It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man pays kids delinquent school lunch bills...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

I think I will go pay some public school lunch bills in the next week myself.

Lets see if we can start a trend, I'm gona check out my son's school as well, thanks for the idea!!

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by zeroBelief

The best deed of all, to hand the people of this world would be to free them from the mental shackles that are the root causes of all this.

These things are held in place so firmly at ALL times over the last 30,000 years at least, and will not EVER let go, in fact the more complicated things are the harder the work to keep things working as they are accelerates.

A decision must be made, to flat out annihilate those who stand to use this place as a source for all things wrong in the universe, and a decision to never let them escape has ALREADY been made.

Happily we continue to see them scramble desperately to cause humanity to open the "stargates" that have been closed by their inadequacy, their disgusting filthy fallen selves.

Everything appears to be falling, rising, crumbling, building, but the pillars they long to control, are morphing into that which sees them as so boring they must disappear, the fight will be exhilarating, and yet, nothing more than sadness for the victors, that we have to take it to such a level to help our oppressors, be "set free".

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Seems to be the only way things will ever get done these days. I'm surprised they haven't told him he can't do that or that they cannot provide the information (numbers) that wold allow it.

If we gave the schools a few extra million or whatever it took to feed those that could not pay they'd find a way to squander it, so that eventually there would be a co-pay and once again they'd be in the same boat. Oh, wait a minute that's what they are already doing. There are federal programs to feed the kids, but they cannot manage to make it work without an ever increasing co pay - just like our parks.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

ParasuvO

The best deed of all, to hand the people of this world would be to free them from the mental shackles that are the root causes of all this.

These things are held in place so firmly at ALL times over the last 30,000 years at least, and will not EVER let go, in fact the more complicated things are the harder the work to keep things working as they are accelerates.

A decision must be made, to flat out annihilate those who stand to use this place as a source for all things wrong in the universe, and a decision to never let them escape has ALREADY been made.

Happily we continue to see them scramble desperately to cause humanity to open the "stargates" that have been closed by their inadequacy, their disgusting filthy fallen selves.

Everything appears to be falling, rising, crumbling, building, but the pillars they long to control, are morphing into that which sees them as so boring they must disappear, the fight will be exhilarating, and yet, nothing more than sadness for the victors, that we have to take it to such a level to help our oppressors, be "set free".

From the planet Earth I'd like to extend a warm and hearty HELLO!!!!

Please, come visit us sometime.

Oh, and btw, the thread is about someone doing a good and selfless deed. I'm not sure how you translate that into your language, but, the original intent seemed to get lost in the translation.....

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   

ParasuvO

How did we get from school lunches to stargates?
Oh well, start a thread and maybe I will read it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join