It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Zimmerman to fight rapper DMX in celebrity boxing bout

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

poloblack

thesaneone
I think this fight is a charity event so I don't think George will get paid.

As far as him fighting DMX I hope George beats the living snot out of him.

Dmx has more problems then a math book.
And I hope DMX beats the piss out of ''Triggerman''.

I think Im with Lys on this one.... theyre gonna become best buds and embark on a psychotic bromace after the "fight".

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Ugh.

Just ugh.

Both of them probably haven't a clue how to fight with their hands. They will probably hurt themselves more than one another.

I'll give it the attention I did the Super Bowl: None. (ok, a SINGLE comment on ats...now, none)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I got my money on DMX, I hope he rips George Zimmerman a "New One". Payback is a BIitch

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
THIS IS FRIGGING NUTS!!

Part of Zimmermans defense was that he couldn't fight.... That's why he pulled trigger.
Now he wants to box a black guy.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This is embarrassing. Old shriveled crack addicted DMX has been chosen to play the fool required to keep the clown relevant. This is one of those lose lose situations, where the only person who benefits is the person you wanted taken down. Bad times all around.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bumjuicer101

Payback for what?

If you look at DMX he has been found guilty of many crimes. How many times has George been found guilty?

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

thesaneone

Payback for what?

If you look at DMX he has been found guilty of many crimes. How many times has George been found guilty?

Just because George wasn't found guilty, doesn't mean he is innocent or justified in his actions. Just as OJ killed his wife and was found not guilty, but he's paying for it now.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I for one will not be watching this event. Didn't listen to the rappers music. Didn't tune in to one minute of the Zimmerman trial. I have no interest in any of this b list celebrity crap.
That being my opinion will mean a pay per view sellout.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Yes he is but for a crime he was found guilty of.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

seabag
reply to post by ausername

He’s fighting DMX? Well good for him. I hope he knocks DMX out and makes a lot of money. All the pressure is on DMX.

As tasteless as this spectacle is, I think the “Trayvon” hysteria has past. We have a short attention span and that shooting certainly wasn’t the crime of the century (it wasn’t even a crime).

Obviously it isn't past, The guy was tried by a jury of his peers and found INNOCENT and yet there are many idiots who STILL think he was guilty and a murderer based on what the read in the same media they always claim lies and manipulates the stories on every other subject.

I guess they know better than the jury because obviously they have some inside information the jury didn't have when determining the case.

When you have so many biased easily manipulated sheep just on this website how many do you think are still out there?

The guy will never be innocent of his crime and move past it as long as people judge others on stuff they know nothing about.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mwood

He was found not guilty, so was OJ.
That doesn't mean innocent.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

CALGARIAN
THIS IS FRIGGING NUTS!!

Part of Zimmermans defense was that he couldn't fight.... That's why he pulled trigger.

Could the parents of Martin use what he has said in this interview to file a civil suit against Zimmerman? Because Zimmerman used the excuse that he was defenseless now he is saying that he was training in boxing for weight loss and self defense.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Zimmerman ... not guilty of murder.
Zimmerman ... guilty of stupidity.
The folks on TMZ all say he's addicted to celebrity now.
It's unfortunate on many levels ...

ETA .. DMX isn't the brightest bulb on the christmas tree either.
edit on 2/5/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Hoosierdaddy71
reply to post by mwood

Exactly but you have to remember the trial took place in Florida. You know where it's normal for a woman to look for her child that has been missing for a month at a wet t shirt contest.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Hoosierdaddy71
reply to post by mwood

WHAT?

When you are found not guilty in a court of law that means you are innocent.

I see where this thread is going and I am out.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Ok how bout some honesty.
Trayvon was a little punk that was kicked out of school for possession of stolen property. He should have been in school.
He had skittles and arizona watermelon drink, not iced tea. Thats two of the three ingredients needed to make a codeine lace drink called lean. He was not an a stranger to trouble.

Zimmerman had whats called little man syndrome, he was trying to prove his manhood. He knew he was a wimp so he carried a gun.

Both men were wrong and one ended up dead. Neither are worthy of any kind praise.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

is Zimmerman a " celebrity " ???????????? and who the hell is DMX ????????

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

thesaneone
WHAT?

When you are found not guilty in a court of law that means you are innocent.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Nope.

It means there was insufficient evidence present for the jury to reach a unanimous guilty verdict. Juries and courts don't render a verdict of innocent. It's either guilty or not guilty. Not guilty in a US Court does not equal innocent, for anyone, ever.

As to the fight, I'd like to see a handicap match, those two halfwit chumps against Terry Tate, office linebacker.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

CALGARIAN
THIS IS FRIGGING NUTS!!

I know, right Cal?? Oh the irony.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

DMX is a celebrity?

I'm guessing he'll get in the ring, make his annoying dog barking sounds and hope that it'll be enough to scare zimmerman away.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join