It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon photo capture on nurse monitor

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Reminds me of this, where a dog-like figure is photographed over a man's shoulder at his wedding.
Link

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

I'm a nurse (15 years now) and have (truly) experienced my fair share of weird/paranormal incidents over the years.

In fact, today we had a ghost/spirit knocking on a door (which was directly behind me w/no one around to do it, someone else also heard it) and then it set off an alarm in the next room, that was empty. I had the heebie-jeebies after that...

Anyhow, this looks like someone's patient, nude, standing on top of their own hospital bed. I don't doubt this is an actual image of a hospital room, but I don't see the "patient" in the bed, just the nude lady(?) with wild hair, on top of a hospital bed.

This "person" is probably confused, withdrawing off meds/alcohol, or just plain crazy. If, in fact, it is an actual patient/person and not a hoaxed photo-op from a bunch of bored nurses!

edit on 21-3-2014 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I agree with the previous poster that this is a blurred image of a black patient stripping off their cloths while standing on the bed.

The pink circle shows a foot. (the blanket is pressed in from weight)
The yellow circle is part of the bed railing, shadowed by the person standing on the bed.
The green circle is of the second foot with the white sole of a dark colored sneaker visible.
The purple circle shows a white sock.
The orange circle is a piece of dark colored clothing being throw behind the person.

And the blue is my little stick figure outline of the person.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

Looks like a magnificent Chesnut Arabian Yearling's behind, it's trying to get down, the horn is the only visible ear. White sox on 3 legs.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   

lynn112
I agree with the previous poster that this is a blurred image of a black patient stripping off their cloths while standing on the bed.

The pink circle shows a foot. (the blanket is pressed in from weight)
The yellow circle is part of the bed railing, shadowed by the person standing on the bed.
The green circle is of the second foot with the white sole of a dark colored sneaker visible.
The purple circle shows a white sock.
The orange circle is a piece of dark colored clothing being throw behind the person.

And the blue is my little stick figure outline of the person.

Directly below the orange circle is the head of the patient, sideways. (there's 2 people in this picture) You can see his ear and short haircut. It is a small head and light in color so you have to look close. He is facing to the right.

After looking again at the original, maybe I'm wrong. That's what it looks like to me but now I'm not so sure.
edit on 22-3-2014 by AreUKiddingMe because: update

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by lovebeck

I'm a nurse (15 years now) and have (truly) experienced my fair share of weird/paranormal incidents over the years. In fact, today we had a ghost/spirit knocking on a door (which was directly behind me w/no one around to do it, someone else also heard it) and then it set off an alarm in the next room, that was empty. I had the heebie-jeebies after that...

That's exiting and frighting at the same time . You should do a thread around those stories members that are interested in this topic would like to hear that...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join