It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paedophilia is OK if you "don't know" it is a crime.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Where you see age difference I mainly see RAPE.

I'm in not way excusing this moron's actions but...
Face it, young men can rarely make out with girls their same age because girls want older boys and it's a trend that stays all our lives.
I'm not saying that the elder in couples is never the women, but it's much more common that the elder is the man.

But it seems plenty of you see 15-18 lovers like it was something evil.

Where I see RAPE I see HATE.

This man should be charged of rape and be beaten in jail period.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DexteramLucifer

When they immigrate to our countries and rape young girls, they are meddling in our affairs.

Yes, we are outraged when, in their own countries they sell 8 year old girls to dirty old men, but we don't call for them to be put in jail.

But when they come to our countries and try the same thing, then we have every right to arrest them, and throw them into prison.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

poet1b
reply to post by DexteramLucifer

When they immigrate to our countries and rape young girls, they are meddling in our affairs.

Yes, we are outraged when, in their own countries they sell 8 year old girls to dirty old men, but we don't call for them to be put in jail.

But when they come to our countries and try the same thing, then we have every right to arrest them, and throw them into prison.

I can agree with everything you said there.
With the exception that this was in the U.K. and there were a couple posters wanting the mans charges upgraded and saying that the magistrate made mistakes, the magistrate was an idiot, Et Cetera Et Cetera. I just wanted to point out their hypocrisy, in that they don't like it when foreigners begin pointing out their flaws, telling them their laws need changing, their judges are morons Et Cetera Et Cetera.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join