It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trinity of Globalist Control? Wat?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I don't know how many of you have seen this image yet or not, but I put it up here to discuss and challenge it, and collectively come up with a better 'trinity of globalist control' that makes more sense, with my fellow ATS'ers.

Here's the 'trinity'.

As you can see, this image claims that the financial branch of globalist control lies in the City of London... makes sense with Rothschild and all that. The military arm makes total sense too, Washington D.C. and its martially imperialistic tendencies. Now, the Vatican is where it gets tricky, is it religious or political in nature? The Vatican is far more political than it is religious. Also, wasn't Switzerland like, almost a form of mercenary organization for many warlords during the middle-age 1500's?

en.wikipedia.org...

Since 1859, only one mercenary unit has been permitted: the Vatican's Swiss Guard, which has been protecting the Pope for the last five centuries, dressed in colourful uniforms, supposedly drawn by Michelangelo, reminiscent of the Swiss mercenary's heyday. Despite it being prohibited, individual Swiss citizens carried on the tradition of foreign military service into the twentieth century, including participation in the Spanish Civil War, usually on the Republican side. Swiss citizens also served in the German Wehrmacht during the Second World War, although purely on an individual and voluntary basis

Whoa! Hold up, what in the actual F**K did I just read!?

Swiss citizens also served in the German Wehrmacht during the Second World War

Something else caught my eye (I'm pretty much discovering and learning more about this subject as I work on this very post).

www.globalresearch.ca... -whistleblower-reveals-how-the-global-elite-rule-the-world/5353130

Previously, I have written about the Swiss study that Hudes mentioned. It was conducted by a team of researchers at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich, Switzerland. They studied the relationships between 37 million companies and investors worldwide, and what they discovered is that there is a “super-entity” of just 147 very tightly knit mega-corporations that controls 40 percent of the entire global economy…

When the team further untangled the web of ownership, it found much of it tracked back to a “super-entity” of 147 even more tightly knit companies – all of their ownership was held by other members of the super-entity – that controlled 40 per cent of the total wealth in the network. “In effect, less than 1 per cent of the companies were able to control 40 per cent of the entire network,” says Glattfelder. Most were financial institutions. The top 20 included Barclays Bank, JPMorgan Chase & Co, and The Goldman Sachs Group.

But the global elite don’t just control these mega-corporations. According to Hudes, they also dominate the unelected, unaccountable organizations that control the finances of virtually every nation on the face of the planet. The World Bank, the IMF and central banks such as the Federal Reserve literally control the creation and the flow of money worldwide.

At the apex of this system is the Bank for International Settlements. It is the central bank of central banks, and posted below is a video where you can watch Hudes tell Greg Hunter of USAWatchdog.com the following…

“We don’t have to wait for anybody to fire the Fed or Bank for International Settlements . . . some states have already started to recognize silver and gold, the precious metals, as currency”

Most people have never even heard of the Bank for International Settlements, but it is an extremely important organization. In a previous article, I described how this “central bank of the world” is literally immune to the laws of all national governments…

An immensely powerful international organization that most people have never even heard of secretly controls the money supply of the entire globe. It is called the Bank for International Settlements, and it is the central bank of central banks. It is located in Basel, Switzerland, but it also has branches in Hong Kong and Mexico City. It is essentially an unelected, unaccountable central bank of the world that has complete immunity from taxation and from national laws. Even Wikipedia admits that “it is not accountable to any single national government.“ The Bank for International Settlements was used to launder money for the Nazis during World War II, but these days the main purpose of the BIS is to guide and direct the centrally-planned global financial system. Today, 58 global central banks belong to the BIS, and it has far more power over how the U.S. economy (or any other economy for that matter) will perform over the course of the next year than any politician does. Every two months, the central bankers of the world gather in Basel for another “Global Economy Meeting”. During those meetings, decisions are made which affect every man, woman and child on the planet, and yet none of us have any say in what goes on. The Bank for International Settlements is an organization that was founded by the global elite and it operates for the benefit of the global elite, and it is intended to be one of the key cornerstones of the emerging one world economic system.

This system did not come into being by accident. In fact, the global elite have been developing this system for a very long time. In a previous article entitled “Who Runs The World? Solid Proof That A Core Group Of Wealthy Elitists Is Pulling The Strings“, I included a quote from Georgetown University history professor Carroll Quigley from a book that he authored all the way back in 1966 in which he discussed the big plans that the elite had for the Bank for International Settlements…

The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences. The apex of the system was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world’s central banks which were themselves private corporations.

And that is exactly what we have today.

Bear with me here, the next excerpt is from Wikipedia itself...

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Davian

Somebody should tell the priests, generals and bankers there's a plan. I mean quick !

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Swiss neutrality and national sovereignty, long recognized by foreign nations, have fostered a stable environment in which the banking sector was able to develop and thrive. Switzerland has maintained neutrality through both World Wars, is not a member of the European Union, and was not a member of the United Nations until 2002.[18][19]
Currently an estimated one-third of all worldwide funds held outside their country of origin (sometimes called "offshore" funds) are kept in Switzerland. In 2001, Swiss banks managed US$2.6 trillion. The following year they handled US$400 billion less which has been attributed to both a bear market and stricter regulations on Swiss banking.[20] By 2007 this figure has risen to roughly US$2.7 trillion, a record.[21]
The Bank of International Settlements, an organization that facilitates cooperation among the world's central banks, is headquartered in the city of Basel. Founded in 1930, the BIS chose to locate in Switzerland because of the country's neutrality, which was important to an organization founded by countries that had been on both sides of World War I.[22]

Wat.

In 2001, Swiss banks managed US$2.6 trillion. The following year they handled US$400 billion less which has been attributed to both a bear market and stricter regulations on Swiss banking.[20] By 2007 this figure has risen to roughly US$2.7 trillion, a record.[21]
The Bank of International Settlements, an organization that facilitates cooperation among the world's central banks, is headquartered in the city of Basel. Founded in 1930, the BIS chose to locate in Switzerland because of the country's neutrality, which was important to an organization founded by countries that had been on BOTH SIDES of World War I.

founded by countries that had been on BOTH SIDES of World War I.

BOTH SIDES

It's beginning to seem to me that Switzerland is the home-base, and the CONTROLLING ARM of globalist control, the marionette strings of the trinity itself, and, oh,

www.weforum.org...

Videos of key sessions, special addresses by world leaders, blog posts and other highlights from our Annual Meeting in Davos, Switzerland.

would ya look at that!

Nobody ever talks about innocent little neutral Switzerland.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Bazart
reply to post by Davian

Somebody should tell the priests, generals and bankers there's a plan. I mean quick !

*Le Sigh*

I thought the last line of the OP was evident enough that I wasn't done with my post. I ran out of room.
How do these topic-starters that start off a topic with sometimes as many as 5 to 10 post-long topics keep members out of the topic long enough to finish their posts? I can never seem to do that...

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Well, this may be too speculative for this forum, but the Vatican could fit in more ways than you mention. IF the World is to be globalized then a new and universal spirituality will be needed to replace the "old" ones.

The Vatican has been getting very buddy-buddy with the extraterrestrial hypothesis lately. Ready to welcome our Space Brothers with open arms---whether real or not. And there ya' go: Religion, Finance, Military, and the NEW world order.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Hey, in the I Pet goat II vid both the big mosque and the tower with the crucifix on top were destroyed

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

The GUT
Well, this may be too speculative for this forum, but the Vatican could fit in more ways than you mention. IF the World is to be globalized then a new and universal spirituality will be needed to replace the "old" ones.

The Vatican has been getting very buddy-buddy with the extraterrestrial hypothesis lately. Ready to welcome our Space Brothers with open arms---whether real or not. And there ya' go: Religion, Finance, Military, and the NEW world order.

I guess I wasn't clear enough, my bad. My original question was (and once again, I apologize for not being clear enough, a lot of this was being processed as it was coming to me as new information) where does Switzerland fit into all of this? As we can see London isn't the center of finance, it holds a lot of its financial power in offshore banks, such as Switzerland (mostly Switzerland).

My hypothesis is that it is the controlling arm of the other three branches, a sort of 'shadow government' of the 'shadow government', but correct me if I'm wrong, please. It almost seems like Switzerland could be a puppet-state for the Vatican, but once again, I could be dead wrong.
edit on 5-2-2014 by Davian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Davian
My hypothesis is that it is the controlling arm of the other three branches, a sort of 'shadow government' of the 'shadow government', but correct me if I'm wrong, please. It almost seems like Switzerland could be a puppet-state for the Vatican, but once again, I could be dead wrong.

No, I think you are on to something. The real seat of power always resides in the shadows. I've actually considered Switzerland before myself.

Looks like you are doing some good research. Keep it up. We need that here these days.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Davian

Some theories claim that Switzerland was "started" by fleeing Knights Templar.

Those guys were international bankers.

We need to research a few thing like;

1) Knight Templar ties to the Vatican.

2) Vatican involvements in the Holy Roman Empire.

3) Vatican enforcement groups (like Jesuits, etc.).

4) Rise of London financial dominance (who and when timelines).

5) Debts owned by Templars (monarchs, royalty, etc.).

Debts may have played a major part in alliances.

Then tie in the U.S. military after WW1.

start here..

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Davian

It's beginning to seem to me that Switzerland is the home-base, and the CONTROLLING ARM of globalist control, the marionette strings of the trinity itself

The Bank for International Settlements is the NWO hub.

They place policies in all member central banks (including the Federal Reserve).

Some astounding coincidences exist in nations that seem to have foreign military presence and/or negative targeting.

Egypt, Libya, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Ukraine, as well as many African nations etc. oddly enough are not B.I.S. members !!

B.I.S. (wiki)

B.I.S. Monetary & financial stability - Overview

Basel Regulatory Framework (FED website)

Basel Committee on Banking Supervision

The Basel Committee on Banking Supervision provides a forum for regular cooperation on banking supervisory matters. Its objective is to enhance understanding of key supervisory issues and improve the quality of banking supervision worldwide.

The Committee's members come from Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Luxembourg, Mexico, the Netherlands, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, the United Kingdom and the United States. The present Chairman of the Committee is Mr Stefan Ingves, Governor of Sveriges Riksbank. More...

Public consultation is an integral element of the Basel Committee's standard setting process. See the list of the Committee's proposals that are currently open for comment.

Committee on the Global Financial System

The Committee on the Global Financial System (CGFS), which is chaired by William C Dudley, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, monitors developments in global financial markets for central bank Governors.

The Committee has a mandate to identify and assess potential sources of stress in global financial markets, to further the understanding of the structural underpinnings of financial markets, and to promote improvements to the functioning and stability of these markets. It fulfils this mandate by way of regular monitoring discussions among CGFS members, through coordinated longer-term efforts, including working groups involving central bank staff, and through the various reports that the CGFS publishes. The CGFS also oversees the collection of the BIS international banking and financial statistics.

The CGFS, formerly known as the Euro-currency Standing Committee, was established in 1971 with a mandate to monitor international banking markets. Its initial focus was on the monetary policy implications of the rapid growth of off-shore deposit and lending markets, but attention increasingly shifted to financial stability questions and to broader issues related to structural change in the financial system. Reflecting this change in focus, the G10 Governors decided on 8 February 1999 to rename the Committee and to revise its mandate. As of January 2010, the Chairman of the CGFS reports to the Global Economy Meeting, which comprises a group of 31 central bank Governors as members.

Now we should tie in the Rothschild influences.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

xuenchen
Some astounding coincidences exist in nations that seem to have foreign military presence and/or negative targeting.

Egypt, Libya, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Ukraine, as well as many African nations etc. oddly enough are not B.I.S. members !!

Interesting that Islam is the religion that will absolutely fight tooth and nail against the abolishment of organized religions. There can be no NWO without taking Islam into consideration and somehow nullifying such a feisty "faith." Hence, the war-like attitude towards all things Islam, I'm betting.

Y'all have really perked my interest to dig into the "shadow gubmint" angle, though. I'll be following with interest and chasing down your research leads.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
It's beginning to seem like the Templars were the good guys here. From what I've collected, the Templars were wrongfully accused of heresy, because the Monarchs, such as King Philip of France, and the English Crown, were jealous of their financial powers.

In England the Crown was also deeply in debt to the Templars, and probably on that basis, the Templars were also persecuted in England, their lands forfeited and taken by others, (the last private owner being the favorite of Edward II, Hugh le Despenser). Many of Templars in England were killed; some fled to Scotland and other places.[39] In France, Philip IV, who was also coincidentally in terrible financial debt to the Templars was perhaps the more aggressive persecutor. So widely was the injustice of Philip's rage against the Templars perceived that the "Curse of the Templars" became legend: Reputedly uttered by the Grand Master Jacques de Molay upon the stake whence he burned, he adjured: "Within one year, God will summon both Clement and Philip to His Judgment for these actions." The fact that both rulers died within a year, as predicted, only heightened the scandal surrounding the suppression of the Order. The source of this legend does not date from the time of the execution of Jacques de Molay.

But I'm back and forth on this:

In September 2001, Barbara Frale discovered a copy of the Chinon Parchment dated 17–20 August 1308 in the Vatican Secret Archives, a document that indicated that Pope Clement V absolved the leaders of the Order in 1308. Frale published her findings in the Journal of Medieval History in 2004[36] In 2007, The Vatican published the Chinon Parchment as part of a limited edition of 799 copies of Processus Contra Templarios.[41] Another Chinon parchment dated 20 August 1308 addressed to Philip IV of France, well-known to historians,[42][43][44] stated that absolution had been granted to all those Templars that had confessed to heresy "and restored them to the Sacraments and to the unity of the Church".[45][46]

Both ex from: en.wikipedia.org... - last 2 sections.

Here's something else that confounded me (same source):

At dawn on Friday, October 13, 1307, scores of French Templars were simultaneously arrested by agents of King Philip, later to be tortured in locations such as the tower at Chinon, into admitting heresy and other sacrilegious offenses in the Order. Then they were put to death. There were five initial charges lodged against the Templars. The first was the renouncement and spitting on the cross during initiation into the Order. The second was the stripping of the man to be initiated and the thrice kissing of that man by the preceptor on the navel, posteriors and the mouth. The third was telling the neophyte (novice) that unnatural lust was lawful and indulged in commonly. The fourth was that the cord worn by the neophyte day and night was consecrated by wrapping it around an idol in the form of a human head with a great beard, and that this idol was adored in all chapters. The fifth was that the priests of the order did not consecrate the host in celebrating Mass.[13][14] On August 12, 1308, the charges would be increased and would become more outrageous, one specifically stated that the Templars worshipped idols, specifically made of a cat and a head, the latter having three faces. The lists of articles 86 to 127[3] would add many other charges.[15][16] The majority of these charges were identical to the charges that had been earlier issued against the inconvenient Pope Boniface VIII: accusations of denying Christ, spitting and urinating on the cross, and devil worship. Of the 138 Templars (many of them old men) questioned in Paris over the next few years, 105 of them "confessed" to denying Christ during the secret Templar initiations. 103 confessed to an "obscene kiss" being part of the ceremonies, and 123 said they spat on the cross. Throughout the trial there was never any physical evidence of wrongdoing, and no independent witnesses; the only "proof" was obtained through confessions induced by torture.[8] The Templars reached out to the Pope for assistance, and Pope Clement did write letters to King Philip questioning the arrests, but took no further action.
Despite the fact that the confessions had been produced under duress, they caused a scandal in Paris, with mobs calling for action against the blaspheming Order. In response to this public pressure, along with more bullying from King Philip, Pope Clement issued the bull Pastoralis Praeeminentiae, which instructed all Christian monarchs in Europe to arrest all Templars and seize their assets.[17] Most monarchs simply didn't believe the charges, though proceedings were started in England, Iberia, Germany, Italy, and Cyprus,[18] with the likelihood of a confession being dependent on whether or not torture was used to extract it.
The dominant view is that Philip, who seized the treasury and broke up the monastic banking system, was jealous of the Templars' wealth and power, and frustrated by his enormous debt to them, sought to seize their financial resources for himself by bringing blatantly false charges against them at the Tours assembly in 1308. It is almost impossible to believe, that, under the influence of his carefully chosen advisors (the same that had persecuted Boniface), he actually believed the charges to be true. It is widely accepted that Philip had clearly made up the accusations, some nearly identical to those made against Boniface, and did not believe any of the Templars to have been party to such activities. It is a fact that he had invited Jacques de Molay to be a pall-bearer at the funeral of the King's sister on the very day before the arrests.[19]
The arrests caused some shifts in the European economy, from a system of military fiat back to European money, removing this power from Church orders. Seeing the fate of the Templars, the Hospitallers of St John of Jerusalem and of Rhodes were also convinced to give up banking at this time.

It's beginning to seem to me that the Church, the European monarchies and other high-profile individuals forcefully usurped power from the Templars because they were becoming too powerful. Again, correct me if I'm wrong.

The Vatican and the Knights Templar - TIME

The Templars were a creature of the Crusades, when various Christian forces sailed from Europe to fight the resident Muslims for control of the biblical Holy Land. After the first Crusaders took Jerusalem in 1096, European pilgrims began streaming into the city, and 23 years later, two veterans of the Crusade founded an order of monastic knights to protect the travelers. They were allotted a headquarters in Jerusalem's Al-Aqsa Mosque, viewed by Jews and many Christians as the site of the Temple of Solomon — hence the new group's name. Initially modest (its coat of arms was two knights on one horse because that was all they could afford), its fortunes skyrocketed when the Vatican extended it extraordinary privileges, exempting it from local laws, taxes and any authority but the Pope's. Suddenly it was bestowed with spectacular gifts of money and land and inundated by volunteers from some of Europe's most noble families. Well-equipped and trained Templar knights became one of the most formidable fighting forces in the Holy Land — 500 Templar knights are said to have played a major role in defeating a Muslim force of 26,000 in 1177's Battle of Montgisard.

Their non-military exploits were more ambitious still. For the convenience of the monied pilgrims they chaperoned through hostile turf, the Templars developed a system whereby they left their wealth and lands at the disposal of a Templar institution at home, in exchange for a coded invoice that was then redeemed at the group's headquarters in Jerusalem. Researchers believe the Templars kept any revenues generated by the estates, effectively accruing interest — a practice otherwise forbidden as usury by the Church at the time. The journal American Banker wrote in 1990 that "a good case can be made for crediting [the Templars] with the birth of deposit banking, of checking, and of modern credit practices." It certainly made them some of Europe's richest and most powerful financiers. The Templars have been described as taking crown jewels and indeed entire kingdoms as mortgage for loans, and they maintained major branches in France, Portugal, England, Aragon, Hungary and various Mid-Eastern capitals. The group controlled as many as 9,000 estates, and left behind hundreds of buildings great and small. (The London subway stop Temple is named after one of them.)

But I believe we're looking in the wrong place.

The Pope concluded that the entrance ritual was not truly blasphemous, as alleged by King Philip when he had the knights arrested. However, he was forced to dissolve the Order to keep peace with France and prevent a schism in the church.

Perhaps we should do more research into the connections of Kings Philip and Edward. I do believe the Royal family were sitting on much greater riches and power than people realize at the time.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Interesting that Islam is the religion that will absolutely fight tooth and nail against the abolishment of organized religions. There can be no NWO without taking Islam into consideration and somehow nullifying such a feisty "faith." Hence, the war-like attitude towards all things Islam, I'm betting.

All-in-all, the "NWO" will be waging war against all Abrahamic religions. These 'power elite' have no religion, no flag, and most certainly have no morality. Most of them anyway.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Davian
All-in-all, the "NWO" will be waging war against all Abrahamic religions.

Yup.

These 'power elite' have no religion, no flag, and most certainly have no morality. Most of them anyway.

Nope.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

What would that be though? Please don't tell me they were Jews because not only have I heard that theory one too many times, it makes no sense considering the massive financial connections Hitler and the Nazis had, they would never had gotten as powerful as they did if Jews ruled the world. Zionists? Maybe... but still highly unlikely.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Davian
reply to post by The GUT

What would that be though? Please don't tell me they were Jews because not only have I heard that theory one too many times, it makes no sense considering the massive financial connections Hitler and the Nazis had, they would never had gotten as powerful as they did if Jews ruled the world. Zionists? Maybe... but still highly unlikely.

I think the "Zionism" concept came around in the late 1800s.

The banker class is a continuing effort started thousands of years ago.

The ancient trade routes established organizations of the merchant-business class.

Who the ancients were is subject to speculation.

History is written by victors and controllers who face no resistance.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Davian
reply to post by The GUT

You tawkin' to me? I didn't infer anything about Jews nor Zionists. Don't count Zionists out, however, they have no allegiance that would cause them moral problems.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I have nothing to add, but want to follow this thread, so I'm posting.
I wish they had a 'bookmark' button!

On topic so I don't break the rules
,the extent of my knowledge on finances is limited.
The only thing I really know about money is how to spend it.

top topics

join