It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live Radio Presents -The Bear Truth - SE3 Ep4

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Join Laura as she returns to present her unique view on the world....the Bear Truth, as she see's it....it will make you think!

Wednesday @ 9.00 pm GMT (UK), 10.30pm CET (Europe)
Wednesday @ 9.00 pm EST, 8.00 pm CST, 7.00 pm MST, 6.00 pm PST (North America)
Thursday @ 9.00pm AEST (Australia)

(Running time 30 mins approx)

Tune in information

Anyone who wants to listen to ATS Live can do so in the following ways

Via The NEW ATS Radio Page (high and low bandwidth players, and stream links for most commercial players available) - this site adaptive and will work on your mobile and tablet device.

Shoucast High Bandwidth

Shoutcast Low Bandwidth

Via Tune In (both the site and the Iphone and Android Apps - search for ATS Radio

Be sure to join us in the ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

Repeat Shows

The show will appear on the Rewind player @ www.atsliveradio.com...

ATS Live Radio - virtually everywhere
edit on 18/12/13 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Do you have children in today's school system? Grandchildren? Do you remember the wholesome lunches you ate during your school years either packed from home or from the warm lunch cafeterias?

Well, things have changed. These days, you have to have credit in good standing to get hot lunch at some schools or face... well, I will get to that on the show.

Come listen to me rant on a subject too close to home for me.

BT

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Nine minutes in, I am listening to my own show and still getting hot under the collar.

I am a Mother on a mission.

Come listen. And afterwards, if you feel moved by the subject, voice your opinion in your local area.

BT

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I have been hearing about school or health department officials confiscating kid's lunches brought from home under the pretext of them not meeting nutritional standards, then sentencing them to eat the school's food. Did Reagan get his way and ketchup is now considered a vegetable item? Well, got to get your GMOs and chemical preservatives from somewhere if you don't bring them from home. How about Aspartame, is it its own food group yet? Or a nutritional requirement?

Give me the Bear Truth, please.

edit on 5-2-2014 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

Eron, I could do a whole other segment on those two items alone.

They are sincerely trying to dictate every aspect of our children's lives painted up as trying to do "what is in their best interest". What they don't say is that they are creating good, obedient, non-questioning citizens in the process.

But a facet I did not touch on here, is that this issue, at it's core, is undermining the authority and standing of the parents, in their children's eyes. By humiliating the child, in such a public, brutal fashion, it is guaranteed to be a lesson the child will not forget, and the parent will be seen as a villain, earned or not.

IMHO

BT

new topics

top topics

join