It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60 damning pieces of information regarding the Madeleine McCann case!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

the case has been a farce - from all angles - my personal view is that " enhanced interogation " of kate & gerry macann should be authorised - and see what happpens

and yes - i am serious - its been that long - with zero traction left in the case

i am not advocating a " carte blanc " torture fest - there would be strict limits - that the mcanns would not be aware off - as i do entertain the slim possibility they are innocent // acted under duress

but i am personally convinced that faced with " loss of extremities " they would reveal vital facts

hey - just for context - galileo was not subject to any physical torture - they just explained the plan to him

ETA - ooops forgot a bit :

the portugese police did display some incopmetant behavious - and should be held acountable

and as for the UK " press " - when i said i dont condone a full on tortutre fest - hey - i recant certain editors and " jornalists " deserve a full on session pliers and blow torches - full medieval on thier ass

also - the UK police , politicians and civil service have questions to answer - till i am happi with the answers
edit on 9-12-2018 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: UKWO1Phot

cavadar dogs have recored " false positives "

citation required for the claim of a " hit " in the appartment

as for the car - which car ????????????? its not a trick question - the only car i has seen reports of a dog hit on - was a hire car - DIFFERENT to the one they had during the initial holiday - several weeks later

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

In your avatar I see an alien bieng in the dogs forehead and a skull on its shoulder.

And I am guessing that is your dog and his name is Ghost? Cool.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: UKWO1Phot

cavadar dogs have recored " false positives "

citation required for the claim of a " hit " in the appartment

as for the car - which car ????????????? its not a trick question - the only car i has seen reports of a dog hit on - was a hire car - DIFFERENT to the one they had during the initial holiday - several weeks later

Bodies get moved, maybe the dog smelled where a body once was. Or maybe they smelled something else that once touched a cadaver. I didnt read the post you replied to, so, I'm just saying. Thats all I was doing. Nothing more. Just saying.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

For a dog to get a hit on a place where a Cadaver was, the body has to have been in that place for a couple of hours. It takes a while for the gasses coming off the corpse to seed the area sufficiently . If the corpse was their for a couple of hours the flat would have had a really severe fly problem, the fly's detect a dead body and move within a very short time.
Second point is that the Tapas seven were trained doctors, if they wanted to keep the profile low on the case they could have written a death certificate, and organised the undertaker with not much of a problem. This is the problem I have with the Parents did it scenario.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Leave the McCanns alone. Some of you people are as sick as the bastard who abducted and no doubt raped, murdered and disposed of the poor girl. enough is enough.

The only mistake they made is they should have had a baby sitter/nanny. Hell, they earned enough to hire one for a fortnight. A decision they will have to live with for the rest of their lives.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

That was a whole lot of reading!

I hadn't thought of this case in several years but when the disappearance happened and in the subsequent days I was always suspicious that either the parents or one of their acquaintances who was at the same place were responsible for the child's disappearance rather than an "unknown abductor". The information presented (if all true) just strengthens that suspicion- though I doubt we will ever learn the truth of the matter!

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Speaking of disappeared, we have not seen the OP in some time..hope all is well with him.

As for the subject, I just can't get feel for what happened, or who did it.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
They look shifty as hell to me but I know people handle grief and stress differently. They can't be proven guilty based on gut feelings alone.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

WHAT ?

have you even read the OP or indeed ANY of the critiques of the mccanns out there ??????????????

it would be nice if your delusion was true - but in the real world ..................

the mccanns have deliberatly and systematically thwarted investigations into thier daughter

WHY ?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   
edit on 10-12-2018 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Being Portuguese, I fully remember this case. When the lead investigator was very close to teaching a conclusion on the case he was removed from the case and ended up writing a book with his conclusions. When I saw the police sketches from the supposed kidnapper I thought I was watching a cartoon, they were utter ridiculous. My theory is that the child died and they covered it up. If you are acquainted with the case it comes across as the most likely explanation.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I remember the day after it happened back in 2007 when I was in my early 20’s. All over the news on every channel, every newspaper.

Even back then, intuition told me (not that it took very much), that the parents were heavily involved in her disappearance. I’ve followed the case with interest ever since, mostly because I can’t help but think that at some point, Gery and Kate will be found guilty and the truth will come out.

Both their stories, and those weaves by their friends are contradictory and full of holes and inconsistencies. The way the couple have acted, both at the time of the abduction and since just screams deception. The dog evidence, the ridiculous excuses for traces of blood being found, the ridiculous things Maddy is supposed to have said in the days prior to the abduction, the fact they left 3 children alone in an apartment. Anyone who defends them can only have some vested interest in the case.

Something just utterly stinks. The fact the then at the time Prime Minister Gordon Brown was ringing Gerry’s personal phone to talk to him shows how much interference their was.

I don’t buy into some high level government conspiracy, but the fact they had friends in high places meant they were both heavily protected when the Portuguese police made them both suspects. I think the British government should hang their heads in shame over how they acted a decade ago.

The Portuguese police had it right with their initial lines of inquiry, but the case was just so high profile and compromised, a body was needed for anyone to get their just desserts.

I think Gerry and Kate have hidden the body extremely well, perhaps so it can never truly be recovered. Maybe one day Kate will crack. Until then, let’s siphon more public money into pointless police investigations into false leads.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: misscurious

The gist of it is don't leave you wean unattended, in a hotel room, of a spurious nation, whilst you and the Mrs wine and dine and expect nothing bad to happen.
edit on 14-12-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Everything I know about this case points back to the parents having perpetrated it.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JameSimon

healthy children do not just die...

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Leave the McCanns alone. Some of you people are as sick as the bastard who abducted and no doubt raped, murdered and disposed of the poor girl. enough is enough.

How can you be so sure about any of that? None of us know what really happened to the poor girl, you included.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

How do you know that she was "healthy"? And - healthy children can have accidents, especially when left on their own for so long.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   
The McCann's have two other children, Maddie's siblings were about two years younger than her.

Is it really such a stretch for people to understand the McCanns would want to protect their other children who would have been confused and unsettled at their sister no longer being around? Those toddlers will have felt frightened and insecure at their parents apparent grief, all the police sirens, uniforms, gruff voices etc etc. They may have already been traumatised by whatever they witnessed about whatever happened to Maddie.

Those children would now be about 14yrs old. They can read and comprehend, probably use the internet, see posts where their parents are labelled and unbridled speculation about what happened to their sister, compounding their trauma.

But hey, please carry on.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LobBazar

From what I'm lead to believe the McCanns where part off the British government implementation off Agenda 21 in the UK

Part off the UK plan (alleged) was compulsory termination off Downs syndrome fettucces.

Hence the high contacts in government and immediate dispatch off British diplomat's in Portugal to assist the Doctors (All nine off them).

Also read off the local Church being Angelized and approved by the Pope, Church grounds also have a Pet cremation Kiln ?

Hence local Police and church (RC) not being Granted Papal permission to conduct a planned forensic search of the grounds,

The Docters are being sheilded by the System to protect the system.

Fox.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join