It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manchester Poltergeist Caught on CCTV

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

Lol love banter on ea me, also if watch only 1 screen does it first in the centre of the room then they all do! Also 1:49-1.50 in another monitor does it on its own in a diff room...
edit on 5-2-2014 by BoovDawg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

I disagree. I believe the screen flashes are in fact CG.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

EyesOpenMouthShut

BoovDawg

EyesOpenMouthShut
This is clearly a hoax....

Oryt chill ya beanz fam lol soz just thought it was a cool vid for 1 ov my first posts i am new haha it probly is a hoax but I do believe and am quite skeptical guy and how do I/you/we put it in the hoax bin then as I have seen people say on ea
Im not hostile with you. im more hostile with the person who uploaded the vid on youtube

It's cool man i can take the stick i love the banter on this site its all fun n games init but there's also serious and interesting things to be had i think its great and all you lot on hear are ace and this website would not be complete without debunkers, critics, skeptics and a few nuts and so on lol as I say first post to get the ball rolling!

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BoovDawg

I know you aren't replying to me, but.. it's cool. I enjoyed getting to see the video.
I don't mind a hoax video. People should be able to discern for themselves. I liked the video.

I personally support having a competition here to make the best hoax picture (labeling it fake of course) as a competition (ATSers making fake photos) in the hoax forum which tends to get the negative press.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Hello sorry for not replying 2 u i am still getting 2 grips with the website, so if I think something IS a hoax i should post it in the HOAX forum for us 2 speculate yes?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join