It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Agent says 'they are going to try to hit us again'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I love it when people from the FBI make these statements.

The Phoenix FBI agent who warned that Osama bin Laden was using flight schools to train terrorists two months before the Sept. 11 attacks said Saturday that "they are going to try and hit us again."

In his first interview since his now famous memo was written, Ken Williams told The Arizona Republic that Americans must reclaim the sense of unity and purpose that gripped the nation three years ago to thwart the next terrorist attack.

www.trackingterrorism.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
It's all a campaign of fear!

There is no terrorist threat.

There is no terrorist threat.

You don't need to see his identification.

These aren't the droids you were looking for.

He can go about his business.

Move along.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Are the same guys who weren't fired over failing to heed these warnings going to sit on their asses and let it happen again or what?

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Part of me wants to say that this is all a game of "the sky is falling...the sky is falling", but, having lived in Phoenix, I have respect for this agent and know that there are some very questionable characters living around here (especially because of our closeness to the border). I'm not hiding under my bed, but I am cautious.
joey

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   
My question is, if something is going to happen, and you know who's going to do what, then why are you sitting on your butts screaming the sky is falling instead of interrupting their plans!?

Never mind talking about it--put up or shut up!

End rant. I'm just tired of all this scaremongering. I'll live my life normally, and I'm not afraid of terrorists.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   

They are going to try to hit us again

Only an utter pillock would think otherwise. It doesn't need the FBI to tell us that.

Jim Bob and Bubba from Dogpatch, Oregon also say 'they are going to try to hit us again'. So does the woman in the Wal-Mart deli and the Kid working in McDogturds.

top topics

join