It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is my planet!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Jarring

Me either. So I guess I will just keep searching along with you.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by XsweetNspiceyX

i would be, considering most, if not all of my conclusions are found inherently.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

lol, you mean you fail at understanding her?

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

XsweetNspiceyX

LittleByLittle

Jarring
reply to post by XsweetNspiceyX

i understand your peception of duality, but it is theoretically possible for good to exist independent of evil.

Bingo. And I make the good as defined by "Service to all without to much sacrifice off self" and evil as "Service to self=ignoring the sacrifice of others". Funny how many people are deluded to believe otherwise.

So your for self preservation in that not sacrificing too much.

And yet rival self preservation in not getting caught up in everyone elses sacrifices?

So then how do you live if you are championing giving little and taking so much!

You live nicely for a while until the karma bill comes. Then you are screwed by the golden rule and balance that need to be restored.
. Please avoid that path it leads to self inflicted karma backlash and misery.
edit on 5-2-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

i'm surprised you can deduce this train of thought. props

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Jarring

i'm surprised you can deduce this train of thought. props

Not sure I do but if I do then I think my third eye might be picking something up to know what to write. To me it has become a game of synchronicity and trying to guess what is needed to be written. To make it clear I am not very good at receiving information from others.

XsweetNspiceyX you are very interesting. Namaste on all levels.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

i try not to rely too much on that, i have to be able to relate to it, understand the possibility of having the same perception.
if the shoes don't fit, there is something i don't understand about these shoes that keeps me from trying them on, and i don't have the correct mental capacity for understanding.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Jarring

the flood.. it can't happen again.. or rather, it can only happen once per soul. it reminds me of what i said earlier in another thread.
most things are sin, or are the result of sin. everything else is God's work.

Every word can have a fractal meaning within it meaning more than one thing. In this case the flood have many meanings and parts of it is still unknown to me.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Let's be technical:

There is no glass to be half empty or half full because it's just an illusion created by the mind.

There is no good or evil because they are just irrelevant perceptions in the face of destruction.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

metalholic
Let's be technical:

There is no glass to be half empty or half full because it's just an illusion created by the mind.

There is no good or evil because they are just irrelevant perceptions in the face of destruction.

all things are nothing.
you cannot know the way.
the way cannot be taught

good and evil only exist in man. there is no good or bad tigers, good or bad crickets.
no good or bad water...

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

Good and Evil don't exist anywhere! It's different forms of sacrifices butting heads to complete a ritual.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
so you guys are saying that existing is not good? it's just an irrational and illogical perception of man? idk about you guys, but in general to me, it seems existence is logically "good" and independent of "bad/evil". I do have to say that evil depends on "good" to embed its darkness on the living.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Jarring

Emotion clouds judgement and reasoning. Perceptions are not worth emotion.

Survival is worth emotion!

Hanging on to primitive mind sets only leads to advanced primitives. And all that does is cause war!

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

lol, i agree, i wasn't reasoning with emotion. I was giving a logical conclusion.

good can be seen as a mental deduction, especially when simply relating it to existence.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Jarring

Well if a rapist was the only man in the world that could save mankind if I gave primitive mind sets ie good/evil the dominant perception over my logic and reasoning because of the emotion sentimentalism of he's supposed to be a bad guy.

Then not only did I miss out on advancing the primitive mindset to choose the lesser evil in this case the rapist over the higher evil in this case the extinction.

I also did not allow myself to advance to a higher understanding of experience/sacrifice.

Technically the guy is not evil because if he was he would not be coincidentally the one to save us.

So yes and no and both and neither. Were square and were there.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

people are faulted wherein their faults are to be found, and not always in every other area.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

metalholic
reply to post by Jarring

Well if a rapist was the only man in the world that could save mankind if I gave primitive mind sets ie good/evil the dominant perception over my logic and reasoning because of the emotion sentimentalism of he's supposed to be a bad guy.

Then not only did I miss out on advancing the primitive mindset to choose the lesser evil in this case the rapist over the higher evil in this case the extinction.

I also did not allow myself to advance to a higher understanding of experience/sacrifice.

Technically the guy is not evil because if he was he would not be coincidentally the one to save us.

So yes and no and both and neither. Were square and were there.

Why choose between two bad situations when you can create a third option without the negative effects. And if a suicidal specie go extinct there is always the reseed option.

Nature teach evolve to a state of harmonious equilibrium or go extinct. Being harmonious and not suicidal is part of that evolution.

I grow tired of this so called choosing the lesser of two evils since people are too lazy to create an option without an ego parasitic mindset.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

cool avatar btw

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
for the record I am Christian, I can't help what I've experienced, and what I've identified with from those experiences. What's done is done.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

What if that rapist was chosen then it matters not what you did or wanted to do but what those who chose want!

Being naive can create an even worse evil then the 2 your choosing from!

Are you in touch with reality? I haven't seen evidence of a parasitic mind set ego!
edit on 5-2-2014 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join