It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA analysis of Paracas skulls found to be human-like creature.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

rickymouse

The binding makes some distinct impression marks on most of the skulls. On top of that the skull suture marks are different on the ones he saw. If a person does not go along with the consensus of the time or their trained procedures, most professionals lose their right to engage in their profession. You ought to know this, you are a doctor.

Could you please post some examples of these skull sutures that are so different they require an Extraterrestrial explanation alongside what should be conventionally expected in a conventionally Artificially Deformed Skull?

If this is such an important talking point from the perspective of evidence, then, there should, by all counts, be some ready easily found and available examples of high definition close ups all clearly unambiguously labelled and diagramed with arrows and side-by-side comparisons, X-Rays, and the whole work-up all over every and any fringe resource that accepts/promotes an ET explanation.

It is just a little different type of hominoid, I doubt if they are ET. The difference in the sutures location just wasn't like modern humans have. Probably just another type of person.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

rickymouse

It is just a little different type of hominoid, I doubt if they are ET. The difference in the sutures location just wasn't like modern humans have. Probably just another type of person.

... and yet, we're still waiting on examples of these amazingly important examples of skull suturing that are so important to the topic they seem to always pop in mention on near every Artificial Cranial Deformation = ??? thread.

If the sutures are so important, then, we want to see them.

Please provide us comparative samples of high resolution photos showing these skull sutures that are so special they have to be brought up every time, next to other "normal" examples of Artificial Cranial Deformation, as well as non-deformation skulls.

If the sutures are important enough to mention, then, we want to see them.

Waving around terminology and buzzwords like "DNA Test", "Skull Sutures" next to claims of whatever name brand "wow" product these sorts are selling is nice and all, but, there are those of us that actually want to SEE these things if indeed they're so importantly amazing such to come to these big "wow" conclusions.

Some of us know a few things about our bones, and would like to see these amazing sutures that seem to always get mentioned but never shown.

Please provide the evidence that supports the claim.

edit on 2/6/2014 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The Ancient Paracas were people that predate, influenced and gave genetic ancestry to the Nazca people.

They have been DNA tested and found 4 types of Native American Haplogroups and are all human.

See previous page links and quotes from research papers for details.

These skulls are consistent with the Ancient Paracas.

If these skulls were independently tested at all by those claims in the OP story, which is even doubtful, then where are the results, wouldn't they have been tested by a reputable lab then sent to a research lab for verification.

The guys making the claims are touting for money to fund their DNA test online. If there was any possibility of these being anything noteworthy then plenty of research facilities would do the research for free as it would aid their studies.

Furthermore, these surely belong to some authority and as such would have been verified initially by some authority.

Whilst there is every possibility of humanity having a 'strange past' and all sorts of hominid and / or non Earth influences, the internet being awash with hoaxes and things of no substance at all really is just a distraction from the real things going on and only adds to the defamation of those that believe in ETI. If there's any conspiracy, there it is, making fools of those looking for answers and throwing out hoaxes as a smoke screen.

It always is worthwhile being vigilant instead of being led down some path of nonsense.

edit on 6-2-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

The guy I met who gave a speech on this at a conference is not this guy. I did find a video on the difference. The guy who gave the speech on this subject is an archeologist or anthropologist. I don't have his pictures because I saw him in person and talked to him for a little while..I think our conversation was about the food down in that area.

This is about what his slides showed. www.youtube.com... The ones he saw were in a bigger museum somewhere though. This video has some other videos after it that also explain this.

I do not think these people were ETs though. Just people with either different DNA or a really different gene expression of the junk DNA.
edit on 6-2-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The whole idea of skull shaping is very interesting, I wonder if there is some build in disposition in us that finds that shape appealing to us. Just Bing images "hairstyles high bun" and you will see that we try to copy that shape with our hair. Maybe we are trying to look like our long lost alien (masters, creators)? Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

that go to response is now a hallmark of someone who hasn't a clue on this subject. It's easy enough to find out the answers to why you are wrong about that but I don't expect you'll want to. People on your side of this subject are simply behind the learning curve.

ok so I'm going to add the link to the starchild project where it explains why it is not one of the suggested deformities, make sure you read it or else if you keep blabbing your mouth no one will care to read what you write anymore.

www.starchildproject.com...
edit on 7-2-2014 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

when are people going to realize that's the whole thing about junk dna? the answer to why we have dna that doesn't seem to have a purpose is that we have alien dna. that's the simplest answer. it's that packet of genetic code that more than likely contains everything you need to know to build anything you want. that's what sets us apart from normal animals- that we have not only the ability but the desire to change or modify ourselves in such ways.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

when are people going to realize that's the whole thing about junk dna? the answer to why we have dna that doesn't seem to have a purpose is that we have alien dna. that's the simplest answer.

The very fact that people continue to call it "junk DNA" instead of noncoding DNA is exactly why we don't know what the purpose is yet. The focus has been on determining what the coding regions code for. The ENCODE project reported out 18 months ago that ~75% of the noncoding sequences and we've already found regions that act as gene separators so that a mutation on one gene doesn't affect neighboring genes, gene expression switches that turn specific genes "on" and "off", gene expression regulators that determine the degree to which a gene is expressed, and transcription factor locations that control the information transfer from DNA to mRNA. Just because we don't know what it does yet doesn't imply aliens, it just implies that we don't know what it does. Yet. Your argument is no different from the way in which natural phenomena like lightning or volcanoes were ascribed to gods before we understood those phenomena.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Wait...we don't know what something is, therefore, ALIENS.

Got it.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

You can't link a site known to be a scientifically dubious.

The star-child project is a fraud because they claimed to have been doing DNA research on it, but they have NEVER released their DNA testing nor which labs or qualified personnel were involved.

Do you know how long it takes to do a solid, well documented DNA study? 2-3 months max if you have to ship it between labs.

They've been dangling the DNA results because their aren't any, or if there are, they probably show human.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
They have been running this story for four years people, just accept it as a fraud to get your traffic and your money then move on.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I posted earlier and have since been following this story on a variety of different sites. I had a thought here.

What if this...is THE missing link for man that we've always been looking for? That it perhaps is not between ape and human? Maybe this link will turn out to be the one that links us with the other between homo sapiens and apes?

These are wonderous times we live in! Im thinking that in our lifetimes...we will learn the truth.....

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

mysterioustranger
These are wonderous times we live in! Im thinking that in our lifetimes...we will learn the truth.....

And for only $29.95, plus shipping and handling.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by raymundoko

throw out all the dna stuff and explain why it doesn't have a human brain, the cranial cavity shows something completely different from a human brain. Can you explain how the bone is chemically not human bone? What deformity causes such a thing? Nice try changing the subject with the false claim that the website has been proven to be a fraud. Stick to the evidence.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

raymundoko

Wait...we don't know what something is, therefore, ALIENS.

Got it.

even better: we study this stuff really hard and still can't figure it out.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

iterationzero
Just because we don't know what it does yet doesn't imply aliens, it just implies that we don't know what it does. Yet.

how about HOW it does what it does and how it came to make us and make it fit within the known timeframe. where are all the intermediate species? We keep finding these non-humans even though they are human like so where did THEY come from? Where are their ancestor species that evolved into them? How did all these human like species appear with literally no precedent species?

I won't keep hanging on to your "yet", I'm going rogue and getting ahead of the learning curve. It makes more sense than listening to you describe how well your field has constructed a jargon-filled hope chest.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

You obviously didn't read my post of two different and very robust studies of paracas and later peoples, by recognized researchers and labs. It's clear that the people of the paracas culture were in fact human and belonged to known human groups, who's genetics is well documented and understood.
The inferences that these people were not "human" is balderdash.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Source your claims. You will find that there is also no scientific evidence to back them up, simply the word of Lloyd Pye.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by raymundoko

notice the group project underway

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by punkinworks10

you lost me at "recognized researchers and labs".

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join