It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What have they done?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Katolu
I'll have to track down the article, but not long ago a young girl had a car wreck. The car plunged down an embankment and couldn't be seen from the road. There was a search of the area after a missing persons went out, but she wasn't found. Something like eight days went by and a neighbor had a dream of where her car was and told those that were searching to try that area. They found her.

Do you find if you concentrate on a particular thing you can "focus" on it?

Yes, but it isn't like a focus one would think. It seems different to the point it kind of scares me when it finally 'clicks' the way it does.

As of the other question about the feelings, If you are speaking about when I communicate, it is more like pictures and feelings. It is something I have to be careful with when I am driving, because when it happens it seems so real that it makes concentration on important things (like driving)almost impossible.

During the episodes of 'seeing' junk now, it seems like I am almost there. It is almost like a daytime dream of a memory or something. I cannot control it but would love to be able to turn it off sometimes. These 'visions' or what have you seem to happen more lately than in the past. I wish I knew why this has happened to me, and just what I am expected to do with it. I seem to remember more and more as the days go by. I have thought about being 'nuts' also, but the more this stuff happens the less denial. Have to go for now. Will be back in the am. See you all then. Thanks for being so open minded. I am glad I didn't leave.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alec Eiffel
Pretty interesting... Could you tell us anything about the alien race you're in contact with? Appearance? Height? Purpose here? Homeland? Anything, just really curious. Thankyou for sharing your experience with us.

Could you answer this when you get the time? Im interested, thankyou.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Pretty interesting... Could you tell us anything about the alien race you're in contact with? Appearance? Height? Purpose here? Homeland? Anything, just really curious. Thankyou for sharing your experience with us.

You have been u2u'd. Thank you for reminding me.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by No1nptkulr

You have been u2u'd. Thank you for reminding me.

Hi No1nptkulr, really interesting thread so far, do you mind posting that info on here too? Id be really interested in what you have to say about it.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
No1nptkulr,

Don't let the negative feedback discourage you from sharing yours and your family's experiences @ ATS. From time to time ATS can become "The Amateur Hour" where people like Doctor Katolu offer conclusive diagnosis as to a person's state of mind.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Appearance? Height? Purpose here? Homeland? Anything, just really curious. Thankyou for sharing your experience with us.

Hi No1nptkulr, really interesting thread so far, do you mind posting that info on here too? Id be really interested in what you have to say about it.

I am 5 feet nine. They range from just above my waist to just below my shoulders. (how ever high that is). There are others that seem to be in control of the smaller ones. These are much taller and look more like a praying mantis. These guys have no concenence (sp? in a hurry) Their arms are extremely long and they have more slinder faces and their eyes are longer and skinnnier than the 'little' ones. The ones I keep seeing is not gray. They are more my color (yellowish tan) but more of a yellow tint. I understand that they are interested in how fast we are 'growing' and 'learning'. They have not had thoughts of 'taking over' however, they have had recent thoughts on stopping our destructive behavior. (what ever that consists of). I remember my 'friend' saying that they come from a planet near a star that is in line with Orions Belt. (personally I don't know about any star formations except... well never mind, that part is unbelieveable even to me.) They wish to work with us in many ways, but 'humans' are not willing to do so yet. They say that 'Humans' have a tendency to be non-trusting. From what I gather, we, here on Earth are not ready for them to 'land' and meet because of the panic it may start. They do not want to get shot at nor blasted out of our skies. They do many tests on plant life and animal life here. It is like a giant lab for them. They know we are on the verge of many great discoveries and wish to be here when these 'discoveries' are made. They send their greetings but things must stay the way they are for now.... at least until all of us are able to handle our own as well as take care of our Earth. Until then, they will be there, but will only watch and wait till we are ready. At first I thought that it was all a bunch of bologna too, but the more I see and hear, the more I understand their position.

With respect,

No1nptkulr

[edit on 12/17/2004 by No1nptkulr]

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Actually, this story leads to nowhere. I think, it is hoax, but it's my opinion. Some people love spending time writing too much, but they have nothing to do with aliens and UFOs.

Of course, there are some who get the bait.... why not? :-D

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu

Of course, there are some who get the bait.... why not? :-D

Dont just make snide comments, some of us are open to ideas like this, infact to me it would be illogical if ETs didnt exist.

No1nptkulr: You know, all of that makes perfect sense to me. But when will they make themselves known, is it because they dont think we can handle mass contact yet. Im not sure it would cause mass panic, more wonder and excitement, of course it would depend on how they did it because obviously some actions look hostile. I just wish they'd make contact, im so ready to see what these guys are like and share ideas. On that subject, is there anyway to attract their attention? If their not gonna make mass contact anytime soon, then id sooo like to see them even if it were just to see one of their ships.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I don't think it's worth struggling with supporting a thread that has no credibility. Knowing the exact reason why this thread was opened, I don't assume, that it can operate a genuine discussion flow.

There are also some fanatics, who like playing the role of different people using multiple nicknames at a time. I never understood the mind of such ATSers, and I have no idea, what's the actual meaning of this.

But really, it's quite funny. A great challenge baiting trolls.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
I don't think it's worth struggling with supporting a thread that has no credibility. Knowing the exact reason why this thread was opened, I don't assume, that it can operate a genuine discussion flow.

Please explain what the reason for opening the thread was then.

There are also some fanatics, who like playing the role of different people using multiple nicknames at a time.

Yeah thats true, those people are annoying, but i dont believe No1nptkulr
is one of them. Mods can tell if members have the same IP address, which is against the rules and are quickly banned.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The IP address.... well, yes. !!

As an experiment, few days ago I managed to access the ATS with multiple IP addresses using a desire software enabling proxy connections. Not a big deal.

Let's assume, that a troll is doing the same thing, and the mods really think, that there are actually many ATSers filling up a particular thread with genuine, valueable posts.

Well, if I managed to play the role of a troll, basically anybody can do this while getting away with it.

Only one valueable comment:

Server maintenance today. Expect occasional downtime.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The topic please folks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join