It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon photo capture on nurse monitor

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

When this picture came along I didn't know what I was looking at . I've turned my head many times to see the form of this entity, but couldn't place it in any content.

Whatever it is it's freaking weird and it also looks real too? but yeah who knows because I couldn't find more information that is available at this moment.

This picture was taken of a nurse’s viewing monitor. On the monitor, this black figure appeared standing on top of the patient who was lying in the bed.The patient died within a few hours of this figure appearing

Redflag

Peace

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Problem: It's a picture of a picture on a screen.

Let's see the RAW recording.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I think it's been ' debugged ' somewhere.

My ex danced like that on my grave once...I came back to life...

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Intriguing photo to say the least, thanks for sharing. Its very hard to make out the entity from such a grainy screenshot. I'd like to see more on this for sure. No video on it?

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

0bserver1
When this picture came along I didn't know what I was looking at . I've turned my head many times to see the form of this entity, but couldn't place it in any content.

Who's to say that the image has anything at all to do with the story of the image? People are known to have intimate relations in hospital beds. Get an odd photo of something like that, put a creepy story to it, and there you have a mystery.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Closed for Staff Review

*** Reopened after move.

Sorry about that guys. We were checking the sourcing.

Thanks for your patience!

edit on 5-2-2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
This pic has circulated the internet soon a year. Now it seems to have a "recovery" and a new news by "before its news". Too bad Before its news is about one year late with this.
What comes to old "nanny cameras" they do not take pictures constantly but like one in every 2 seconds so this pic could be combination and malfuncion of the camera itself. Maybe patient is trying to leave the bed here.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This picture will haunt my dreams forever. I wonder if it is real. Good grief, I hope not.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

True thats why I need your opinion on this. It could be some prank and there's not much that could give it more credibility then it has. But it's picked up by many on the Internet so something tells that this could be something significant?

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Well I didn't got it from there. . But if that's true then the mod can trash it..
Go ahead wrabbit2000 I don't mind I thought that it was something new..
edit on 0b48America/ChicagoWed, 05 Feb 2014 18:35:48 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 05 Feb 2014 18:35:48 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Never had seen this before but it's now in the place where it belongs. .

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
i saved a photo of it and zoomed it 300% its a naked black person. maybe on drugs

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Well, it's not the first hop back for the source, to be specific. It's the only place links to support that article go from there. All roads lead to BeforeItsNews, which unceremoniously lands here with a thud. Errr...

I don't believe I've had anything I started for threads end up here before, but how this one wound around a bit to get here? Heck, I can't say it couldn't happen to me if I'm not paying attention some day. Thanks for having a good approach to it not working out!

I do have a couple in the trash to know that feeling.. It happens

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
It's just an optical illusion, helped by the fact that it was a photo of a screen. It's the patients leg, the bed rail and medical stuff on the wall. Nothing paranormal about it whatsoever.
edit on 5-2-2014 by Fylgje because: typo typo

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Fylgje
It's just an optical illusion, helped by the fact that it was a photo of a screen. It's the patients leg, the bed rail and medical stuff on the wall. Nothing paranormal about it whatsoever.

I can see that. Not enough depth information. Too many shadows and overlaps.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesOpenMouthShut

Bath salts.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
This thread is so funny!
It should have been put into the Jokes forums due to the fact that the picture is actually an optical illusion. You know, the whole "whew" factor.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   

If a demon could be seen with the eye via a screen they could be seen via a naked eye. And they aren't. Think you've been hoaxed

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Anyone think that the monitor shape looks a bit 1990's?

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

0bserver1

A friend of mines Aunt told me something one time that sent chills down my spine, and this may give some hope for reality to those who believe in demons.

My friend had 2 parents who were addicted to drugs and on top of that pretty nuts. They lived with their grandparents but I did meet their real parents often as they were always there. My friends Aunt (sister of their mother) told me one night when talking about paranormal things that we've experienced or did not, and she told me the time her sister had a miscarriage. My friends Aunt went downstairs to use the bathroom, and on her way back to her bedroom, she saw a black shadowy (possibly hooded) figure float out of a wall, and a crossed the house, then out through another wall. It didn't appear to be touching the floor, but did appear to have a walking motion to it. She was horrified and ran into her sisters room, to find out that she had just had a miscarriage moments before.

This picture is the closest thing I have seen to "the grim reaper", and because of the person dying soon after, reminds me of what my friends aunt claims to have witnessed, a shadowy figure, followed by death.

BTW I'm one who doesn't believe in ghosts, and paranormal things, but I am open to the possibility of anything, with hard proof to back it up and prove it. This image is probably not real, maybe my little story can help someone find some truth behind this image however.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join