It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi I'm new to ats, here's a bit about me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Hi I'm David , I'm 28 years old from England.
My hobbies are football (soccer), weird happenings e.g. Ghosts aliens etc.
The strangest thing I have ever seen is a ball of fire ( about the size of a small car) flying across the sky just above the hills where I live, roughly 10 meters above.
Anyways this was just a quick introduction, any tips help welcomed.
Thanks.
edit on 5-2-2014 by Dmw2411 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Dmw2411

Welcome to ATS David. Here's your welcome treats....enjoy...

Des

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Greetings and Salutations, David!

You'll find around 100 forums here, covering everything from Ancient Civilizations to Breaking News to Political Events and much more. All are welcome and everyone can contribute equally, so please come right in and make yourself at home!

For now, you are only able to post to existing threads or, if you need help, send private messages to Staff as well as the Complaint and Suggestion form. Once you've contributed some posts to threads around the site, you'll be able to make your own threads for others to enjoy.

There are also a few threads you'll want to look over as soon as you get the chance. They are important and helpful too!

Terms and Conditions / Reaffirming ATS Policies

Using the Features of ATS / Avatar Upload Instructions

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

Frequently Asked Questions Of All Kinds!

More tips, tricks and help can be found in the Freshmen's Forum or Board Business & Questions forum.

Remember, Above All, Have Fun!

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Dmw2411

Hey David, welcome to ATS.

Here's a thread that I've found very useful over time. All the info on linking, formatting, inserting photos and lots more. Hope it helps.

A Guide to BBCode on ATS

See you on the boards.
edit on 389am1717am22014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Dmw2411

Hello back at you from the South Coast and hope you are in a more sheltered part of UKy.

Can't add anything else the others have not covered except you will enjoy this site it you like the weird and want to discuss it with like minded people.

Welcome Shiloh.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!!

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Hi there David and Welcome to ATS !!

The strangest thing I have ever seen is a ball of fire ( about the size of a small car) flying across the sky

Lucky you !!!!

Have fun around the boards !

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Dmw2411

Welcome to ATS David!

Don't forget to wear your tinfoil hat!

-SAP-

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Des been busy in her apron again !

Welcome to the site Dave, funnily enough it was a fireball that brought me to the site initially. Nice to have you here, windy innit?

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Dmw2411

Welcome David! Hope You enjoy your time here. One tip I have mainly is, if You post something earth shattering, or similar, be prepared to see A LOT of replies saying you are full of #. Used to be that we could enjoy a calm public debate of some pretty amazing claims.stories, but as of lately I have been seeing threads closed due to some A- - Ho's ruining it for those who want to continue discussing the topic at hand. Not trying to keep you from posting, but be prepared. Later, Syx.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Glad you joined. I see Des gave you some yummy treats..so...I'll give ya your tin foil top hat
enjoy your stay here

Peace and love
-nat
edit on 5-2-2014 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Dmw2411

Welcome to ATS. It can be a strange yet exciting site...and fun as well.

Beware of Wrabbit, he's a fairly new MOD and they have saddled him with welcoming duties and I'm sure he's somewhat bitter about that. We have even caught him on camera welcoming other new members.

top topics

join