It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is my planet!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

Are you struggling with suicide? Since the only way you ever became who you are and learnt what you know is social interaction with environment and people therefore feeding off the host that is the environment and the social attention!

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   

metalholic

What if that rapist was chosen then it matters not what you did or wanted to do but what those who chose want!

Being naive can create an even worse evil then the 2 your choosing from!

Are you in touch with reality? I haven't seen evidence of a parasitic mind set ego!
edit on 5-2-2014 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

Being a rapist is a parasitic egoistic behaviour fueling what the self thinks it need, over what other needs of safety. Have fun with your sliding moral understanding where you can justify anything by choosing between 2 ego based behaviours. That reasoning only leads to breaking the golden rule and you get Nazi Germany calamities all over again when the slide is pushed further on.
edit on 6-2-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

XsweetNspiceyX

Are you struggling with suicide? Since the only way you ever became who you are and learnt what you know is social interaction with environment and people therefore feeding off the host that is the environment and the social attention!

I once was struggling with suicide due to the duality in this place. Then I talked to two very old friends and got perspective.

. Your argument is interesting and logical but still there an ego projection of preconditioning clouding understanding. That ego projection is very hard to lose as I have observed in both others and myself. Many psychics seem to be unable to see beyond the ego projection.

You are oversimplifying since I am not only a product of environment and the social attention since my being is not limited to to the box. What I am is more in spite of, what I have been taught here than a product of what I have learned here. Spirit having a human experience remember and my paper was not all empty when I started and the influence of "the unknown" increased as time passed. But that is another story.

Is this game of manipulation a one way thing where you test me and others on this thread or am I allowed to manipulate you back on all levels to test you? What are the rules of this game we are playing?
edit on 6-2-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join