It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

49 Bags: The Philip Seymour Hoffman Murder Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

It's like getting kissed by god

I wondered what the appeal was and that's kind of what I thought. Thanks for sharing your story and insight. I truly wish you the best in maintaining your sobriety - you obviously have a good handle on it.

I also believe Hoffman was just another tortured soul who wanted gods kiss and accidentally went too far.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   

kissy princess
Hi Gang - I came across an article which suggests the possibility that our beloved Philip Seymour Hoffman was in fact, murdered.

21stcenturywire.com...

The reports about the state of Hoffman during his last days seem to be getting worse by the day. Yesterday we were told he died alone, of a lethal heroin overdose with the needle still in his arm and 2 bags of ‘golden brown’ next to him on the bed. I thought it peculiar that a man would die of a self-administered overdose with a needle still in his arm, but we’ll talk about that later. Today, we’re told that police have found no less than 49 bags of heroin in his Greenwich Village flat. Really, 49 bags? The bags were marked with the Ace of Spades and the Ace of Hearts.

Only last Friday, another man, Ronald Horne, 54, from Peekskill, NY, was also caught with 49 bags of heroin in his car. Are they related? Was it the same product? Again, 49 bags.

The article suggests a possible connection between his death and the ill-will of disgruntled members of the Church of Scientology. You see, his latest film, 'The Master,' was loosely based upon the life and work of L. Ron Hubbard, and serves to garner a negative view of this organization.

Of course, the conspiracy mill is churning as we speak, including one which is doing the rounds regarding Hoffman’s incredible depiction – or parody (whichever way you look at it), of the late father of the Church of Scientology and author of Dianetics, L. Ron Hubbard, in the 2012 film entitled, The Master. Hoffman made scores of brilliant film in his career but this one was unique. It was also a film that Scientologists tried to stop from being made. According to studio Svengali extraordinaire Harvey Weinstein, certain high-profile Scientologists in Hollywood laid on the pressure both before and during the making of the film. He stated that, “I’m not going to get into names, but they feel strongly that they think it’s a religion and as such they think the subject matter shouldn’t be explored”

While I make no war with the practice of Dianetics or Scientology, the possibility of a murder conspiracy is nonetheless an interesting train of thought to persue. Especially being that this is ATS.

According to many a chattering forum, Hoffman’s acclaimed lead role in The Master did not do Hollywood’s controversial church any favours – showing it up as a cult and purveyor of quack science. Following news of Hoffman’s death, one blogger remarked: “The Scientology parody film The Master, two of its actors are dead so far. This first was Christopher Evan Welch who plays the sceptic in the film dies in Dec 2013. The second is Philip Seymour Hoffman who played a parody of L.Ron Hubbard died Feb 2014. This is a ritualistic revenge by the Scientology and illuminati for insulting their religion. How many more “overdose” celebrities is it going to take before people wake up”.

I'd love to stay and chat on this thread, but my life calls me to other activities that demand my time - I wish you all the best, and look forward to your responses on this topic.

xox,
-kissy
edit on 5-2-2014 by kissy princess because: typo

I'm infant in my knowledge of the deep-seeded Hollywood illuminati connection, but I have learned enough to know that sacrifice is a huge part of "the deal". God bless PSH and his family. Thanks for this post!

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

The article suggests a possible connection between his death and the ill-will of disgruntled members of the Church of Scientology. You see, his latest film, 'The Master,' was loosely based upon the life and work of L. Ron Hubbard, and serves to garner a negative view of this organization.

So how are they then connecting scientology to the other man who was also found with 49 bags?

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   

LizardSlicks
"I thought it peculiar that a man would die of a self-administered overdose with a needle still in his arm, but we’ll talk about that later."

He was a longtime sufferer of depression and it sounded like he was planning on a nice little hibernation. You really shouldn't be shooting heroin when you have kids. Get loaded on pharmaceuticals like all the other decent celebs.

Except that he was supposed to go pick up his kids so they could stay with him. He never showed up. Mom began to worry. Made a phone call. Dead.

Not kosher.

AAC

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

Bro - that is a very serious story; thanks for sharing, and well done on your recovery. To the Mods - please forget about thread-drift, I am of the opinion that what Hijinx wrote was important and extremely pertinent with regard to the topic.

While it need not be said, let me explain that I am not here to defend any private positions I may hold on this matter of Hoffman's death - my former stepson (long story) sent me the article and after a quick search here, I thought it good to post. I appreciate all of your input (except the 'hit and run thread' jab - dude, seriously - I have a life outside of the internet).

Addiction is a serious matter, and we have seen the fall of many great entertainers due to overdose. However, we have also entertained endless specuation in regard to the untimely demise of various celebrities due to whatever controversial messages they have been privileged to deliver unto their audience.

With that said, I do not find Dianetics, and largely, the work of L. Ron Hubbard, to be the too controversial in the sense that it distorts an accurate perception of reality (save for the whole 'auditing out the gay' thing). What I mean to say, is that while oftentimes at odds with a conventional understanding of psychology, I believe Dianetics can help mitigate some psychological trauma, regardless of the varience in both the structure and terminology used within modern psychology.

However, there is some popular opinion that states Hubbard was a racketeering charlatan. While I have not seen 'The Master,' I understand that the above description serves accurately of Hoffman's depiction of Hubbard in the film.

I was deeply saddened by the new of Hoffman's death - my brother and I have been fond of him since his role as the sexual pervert in the Todd Solondz film, 'Happiness.' In fact, I find it to be a synchronistic event that he passed away on the Superbowl for the following reason: When I moved far away from my brother to attend another graduate program in 2005, it was on the night of Superbowl XL 2006 (Steelers vs. Seahawks) that I saw my first preview of Mission Impossible 3, which was aired during a commercial break - it offered some cool shots of Hoffman. My brother called me immediately (we are both hardcore Steeler's fans), but not to comment on the game, or Brett Keisel's awesomeness, but to laugh at Hoffman's role in the new MI3 film, as it was hard to take the guy seriously after his totally far-out role in 'Happiness.' Synchronistic in that he died on the Superbowl years later, on the day just before a game with the Seahawks, nonetheless, after having portrayed the man who was the founder of the religion that the actor, Tom Cruise, follows - who was also given the starring role in the film that he appeared in but years before. I know this reasoning may not make sense to most people, and is probably off topic and difficult to follow. Yet, I thought Philip was a total babe, and I'm kind of blown over the fact that he is dead.

Do I think he was murdered? I really don't know. If it was given to me as fact, then I would believe it. If it was given to me that it was a simple overdose, I could believe it.
Thanks for hearing me, and I enjoyed reading your replies. All the best to you.

-kissy

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   

ATTENTION PLEASE

As per the Terms and Conditions of ATS that we all agreed to on joining

16e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities, specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, discussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any Post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

i) Narcotics and illicit mind-altering substances: Due to abuse of the subject matter by some (promoting various aspects of personal use, and discussing actual personal use), no new topics on this subject are allowed in any form.

From this point on any, and I mean ANY, breach of the above referenced terms will result in warnings, possible account termination and/or thread closure

You have been advised

Semper

(post by Cito removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Maybe he had some clean time under his belt and decided to party. He found some really good junk and popped .5 and he OD'd cuz his tolerance wasn't there anymore.

or...

He was overdosed cuz he pissed on the scientologists...

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
When i saw this on the news, and i thought i wonder what crazy conspiracy thread his death will trigger on ats.

Not that this sounds crazy, it was just a thought. I mean we'll never know really, he could have been killed, but I dont know how these guys of scientology deal with their problems. killing people sounds a bit too hardcore for them, but you never know.

Oh and why is it strange he had the needle still in his arm, and whats the connection to the other guy with 49 bags.
I believe 99% of people who carry more than 20 bags of heroin will prolly OD sooner or later.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by kissy princess

He was a person that played pretend for a living. He also chose drugs over his kids.

I loose no sleep nor shed no tear for him.

Also, why are people applauding the arrest of 3-4 people with this? I don't see the NYPD doing this type of investigation for the hundreds of other OD people in their City.
What a joke.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

Best post ive ever read in my 5 ats years.
Glad you are better pal.

(post by payta removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

BABYBULL24
L. Ron Hubbard founder of Scientology hooked up with Jack Parson's of JPL a brilliant guy who developed the solid rocket fuel that allowed us to get to the moon. In the 40's they worked on a project to manifest essentially the perfect women - devil worship stuff via sex magic. Parson's was a follower of Aleister Crowley - think Parson's lead the Church of Satan in LA for a time.

Anyway the name of the project was Babalon Working or Liber 49...does that have any significance to PSH - 49 bags of herion?
Probably not...lol

A brief text entitled The Book of Babalon, or Liber 49, was written by Jack Parsons as a transmission from the goddess or force called Babalon received by him during the Babalon Working.[5] Parsons claimed that Liber 49 constituted a fourth chapter of Crowley's Liber AL Vel Legis

The Book of Babalon, Liber 49
edit on 5-2-2014 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

Have to help clear the name of the great Jack Parsons here. When he and Hubbard did the Babalon Working ceremony it had nothing to do with Satanism - none of them, nor Crowley, had any respect for that - but was an attempt to bring to earth Crowley's Moonchild, the personification of the goddess Babylon which would then bring the force of feminine energy back to earth (it had been "put down" for thousands of years by males). When they both "knew" the ceremony had ended when they felt a success, they went back to Parsons home, where almost immediately they met Marjorie Cameron, and recognized her as the person they were calling forth in that ceremony. Cameron and Parsons eventually married, and lived happily ever after until he blew himself up (carelessly carrying around his rocket fuel in his garage). A baby was not born, but Parsons and Cameron began to call Cameron the personification of Babylon. Women have done pretty well since then, it seems. Coincidence? Of course.

Back on topic of this thread: No, the Scientologists did not kill Hoffman. Jeez, stretching a theory to further discredit a man, L. Ron Hubbard, that governments, MSM, psychiatrists and their big pharma partners, all go out of their way to discredit - which should have rung some bells around ATS but seems to be the one orchestrated discrediting that almost everyone has bought into.
edit on 6-2-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

macman
He was a person that played pretend for a living. He also chose drugs over his kids.

I loose no sleep nor shed no tear for him.

Also, why are people applauding the arrest of 3-4 people with this? I don't see the NYPD doing this type of investigation for the hundreds of other OD people in their City.
What a joke.

Its all a big charade.
Im not happy he past away, actually noone should die ever, but how many kids die in africa everyday?
He had a taste of the good life. OD sure is not the best way to go, and he sure did have his ups and downs, but he had a decent life compared to a child who dies of hunger.
I bet he had the chance to "know" (in the biblical sense of the word) many more beautiful ladies that I ever will.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

I would like to say thank you for sharing your experience with us. It must be a struggle everyday but I am happy you are on the winning side. I would never have known the things you shared and they helped (at least for me) settle this one instance of history and informed me on a taboo subject. But I felt like you should know that you have people praying for your continued success.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mason mike

So If I wanted to buy 49 pounds of sugar, I would not buy 49 x 1LB bags of sugar, I would buy a bag with 49 pounds of sugar, no?

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

Can't use that as a comparison, sugar is mass produced in stores, much more options in the size and weight that you want to buy.
Now if there was only 49 1 lb bags of sugar and you needed 49lbs you would buy all 49, no?

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

payta
When i saw this on the news, and i thought i wonder what crazy conspiracy thread his death will trigger on ats.

Not that this sounds crazy, it was just a thought. I mean we'll never know really, he could have been killed, but I dont know how these guys of scientology deal with their problems. killing people sounds a bit too hardcore for them, but you never know.

Purely in a conspirator context, no. And in Hoffman's case no it wouldn't be to hard core for them.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join