It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live Radio Presents - Reality Remix Live SE3 EP6

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesOpenMouthShut

I see you're fairly new...welcome to ATS! .
I hope you enjoy the show. I was surprised how great they were &
they included a well balance choice of subject material.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

thanks alot

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
lol taxes= global warming solution.. LMAO

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I am leaning toward Laura on the climate change. We do have an effect with
the industrialization at least since the 1950's. I don't see why we cannot
change things just to make life healthier for all living things...like less deforestation
& raping the rain forest. It takes forever for trees to be replaced & we should be
growing hemp. It's ready to harvest in 120 days & can be used for many things
including a stronger paper to say the least...as now topic changed & trying to keep up, LOL!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I'll have to swing by topeka to check out that amish setup
edit on 2/5/2014 by EyesOpenMouthShut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I cannot wait to be able to get into Aquaponic Farming for myself & maybe
a few more. I love that there are more choices of fish as well as the vertical planting.
I have been waiting several years now due to renting & possibly
having to move. I may not even get to have me small patio garden this year.
Thanks for the topic & I did visit the website on ATS!

Cheers
Ektar

Guess I better stop posting as there's probably a limit, LOL!
Great Show!
edit on 522014 by Ektar because: missing info

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Just wow, Everyday I'm more impressed with this site

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Will this be replayed? I missed a lot of it!

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

seentoomuch
Will this be replayed? I missed a lot of it!

In a day or two, the whole show will be up for replay.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Yeah! I wanted to hear the discussion on the Jacques Vallee thread and also the complete discussion on the indoor gardening. Personally I think that all new commercial buildings over 5 stories should include an indoor garden using rainwater…etc…. fascinating show….

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

seentoomuch
Yeah! I wanted to hear the discussion on the Jacques Vallee thread and also the complete discussion on the indoor gardening. Personally I think that all new commercial buildings over 5 stories should include an indoor garden using rainwater…etc…. fascinating show….

The Jacques Vallee bit is up now!

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Nice! Beezer are you live on this show too? I'm a fan!

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

seentoomuch
Nice! Beezer are you live on this show too? I'm a fan!

Yup!

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Would you do a shout out with a good rabbit stew recipe? Lol, just kidding… but I am on the Primal Diet….

Watch out!
edit on 2/5/2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

Call in if you have an opinion and yes, its true.....Beezers on here as well.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Personally I think that all new commercial buildings over 5 stories should include an indoor garden using rainwater…etc….

That's a very good idea!

BTW, here's the device that I mentioned for growing herbs indoors: Click and Grow

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Thanks for website, I saved it.

seentomuch that was a fabulous idea!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Thanks! They look nice, have you tried one? I'm wondering if mold and bacteria would be a problem. Herbs have shallow roots and I don't know if they would help keep the water cleansed? I'm a newbie on aquaponics (did I even spell that right?)

Anyhow, I'm really ticked off that I have to scrap my vegetable garden this year as we're in a drought in Central Texas. Right now we can only water 1 time a week but they are forecasting that we will only be able to water 1 time every two weeks this Spring and Summer. I know, I know everyone will say rain barrels but the extreme heat dries out the soil so much that you need to water at least 2 times a day and the veggies need shade canopies. So, if these have good reviews, no mold, no bacteria I'll give it a go this Spring….

Thanks for the heads up

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Thanks! They look nice, have you tried one? I'm wondering if mold and bacteria would be a problem.

Yes, I got mine just before Christmas, because I backed them on their Kickstarter campaign. My basil and thyme are looking pretty good, but my lemon balm almost died because the automatic watering thing stopped working on that node and I didn't notice. There was a little mold on the topsoil in the thyme node, looks to have cleared up, though.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

Don't credit me, I dreamed it…. I walked through a building and one whole floor was dedicated to producing oxygen and food with a sloped floor for run off into a drain that recycled the water. Looking out the windows it was all dusty and dry outside but inside it was lush and green and bright in a soft way. High Schools were having competitions on the best design that produced the most and I was watching the winning school install the garden. The produce would be used in the cafeteria/restaurant in the bottom floor of the apartment skyscraper.

It looked as though this was a group of tall buildings out in the middle of a dusty, dry countryside that had a rail system to the next group of buildings. From what I gathered each group of buildings were dedicated to different lifestyles such as, families with children and schools, business people, young singles, academics, etc…

Anyhoo, that's just me rambling. That dream was 2 or 3 years ago but now I'm wondering if it just might happen? Hence, I loved the indoor gardening spot y'all did, thanks,

STM

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join