It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA analysis of Paracas skulls found to be human-like creature.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   

raymundoko
reply to post by bottleslingguy

Explain how his point is moot just because Pye is dead...

let's move on to the skull shall we? What disease causes you to grow a non-human brain and completely changes everything about your bone?

or the morphological features?

"The morphology of this skull is so highly unusual as to be unique in my forty years of experience as a medical doctor specializing in plastic and reconstructive surgery of the cranium. Because of its uniqueness, I undertook an extensive review of current literature on craniofacial abnormalities, which failed to uncover a single similar example. In short, it seems to be not only unique in my personal experience, but also unique throughout the past history of worldwide study of craniofacial abnormalities. This is significant."Dr. Ted J. Robinson, M.D., L.M.C.C., F.R.C.S (c), 2004

and this is also significant because you guys have no argument against it, that's why you trash the man. the brain is the smoking gun

www.starchildproject.com...

(post by bottleslingguy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Show me where a credible reputable 3rd party evaluated the skull and the peer reviewed resulsts associated with this amazing find.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

read everything there is to read on the Starchild Project website and if you have any problems understanding something come see me and maybe I can help, but first explain which diseases give you a new type of bone and also a different brain. would be simple if you were right but you're not so you can't and I won't expect you to stop flogging this dead horse claim of Pye being a fraud.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   

bottleslingguy

read everything there is to read on the Starchild Project website and if you have any problems understanding something come see me and maybe I can help, but first explain which diseases give you a new type of bone and also a different brain. would be simple if you were right but you're not so you can't and I won't expect you to stop flogging this dead horse claim of Pye being a fraud.

I've been following it for years. The fact you can't answer my question is an answer in itself. I would give you the analyis of the data, but you don't want to hear it. You are invested in this and I doubt you are willing to listen to actual truths.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
A similar archaeological find to those of the Paracas people, found in Mexico.

abcnews.go.com...

Archaeologists in Mexico have uncovered 25 “alien”-looking human skulls with in a cemetery in the northwest state of Sonora, they said today.

Some of the skulls showed “deformities,” said Cristina Garcia Moreno, who worked on the excavation project with Arizona State University, which analyzed the bones. The bones are about 1,000 years old, dating from 945 A.D. to 1308 A.D.
“This was an Hispanic cemetery with 25 skulls, and 13 of them have deformed heads,” Moreno told ABC News today. “We don’t know why this population specifically deformed their heads.”

Moreno said that scientists had found skulls in other parts of Mexico, including Guasave, south of Sonora that also showed similar deformities in certain groups of people. Scientists believe they put beams of wood on the front and back of individuals’ heads and wrapped the wood with bands to exert pressure on the skull, Moreno said.
“We know that in some parts of Mexico, people deformed their heads because they wanted to distinguish important people or they wanted to distinguish people from one group from another,” she said.

Moreno said that skulls like this had never before been found in Sonora, and that many of the skeletons in the cemetery were those of children.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

just the fact the interior brain cavity shows a non-human brain

Present the evidence for this claim.

and the bone itself is not even close to human bone,

Present the evidence for this claim.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

OK, at this point you are really showing that you WANT to believe a specific viewpoint and nothing will change your mind, because the very same paper you quoted has the same doctor saying this:

I have always supported Dr Sweet in his belief that this was the skull of a 5-6 year old human child.

and

Carbon 14 Dating has shown the Human Skull to be 900 years old ± 40 years[2]

and

the Starchild’s mitochondrial DNA was relatively easy to recover and showed it had a human mother

and

Dr Matthew Brown, a Dentist in London, made close-up x-rays images of the maxilla in September 2004. He states that the roots of unerupted teeth are consistent with those of a child who was about 4½ yrs old.

Dr David Hodges, a radiologist, stated that the suture lines were open and growing at the time of death. Dr.David Sweet, an internationally renowned forensic pathologist at the University of British Columbia, was of the opinion that the skull was that of a 5-6 year old, based upon the dentition in the right maxillary fragment

Their DNA research from 2003 shows that it was a human that was part of en.wikipedia.org...

DNA testing
DNA testing in 1999 at BOLD (Bureau of Legal Dentistry), a forensic DNA lab in Vancouver, British Columbia found standard X and Y chromosomes in two samples taken from the skull, "conclusive evidence that the child was not only human (and male), but both of his parents must have been human as well, for each must have contributed one of the human sex chromosomes."[2]
Further DNA testing in 2003 at Trace Genetics, which specializes in extracting DNA from ancient samples, isolated mitochondrial DNA from both recovered skulls. The child belongs to haplogroup C. Since mitochondrial DNA is inherited exclusively from the mother, it makes it possible to trace the offspring's maternal lineage. The DNA test therefore confirmed that the child's mother was a Haplogroup C human female. However, the adult female found with the child belonged to haplogroup A. Both haplotypes are characteristic Native American haplogroups, but the different haplogroup for each skull indicates that the adult female was not the child's mother.[1]

edit on 10-2-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I'm not avoiding anything, I'm doing exactly what you guys do: stick to my agenda. the only difference is my agenda is about the truth.

tell me one "actual truth" that proves Pye was a fraud or was trying to become a millionaire by defrauding people (he didn't die a rich man).

Explain how the brain is actually a human brain even though it is not.

Those are truths, nothing you've said has been.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by iterationzero

you never bothered to read the website have you?

so now all you have to do is go there. I'm sure you'll say it's all made up and they're just pulling our legs for money. (truth be told I've never given Lloyd or the SP a dime. I've read his book but someone gave it to me. so I've got nothing invested in this)

do you think the skull is not a skull that once lived in a live creature, as in a plastic model? or do you think the skull is real bone but more of an amalgamation to appear as natural morphology? be careful how you answer because it's a slippery slope on either side.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by raymundoko

are you aware of the FOXP2 gene of the skull? probably not because you keep harping on old news.

the craniofacial guy only knows his field and being a "credible scientist" can't go any further than where his expertise lies so I wouldn't expect him to come out of his comfort box. that's no proof of fraud or deception. What do you have to say about what he said concerning the morphology? oh that doesn't help your agenda, nevermind.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

bottleslingguy

I'm not avoiding anything, I'm doing exactly what you guys do: stick to my agenda. the only difference is my agenda is about the truth.

No, you are making claims. When asked to back up those claims with proof you refuse to do so.

tell me one "actual truth" that proves Pye was a fraud or was trying to become a millionaire by defrauding people (he didn't die a rich man).

So because he did not die rich he never tried? I guess every poor person wants to be poor and just isn't trying? If that is not the case then simply failing is not an indication of not trying, relegating your response to the "meaningless" pile.

Here are some facts.

DNA testing done in 1999 by BOLD found 100% human X and 100% human Y chromosomes. Meaning the mother and father were both 100% human.

DNA testing done in 2003 found the mtDNA was 100% human. This is consistent with the testing done in 1999.

Steven Novella, an assistant professor at Yale University Medical School determined the skull was of a child that had congenital hydrocephalus, and the cranial deformations were from the accumulat of cerebrospinal fluid within the skull.

Now the FOXP2 gene testing is evidence of fraud. There are about about 3 billion base pairs in the human genome. One of Pye's tests consisted of a sample of only 400 base pairs. He tested 400 pairs out of 3 billion and then concluded the DNA couldn't be human. Pye also concluded it's impossible for an abnormality like this of the FOXP2 gene to exist in humans. Here is proof that is a complete lie.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

Explain how the brain is actually a human brain even though it is not.

There is no brain. Did Pye hide a brain somewhere?

Those are truths, nothing you've said has been.

I just gave you actual facts, care to dispute them?
edit on 10-2-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I can tell you have no idea what a foxp2 gene is.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

bottleslingguy
reply to post by raymundoko

are you aware of the FOXP2 gene of the skull? probably not because you keep harping on old news.

the craniofacial guy only knows his field and being a "credible scientist" can't go any further than where his expertise lies so I wouldn't expect him to come out of his comfort box. that's no proof of fraud or deception. What do you have to say about what he said concerning the morphology? oh that doesn't help your agenda, nevermind.

I posted about the FOXP2 gene and why it's outright fraud.

Per your source...

Remember, the maximum of variations in human mtDNA is 120. Neanderthals carry 200. The new hominins, Denisovans, carry 385. The Starchild extrapolates to 977!

The mtDNA was already proved to be 100% human and from haplogroup C. Go look up "extrapolate", this will make more sense.
edit on 10-2-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Want to know what FOXP2 mutations are associated with?
Here is a hint .. it starts with Hydro .. and ends with cephalus.

Like I said, I can post facts all day long .. you don't care. You want the fantasy to be true, so you ignore the factual.

services.nbic.nl...

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Text Purplereply to post by SLAYER69

Wow. Rigght on. I was going to reply pretty much the same

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Just in case YOU have forgot DENY IGNORANCE is that not the motto of this site, what's the point of discussing something that shows all the hallmarks of total BS when something REALLY worthwhile could be the next thread.
edit on 11-2-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

In Slayer's defense he asked for proof .... I think I provided it.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Those who've helped butcher this thread from both sides force
me to ask. Is everyone in agreement that most of the Paracas
skulls do allow for up to 25% more brain capacity? And that
binding or deformation, does not accomadate the differences,
that are obvious in regards to the paracas skulls?

I'm asking.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Novella LOL. as long as you people keep harping on that you might as well be interested in buying the Brooklyn Bridge!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join