP. I did not intend to jeopardize the integrity of our community, or the thread.

Sincerely,

Hijinx

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I heard that he had 25 years clean under his belt. When they had had the premiere party for The Master he had a glass of champagne and it went south from there.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Vaedur
reply to post by Mason mike

So If I wanted to buy 49 pounds of sugar, I would not buy 49 x 1LB bags of sugar, I would buy a bag with 49 pounds of sugar, no?

If I needed 50 pounds of sugar and the store had 49 would I walk away defeated, or would I buy the 49 pounds they had and look elsewhere for the 1 pound I was missing?

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Mason mike

What if the sugar only came in 1 pound bags, and there was no option for a 49 pound bag? Or what if you prefer to buy single serve packages of your sugar for your coffee ?

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I'm sorry but this murder conspiracy is as hilarious as it is stupid. Philip Seymour Hoffman killed himself by taking a fatal overdose of drugs. He had a well documented history with drug and alcohol abuse and sadly his demons caught up with him later in life. Unfortunately drug and alcohol abuse is the norm within Hollywood where numerous celebrities have died. My condolences go to his family and friends.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

They guy selling the sugar knows if you store it in 49 small bags, you get pinched ahead of time, you have intent to distribute. I'm saying if it's that much, their is no way it's individually wrapped like that on delivery.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join