It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Zimmerman to fight rapper DMX in celebrity boxing bout

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Haven't we done enough with this person to cause racial tensions to escalate?

If he gets the beating of his life by this "rapper" will that help or make things worse?

If he wins will there be race riots?

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I was gonna put my 2 denarius on the rapper but after seeing the picture i'm not so sure now

May the circus continues!!!

edit on 5-2-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Zimmerman is going to do everything possible to never have to work a real job again it seems.

Both of these people need too much attention IMO. I hope they beat the pulp out of each other and are sent home with a full length mirror as a consolation prize. They can stare at themselves so maybe we won't have to for a while.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
THIS is hands down the best part of the article "They should send Floyd Mayweather to the ring and tell George Zimmerman it's DMX," he tweeted. "He won't know the difference."

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ausername

He’s fighting DMX? Well good for him. I hope he knocks DMX out and makes a lot of money. All the pressure is on DMX.

As tasteless as this spectacle is, I think the “Trayvon” hysteria has past. We have a short attention span and that shooting certainly wasn’t the crime of the century (it wasn’t even a crime).

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

seabag

As tasteless as this spectacle is, I think the “Trayvon” hysteria has past. We have a short attention span and that shooting certainly wasn’t the crime of the century (it wasn’t even a crime).

I hope you're right, but what if it does inadvertently reignite the Trayvon hysteria?

Maybe by design?
edit on 5-2-2014 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Zimmerman is going to do everything possible to never have to work a real job again it seems.

Why not capitalize on this misfortunate incident? I’m sure his legal bills for defending his life (for the second time) are astronomical. Are people who were wrongfully charged and dragged through the legal system supposed to bury their heads and live in a hole somewhere after their ordeal? He's trying to get his life back after Jessie Jackson and his merry band of racists stole it from him!

I say more power to him!

Give him hell, George!!

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I hope DMX "stands his ground".

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
That's the price you pay, for murdering someone.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I hope you're right, but what if it does inadvertently reignite the Trayvon hysteria?

Maybe by design?

It doesn’t seem probable enough to even consider a contingency IMO.

The Trayvon thing was NEVER as big as Obama and the media made it. Things like that happen daily around the world without national incident. This was an intentional media frenzy to forward their agenda of further dividing the country along racial lines.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

WonderBoi
That's the price you pay, for murdering someone.

I guess you missed the verdict.

It wasn't a murder.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Next up....Zimmerman sex tape!

Ha! Now what I would find REALLY funny is if GZ whooped DMX's a$$. DMX has been arrested so many times the guy is just looking for any way he can to get back into the spotlight. This sounds about right. GZ has to be hurting for money to do something like this though...can't imagine he can actually find work anywhere that he has to be seen by people.
edit on 2/5/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
hahahhaah ah ah aha

hahaha haha ha ha

God Bless Merica

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Vasa Croe
Next up....Zimmerman sex tape!

Ha! Now what I would find REALLY funny is if GZ whooped DMX's a$$. DMX has been arrested so many times the guy is just looking for any way he can to get back into the spotlight. This sounds about right. GZ has to be hurting for money to do something like this though...can't imagine he can actually find work anywhere that he has to be seen by people.
edit on 2/5/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

Well when you stalk and kill a kid and then get away with it you really can't expect to be welcomed with open arms.

DMX may be in some trouble in this fight Zimmerman has so much fat on him that he may not even feel a punch. But then again he may have a heart attack waddling around the ring trying to get away from DMX because DMX isn't a kid or a woman.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
He couldn't whip a 16 year old kid's ass and now he's a boxer? GTFOH. And how the hell is this guy a celebrity?? Only in America.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Good grief. How damned embarrassing. Cant these gutter mentality idiots keep their idiocy on the down low?? Back alley it and hide it... PLEASE. We are already hated and a joke around the world, now THIS?? I changed my mind... this isnt an Idiocracy, Its worse. I cant even bring myself to laugh at the brown drinking water and lack of lightbulbs in Sochi at this point... lookie at how elevated we are in Merica. Im going to have to go to the International fair here in with a bag over my head.. or lederhosen.. or something.

Zimmerman was always a dipwad.. but DMX?? Oh how the mighty have fallen. LOL! Get him some gravel and he just might win this match.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I think this fight is a charity event so I don't think George will get paid.

As far as him fighting DMX I hope George beats the living snot out of him.

Dmx has more problems then a math book.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This is how I see it going down.

The two men enter the ring, each in the respective corners. The Referee announcing one man after another, bringing them to the center of the ring to touch gloves. They stare deep into each others eyes, neither one is blinking in the slightest! grim expression scowled across their faces, as they inch ever closer touching, nosing, eyes intent, both men, emotionally deprived, yearning for something to fill/feel that gap, as they begin to kiss, DMX could be heard saying "All I ever needed was someone to love me, dawg, arf arf." Zimzam replied "I love you". They bust out with a big slob kiss like deep tongue stuff that isn't appropriate for a work environment, let alone a boxing match, I mean you should've seen them struggle to get their gloves off, kinkeh.

Yep.
edit on 5-2-2014 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I have a feeling that DMX is gonna get beat down. Crack is a helluva dr....I mean....DMX doesn't look well. Anyway, if George wins, I bet he will get shot. Knowing how sensitive this issue is, it's just so stupid and disrespectful to do. I know money is behind it as it is behind everything, but I think people need to have some common decency. And....if DMX loses, oh man! He will be disowned by the black community. I'd like to know who set this up. Show their names, photos & bios.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

thesaneone
I think this fight is a charity event so I don't think George will get paid.

As far as him fighting DMX I hope George beats the living snot out of him.

Dmx has more problems then a math book.
And I hope DMX beats the piss out of ''Triggerman''.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join