It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did a UFO dock with the ISS on Jan. 29th? (video in link)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Can't believe this hasn't been posted yet but search turned up nothing. Did a UFO dock with the ISS for a human/alien meeting? Possibly and according to at least one person it's not the first time. LINK

from source :If extraterrestrials did dock their vehicle with the ISS to conduct a meeting with NASA astronauts, it would not be the first time according to the claims of Clark McClelland.

I, Clark C. McClelland, former ScO [Spacecraft Operator], Space Shuttle Fleet, personally observed an 8 to 9 foot tall ET on his 27 inch video monitors while on duty in the Kennedy Space Center, Launch Control Center (LCC). The ET was standing upright in the Space Shuttle Payload Bay having a discussion with TWO tethered US NASA Astronauts! I also observed on my monitors, the spacecraft of the ET as it was in a stabilized, safe orbit to the rear of the Space Shuttle main engine pods. I observed this incident for about one minute and seven seconds. Plenty of time to memorize all that I was observing. IT WAS AN ET and Alien Star Ship!”

Furthermore, McClelland wrote that he was not the only NASA official who witnessed the incident:

A friend of mine later contacted me and said that this person had also observed an 8 to 9 foot tall ET INSIDE the SPACE SHUTTLE CREW COMPARTMENT! Yes, inside OUR Shuttle! BOTH missions were DoD (Pentagon) TOP SECRET (TS) encounters

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Why in the hell does that look like the Carp I caught last summer.

Carps in space.
edit on 5-2-2014 by overanocean because: bad spelling

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Ahh the good ole space shark is back.

Oh and by adding a video showing still frames, kinda defies the point of embedding a video, don't you think ?

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I'll lean towards real but I have to see what the nay sayers have to say to get some perspective on what else it could be.
Is there suppose to be a 9 FT ET that came out of the yellow thing in the vid? Or just a cool story to about a previous "visit" to the ISS.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

kloejen
Ahh the good ole space shark is back.

Oh and by adding a video showing still frames, kinda defies the point of embedding a video, don't you think ?

Quick google and ATS search of space shark brought up some sweet pictures but nothing looking like this.. Am i missing something? Or just late to a joke

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

I know nothing of the ISS. How big is it? And how big would the alleged alien ship be?

Does anyone know who is manning the ISS now?

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
WTF am I meant to be looking at? Everything is stationary and not moving.

Is it that thing that is hanging off the ISS?

If it were moving and we had images (or video) of it approaching then maybe it'd be something but this just seems lame.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

* for effort lol

Surprised you didn't find this:
board8.wikia.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

That story is of a previous space based meeting with aliens aboard a space shuttle, the space shark thing is just someone pointlessly trying to derail a thread, it happens all the time in this forum and ufology in general.
Apparently the guy who posted the video posts straight from NASA feeds all the time and has never been accused of any kind of deception.
I'm not saying it's alien but I'm sure it's a real object. Any mundane explanations anyone?

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kloejen

Streetcap1

19 hours ago

Yes. It was there for some time. Kept the video short though as it does not move then they go to blue screen.

edit on 5-2-2014 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

For all your ISS information needs: International space station/NASA site

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Here we go...

nternational Space Station Size & Mass Module Length: 167.3 feet (51 meters) Truss Length: 357.5 feet (109 meters) Solar Array Length: 239.4 feet (73 meters) Mass: 924,739 pounds (419,455 kilograms) Habitable Volume: 13,696 cubic feet (388 cubic meters) Pressurized Volume: 32,333 cubic feet (916 cubic meters) Power Generation: 8 solar arrays = 84 kilowatts Lines of Computer Code: approximately 2.3 million

So that alien ship would be what? 30 ft long?

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

A "starship" claimed to be docked with the ISS during a top secret DOD/NASA joint operation...hmmm...I doubt there would be streaming video. The astronauts were teathered while communicating witj an 8-9 foot ET...yet the "starship" is only 10 meters aprroximately...is it an economy class or compact? Must get great mileage. No description on body features of the ET? No audio of communication, yet video of docking? Sounds fishy, like a carp.

I do not doubt aliens or alien communication, but a rendezvous at the ISS is like having coffee to determine if we are date worthy, lol. Who drives what to where? Astronauts are highly skilled, not a good sample of the average Joe down below, so any communication would probably be watercooler talk about how dramatic Earth is and who is dating who, who is fighting who, who the next boss may be, who gets paid more, yada yada yada...lol.

I hope it is true, but even though a man speaks of priveledged knowledge, that does not make him wise, or free from errors in relaying a message, which apparently happened, but cannot be proven.

Nice post, keep digging.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Looks more like something around 100 feet compared to the 357 ft length of the ISS. The attached object does not look like any known component of the ISS or any of the supply ships.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Is it the body of the module that we can see in the video?

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

If you follow my previous link to the ISS/NASA site you can find photos of each component,node, and module of the ISS as well as all of the supply ships.

here
edit on 5-2-2014 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I just don't think that whatever that is could be 100 ft long. I can only make a size comparison based on the video. The whole length of the station is not shown.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Just a rough estimate on my part. 30 ft would still make it bigger than say, a modern fighter jet. Looks like it has a crazy tail section.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

When I looked at it, I envisioned the long tail to be the front, with the cockpit to the rear. If you imagine the dark void on it as the propulsion area, with spoilers on both sides, it makes it look very sleek and fast. I am not sure if that design is necessary for space, but thats assuming back propulsion and orientation in a forward progression. Maybe the enigine is up front, and the tail is streamed for an underwater sting ray like draft. I am no expert, but maybe the craft pulls through space, air, or water rather tham being thrusted. Cool to imagine and speculate.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Boscov

When I looked at it, I envisioned the long tail to be the front, with the cockpit to the rear.

Funny cars in space.

Second

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join