It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supreme Court Will Authorize FEMA/Internment Camps Again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Antonin Scalia, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court, made a rather staggering remark today. He stated the Supreme Court will someday allow internment camps to open again.

Justice Antonin Scalia predicted today that the Supreme Court will once again allow for the use of internment/FEMA camps to be used in America, as they were in World War II. During WWII, Japanese Americans were labeled enemies, and many thousands were place in what we'd refer to today, as FEMA Camps.

Supreme Court Will Authorize FEMA Camps Again

Can a quote out of Assoicated Press be proof enough that the Supreme Court would either turn a blind eye or sign off on re-opening camps in the U.S.? (I didn't want to post more than 50% of article)

I could see why years ago, FEMA/Internment camps seemed way over the top. But even sifting through some pretty outrageous, unsubstantiated claims over the last 10 years and it seems to me, more and more, quite likely to happen here in the next few years.

Mods - I looked everywhere for a good place to post, please feel free to move if necessary. It was a toss-up between Predictions and General Conspiracies.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
This thread has been done at least 4 x's before you.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Take the m and n out of "Internment Camps" and people will be swarming to get into them. Free internet is always great.
edit on 5-2-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I just watched the south park episode where the internet quits working and head out to the CA internet camp lol
so that made me laugh when i read that

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by yamammasamonkey

yamammasamonkey
This thread has been done at least 4 x's before you.

No way!! I can't believe it I searched everywhere - the supreme court? The quote is just a couple days old...

join