It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did a UFO dock with the ISS on Jan. 29th? (video in link)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

I'd like to see the recording of this object coming to the station, not just sitting there. Maybe it's a space kayak?

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

Where exactly is it docked?

Just plugged into the side of the Soyuz capsule?

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Yeah NASA is hiding UFO's except when they show footage of them..

Make up your minds UFOnuts.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

abe froman
from source :If extraterrestrials did dock their vehicle with the ISS to conduct a meeting with NASA astronauts, it would not be the first time according to the claims of Clark McClelland.....

I haven't seen this recent report about McClelland posted anywhere on ATS, it might serve as a warning to perhaps not too eagerly believe all his stories.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

abe froman
reply to post by Sremmos80

Apparently the guy who posted the video posts straight from NASA feeds all the time and has never been accused of any kind of deception.

Sure he has -- look at the comments on this recent one:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Err, Jim, couldnt you tell everyone what that is connected to the ISS?
You would be the one person i'd expect to know
Thanks in advance

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
OP
I do not think thats and alien spaceship, because if we want to make contact, it will be on our initiative, not them.
They can contact us anytime they want and can do it eons ago if they need. Walking into another people spaceship is considered "hostile" in space diplomacy and the alien do know and respect that. They not as dumb as we are, unlike posters here.

If its a hoax its very good editing, looks close to real enough, and I suspect so
, why ?

The flaw: Look at the distance needed to capture the movie, you have to be quite far from ISS to get it in whole, so, who capture the video ? ISS mounted camera surely cannot display its attached body, just like your eyes cant see the face.

If the video is legit, see 1st paragraph, you have to "invite" them to see them. Diplomacy is important on first contact.

For jokes, it a alien based pizza delivery, so be it.
edit on 6-2-2014 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   

SecretKnowledge

Thanks in advance

As you know, I think it's important to keep a weather eye out for unusual outside stuff, so it can be noted and potentially important, even hazardous events be recognized in time.

But I don't want to be a monopolizer or gate-keeper, since I think it's important a lot of folks develop the reference material to check out such scenes themselves.

Unfortunately it often really isn't obvious which camera is in use, what it's looking at, what the illumination conditions are. That's why it's important that posters provide the exact time of the scenes they are recording. Without such critical data, finding prosaic explanations can be difficult or impossible.

That's what streetcap does -- despite his somehow impressing the OP, he often grabs years-old videos, sticks a sexy title on them, and posts on youtube. Fortunately he is too ignorant to understand what some aspects of the scene -- particular hardware, particular crew names in the comm, particular features of the control room and displays -- allow somebody more familiar with spaceflight to identify a scene or at least refute streetcap's bogus claims.

I don't know what the golden spot is, but I do know the set of questions that usually leads to an answer. And that pathway usually requires data that the original posters deliberately leave out, maybe to sabotage any real chance of an answer? Try asking, and see.
edit on 6-2-2014 by JimOberg because: typos

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   

JimOberg

SecretKnowledge

Thanks in advance

As you know, I think it's important to keep a weather eye out for unusual outside stuff, so it can be noted and potentially important, even hazardous events be recognized in time.

But I don't want to be a monopolizer or gate-keeper, since I think it's important a lot of folks develop the reference material to check out such scenes themselves.

Unfortunately it often really isn't obvious which camera is in use, what it's looking at, what the illumination conditions are. That's why it's important that posters provide the exact time of the scenes they are recording. Without such critical data, finding prosaic explanations can be difficult or impossible.

That's what streetcap does -- despite his somehow impressing the OP, he often grabs years-old videos, sticks a sexy title on them, and posts on youtube. Fortunately he is too ignorant to understand what some aspects of the scene -- particular hardware, particular crew names in the comm, particular features of the control room and displays -- allow somebody more familiar with spaceflight to identify a scene or at least refute streetcap's bogus claims.

I don't know what the golden spot is, but I do know the set of questions that usually leads to an answer. And that pathway usually requires data that the original posters deliberately leave out, maybe to sabotage any real chance of an answer? Try asking, and see.
edit on 6-2-2014 by JimOberg because: typos

And so, after all that.... What is that "object/anomaly" in this video, in your opinion?

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
First of all, I don't know if this is UFO or a mega dump bag, that generally Russians may use for vodka bottles to be thrown into the space. As far as I know, the space junks' orbits that are many are carefully monitored because they are hazardous for the hundreds of satellites. The ISS garbage is loaded on Progress automated ship that delivers food etc to ISS, and then buried in the Pacific. Right now one Progress is docked to ISS so may be the vodka bottles will go there. Not in the UFO garbage bag.

That is what I know from the media. But perhaps they have also mega dump bags just in case.

You can read the full story HERE analyzed by Michael Salla. There are two independent episodes retold, one is the video, that are messed up in this thread. I will not retell it for you, only half of you to say a dozen nays, and the other half to deside it is still not the time to reveal their cards (wait for WHAT to happen, dear friends?) sorry. www.examiner.com...

IF the establishment behind NASA WANT to make it know the UFO contacts, they would do exactly in a similar way with plausible deniability always ready to be denied.

We already had volumes of images of UFO in the sky and they do not make any sense anymore. Even those around ISS are no more rewarded as news.

Now we have been shown (true or false) a direct "docking" (Soyuz may have secret dock in the wall for such extraordinary meetings, or the ET could have made a hyperdimensional tunnel thru it, doesn't matter the technical side right now when we speak of possibly thousands years more advanced ET race that made it from their stars to here).

In other words, it has been declared (to the degree of plausible deniability) that THEY (whoever they might be) and the ISS crew have officially met at least once or twice. THEY come down to our level of existence, with a "ship" much smaller than our big ISS. THEY don't show up giant ships so nobody is frightened but everyone could say everything about them. Including to deny their existence at all. This is psychology of hi level. Applied not only to the respected posters in a forum. But to the multitudes who may never read or write a line. Psychology of the masses of highest level possible. To present inconvenient truth. That many will reject not because they don't accept what they see, but because primarily of (wrongly understood) religious motivation.

The next step is UFO to land on the surface of the Earth before the cameras. Still some will call it "false flag alien...invasion". Others will call it "all demons loosen from hell for the end times saga". It is better for churches to sit down and define what we call Angel and what we call Demon, before going into a full scale demonization mode.

The next step, going out of the craft or a Contact of a Third kind, occurred on multiple occasions. I will mention Voronezh contact with 6 children and the African school 62 children's contact in the past decades.

Again, I don't know if the above thing next to ISS is a space weather balloon to observe the next mega flare of our own star, a new advertisement of Coca Cola or Santa Claus to be seen from space, or the new Putin's billboard for Sochi Olympics.

It might be declared as some kind of construction work in progress, regardless of what it is in reality, if the negative reaction of humankind is of such magnitude that the revelation of truth will do more harm than use. Then expect the next balloon or meteorite. May be on the surface this time.
edit on 6-2-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Arken
And so, after all that.... What is that "object/anomaly" in this video, in your opinion?

Something between the camera and the Soyuz capsule.

Unless you can tell us just how this craft docked itself into the side of the Soyuz capsule?

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   

JimOberg

abe froman
reply to post by Sremmos80

Apparently the guy who posted the video posts straight from NASA feeds all the time and has never been accused of any kind of deception.

Sure he has -- look at the comments on this recent one:

www.youtube.com...

First of all referencing a youtube comments section should be at least a class c felony, but I looked anyway,here's what I found:

Yeah I understand that but how is it, I get an 'alert' -- read the alert (which is posted by Jim Oberg) --- then come on to reply ---- and then it's not here on this thread?

Don't tell me NASA is letting Mr Oberg play with that Philadelphia Experiment cloaking formula.

Show less

·

HippyDave57

5 days ago

+LisaDawnn
I'm getting the same alert..it's either a google glitch, or maybe he blocked us..don't know, nor really care

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   

AlphaHawk

Arken

Unless you can tell us just how this craft docked itself into the side of the Soyuz capsule?

Please, explain, your "Something" in your comment...

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Arken

AlphaHawk

Arken

If he tells you its a rock I will just die!

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

abe froman

Arken

AlphaHawk

Arken

If he tells you its a rock I will just die!

Me too...

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

You scoff, but you haven't even a clue as to how it would dock with the space station, it can't just plug in wherever it wants, the station would decompress and be destroyed.

Yet apparently it's doing just that, according to you and Abe at least.

How?

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   

abe froman
"Yeah I understand that but how is it, I get an 'alert' -- read the alert (which is posted by Jim Oberg) --- then come on to reply ---- and then it's not here on this thread?

Don't tell me NASA is letting Mr Oberg play with that Philadelphia Experiment cloaking formula."

Amazing how they find a way NOT to read the comments on the video image from Mission Control that proves the poster is lying about the origin of the scene.

Jim Oberg 1 week ago

Look at the map at 00:48, the orbital path ranges north to northern Africa, south to Capetown. The ISS is much sharper north-south, over Europe for example. This means that this video is from some shuttle science mission in the 1980's or 1990's, and that the poster is lying about it being from the space station, and that he figured his target audience [all but 'Wheel Smith', attaboy!] was too dumb to catch on. How does that make you feel?

Jim Oberg 5 days ago

I'm not doing anything to the messages. And you're not doing anything about constructively responding to potentially lethal arguments against the credibility of the video. Please address the issue of the WRONG orbital path and control room for the claimed space station origin of the video.

edit on 6-2-2014 by JimOberg because: add text

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Arken

AlphaHawk

Arken

I'll speak for myself and not Jim, but I think an "I don't know" is a perfectly valid answer.

HOWEVER, don't confuse "I don't know" with "I don't know, so it must be an alien spaceship". Since it is unknown to me which camera was used, and whether or not this has filmed from a window, I would only be able to speculate. Sure -- I suppose it being an alien craft is not outside the realm of impossibility, but then again it could something as mundane as a spot of something on the window . But like I said, that would be blind speculation, so the real answer is simply "I don't know".

As Jim mentioned, this YouTube uploader is known not to be the most truthful guy. He fails to give us any information about the videos he posts, such as the one a couple of weeks ago when he tried to convince us there was another crat docked to to the space station. The only problem with that claim is that he lied about the video; the video he claimed was the space station was NOT the space station.

The failure of the YouTube uploader to be honest and forthcoming about his videos makes any real investigation very difficult, and only leads to wild speculation such as "I don't know what this is, so it must be an alien spaceship".
edit on 2/6/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join