It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sailboats Anyone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Hello everyone!

I may be little off tonight, and just had way too much tea, but for some reason, I have a feeling that I need to post this. It may be nothing at all, and I might just be an idiot, but just in case, I don't want to miss putting something out there that I feel like I should.

Without giving too many details; I'm sorry, I just can't right now, because I don't want to feel like more of an idiot than I already feel for posting this in the first place, but....

Anyone have anything about a ship, boat or similar, passing through their minds constantly today? Perhaps seeing it over and over again, or even thinking, dreaming, or anything like that?

For me, it's a sailboat, and I "think" it's involved in a storm, heavy rain or maybe even a huge wave behind it. The sailboat could even be, as the picture I get resembles an old style ship, 1800's style with the large sails and such, but it could simply be just a sailboat. I can't tell if it has 2 sails or just one. I can't tell if what's behind it is rain, clouds or massive waves.

If it's nothing, great! If it's something, I should know in a day or 3, usually a day.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by StallionDuck

Maybe your subconsious is telling you to take one of those sailing cruises. I hear they are better than the cater to your every whim Carnival cruises.

All in all, from your post, it doesn't sound all that dark. Maybe you just need a break. An adventure so to speak.
edit on 5-2-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by StallionDuck

Not to derail your thread or anything, but I lived on my sailboat for five years. I moved back on to dry land about eight years back and I spend everyday of my life wishing I was still there. Not a dream in the sense your talking about, but a dream non the less

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Haha Well said!

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DonVoigt

I agree, Don. It's my retirement dream.

new topics

top topics

join