It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Hillary Clinton, I know "YOU" will Read This !!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Your ego forced you to read this....*Note to Friends of Hillary. Forward this please....

So you think we forgot this Healthcare mess is all your idea....We did not.

Do you think there is any distinction between the current President and Yourself...There is not.

You really think we are going to forget 4 dead Americans in Benghazi...It does make a difference.

Do you think we do not remember you acted like the Clampett's last time you were there....Nope

Please Hillary....Go Away....Your policies have failed....Your Party is a joke....You will lose.

Hang up your Pant Suits....You have done enough damage...We certainly have not forgotten.

Do to this excellent site and it's servers...With the gob of people you have working the net.

I know you will get this Hillary....Say Hi to Bill

PS. Please don't kill me.
edit on 5-2-2014 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

I was under the impression that the healthcare system we now have was a Republican idea spawned by the Heritage Foundation?

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I know Hillary will not read this , and the GOP is a joke.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

MystikMushroom

I was under the impression that the healthcare system we now have was a Republican idea spawned by the Heritage Foundation?

I specifically remember Hillary trying to start this program when Bill was in Office.

Remember, "I am not staying home making cookies"...

I am not a Republican....They are just as guilty the way I see it.
edit on 5-2-2014 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

xavi1000
I know Hillary will not read this , and the GOP is a joke.

She will read this....

Yes the GOP is a joke.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Dude, Please don't insult the Clampetts like that. The Goldbergs or maybe even Cartmans mom would be a better fit. I agree with everything else you said!
If she gets in there, it will finish the country off, assuming there'll be anything left of it after Obama gets done. I'm not against a woman president but I don't think Hillary should be the first one. Her past is too checkered, and let us not forget the shame that liberal Bill brought to our country. We don't need no more Clintons, Obama's, Bushs'. What we need now is a hero. Unfortunately, I don't see any around.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Nice Rant.

You really have taken Chris Christie's downfall to heart haven't you.

I agree she is just the same old corporate sponsored puppet that we've had since 1981.

Unfortunately you have no one to run against her.

And I don't think an anonymous rant on an internet forum will convince her otherwise.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Hey! Just got this in my inbox...

Dear WhyamIhere,
Thank you so much for you kind communication, I didn't read it myself of course that's what my unpaid interns are for.

As to your concerns about healthcare and Benghazi I can only repeat my previous position on these issues:
    What difference does it make!?!

I was going to simply let your communication pass but you mentioned my pant suits and well, we just can't let something like that go. I'm having a custom drone painted red white and blue just for you as obviously you're one of "those" constitution people. You're all so cute but I'm going to drone-bomb you anyway.

As for Bill I''ll be happy to send along your kind regards now. As soon as we get to the White House I've got a drone for him too. Just like you I haven't forgotten that tawdry Monica thing he pulled back in the day.

Be well and I'll be in contact... soon. Please don't forget to send in your tax deductible donation supporting my upcoming Presidential bid in the phoney two party election.

Sincerely
HC

edit on 767am2626am112014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

BritofTexas

Nice Rant.

You really have taken Chris Christie's downfall to heart haven't you.

I agree she is just the same old corporate sponsored puppet that we've had since 1981.

Unfortunately you have no one to run against her.

And I don't think an anonymous rant on an internet forum will convince her otherwise.

Well, you are right. I must confess to never in my life voting for a winner...Not Once.

I have always been the guy without a Candidate. You get it. We have been played.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Thanks...

Sometimes the first laugh of the day is the best.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I came here hoping for a warning to Hillary for that Elizabeth Hurley and Bill stuff but i find just hate

I miss Bush, at least he seemed like a guy you could take some beer with

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

MystikMushroom

Shhh they don't want people to know that. Remember it is necessary to make people think it was the Democrats that dreamed this up so the blame can be placed solely on them.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

buster2010

MystikMushroom

Shhh they don't want people to know that. Remember it is necessary to make people think it was the Democrats that dreamed this up so the blame can be placed solely on them.

Hi Buster...

I will concede to both parties being guilty. 17 Trillion in debt. We need new people.

We need people that are brave and they will stand up for all of our Liberty.

You find a person from any party willing to restore our Liberty...The have my support.

Hillary is just part of this huge ugly machine...

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I have to say, right now, her being in power next scares the bleep out of me.
I would vote for the fictional "Satan" , in stead of her.

It's going to be a very scary road, with the choices we have.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Hiliary and Obama sure give lots of money to the muslim brotherhood. Remember when she said Obama would make the worst president ? Then after he was elected she kissed his butt. To be fair, Bill Oreilly AND chris Christie also kissed obamas butt to his face.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

whyamIhere

buster2010

MystikMushroom

Hi Buster...

I will concede to both parties being guilty. 17 Trillion in debt. We need new people.

We need people that are brave and they will stand up for all of our Liberty.

You find a person from any party willing to restore our Liberty...The have my support.

Hillary is just part of this huge ugly machine...

You will find no one from any party that will restore our country to the way it is supposed to be. Political parties just make it easier for big money to buy the office. In my opinion all political parties should be banned and only independents allowed to run for office. This way people will get off their lazy butts and start asking the politicians what will you do for this country instead of just walking in the booth and voting for people they know nothing about like what happens now.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

lotusfoot
Hiliary and Obama sure give lots of money to the muslim brotherhood. Remember when she said Obama would make the worst president ? Then after he was elected she kissed his butt. To be fair, Bill Oreilly AND chris Christie also kissed obamas butt to his face.

When did they give money to the Brotherhood? When the Brotherhood was running Egypt they had to give them money it's part of the peace agreement between Egypt and Israel that America pays Egypt 1.5 billion a year in aid. Did you want America to break it's promise and stop paying protection money for Israel?

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Maybe she regale us all with another story of how she face Death like she supposedly did in 2008, remember that LIE!

"I remember landing under sniper fire," she said in Washington on Monday. "There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base."

News footage of the event however showed her claims to have been wide of the mark, and reporters who accompanied her stated that there was no sniper fire. Her account was ridiculed by ABC News as "like a scene from Saving Private Ryan".

The statement Below is just B S, " Did Misspeak" you mean LIED, don't you?

Hillary Clinton has conceded that she "did misspeak" about landing in Bosnia under sniper fire, blaming tiredness for a dramatic description that was shown to have been significantly exaggerated.

link

She said when she arrived in Bosnia on March 25, 1996, "I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base."

But news video footage of her arrival at Tuzla shows Clinton, then the first lady, calmly walking from the rear ramp of a U.S. Air Force plane with her daughter, Chelsea, then 16, at her side. Both Clintons held their heads up and did not appear rushed.

The video shows Clinton spending several minutes talking with the group, including an 8-year-old Bosnian girl who presented her with a poem, and later greeting U.S. troops.

Clinton has mentioned the sniper fire at least twice earlier in the campaign, including in December in Dubuque, Iowa, before the caucuses in that state.

Clinton say's she misspoke
No, She Lied! that's what they do Best!

She Lies very Convincing Don't You Think?
I'm sure she believes every word she is saying. Makes you think,,, what else has she Lied About?

Every Thing!
I hope some one ask her.

Times do a story on her?

edit on 6-2-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

She is a flat out liar that was coached by the Worlds Biggest liar Bill.

Remember Vince Foster? This woman is evil.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Hang up your Pant Suits....You have done enough damage...We certainly have not forgotten.

So many people have NOT, forgotten you, especially those that worked for you, You were a B$tch then and I'm sure you haven't changed now.
My husband knew some of those POOR Unfortunate Young Ladies.
It was unusual for Hillary to have men on her Staff during her husbands term as POTUS.

Since her school days, she had operated most easily among women; and when it came to appointing her own staff at the White House, she chose 29 women and one man.
Her subordinates - who called her "The Big Girl" or later "Big Mama" and wore badges saying "Hillaryland" - had a starry-eyed devotion that was almost cult-like.
One of Hillary's friends said: "They were all afraid to say no to her."
She was a hard taskmaster and would call her staff at home after hours to make trifling requests.

According to White House chronicler Bob Woodward, she "frequently reduced her personal travelling aide to tears" when the assistant failed to produce something Hillary needed.
She had a temper, but instead of "making nice" afterwards, as Bill did, Hillary withdrew in cool silence.
"One time, Hillary said: 'Mel, your problem is you just aren't mean enough,'" recalled her friend Mary Mel French.
"I couldn't work for her and keep our friendship. She is too dogmatic. She gets so into it that she ends up being mean. That is why she has to have such a young staff. They take it, and they bow and scrape."
According to one commentator, the reason Hillary surrounded herself with women was because she found men too complicated. Indeed, she once told former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright, who owed her appointment to Hillary's support: "We both know what a**holes men can be."

link

I'm sure America Needs a Man Hater as President. She'll have to work with a few here and there not to mention, the Leaders of other Nations.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join