Mankind's Genetic Modification

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Sometimes I need to condense my thoughts. Those following are for you to contemplate as well.

Many, if not all, of humanity has inherited modified genetics from their ancestors. These modified ones are dormant though and remain unknown to the vast majority of people. Once in awhile someone comes along and awakens these genes inside themselves. Some turn into super-humans, some gain longevity, and others became monsters. There is an ancient hope that one day, someone will find a way to awaken these genetics in everybody. People will find out too late that it will make them less human, and instead it will make them fit extensions for the unseen intelligent beings that slide between dimensions.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TC Mike

"and instead it will make them fit extensions for the unseen intelligent beings that slide between dimensions. "

Well you do have interesting thoughts. Where are they coming from? Sometimes lately it would be so much easier to believe that unseen dimension slippers are controlling humans in power, than to believe humans really are dumb or evil in themselves.
I don't know...

Sort of X-Men mixed with demonic possession?

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   

TC Mike
Sometimes I need to condense my thoughts. Those following are for you to contemplate as well.

Many, if not all, of humanity has inherited modified genetics from their ancestors. These modified ones are dormant though and remain unknown to the vast majority of people. Once in awhile someone comes along and awakens these genes inside themselves. Some turn into super-humans, some gain longevity, and others became monsters. There is an ancient hope that one day, someone will find a way to awaken these genetics in everybody. People will find out too late that it will make them less human, and instead it will make them fit extensions for the unseen intelligent beings that slide between dimensions.

Probably not a good idea to turn on the genes and become long-lived superhuman monsters. Unless of course one is planning on going into politics and then they only need long lived and monster.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Read the book of Enoch there are some interesting aspects involving why the "watchers" needed to cross breed with humans.

Just food for thought about the dimensional thing, clicked with what's in Enoch a bit.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
The only manipulations I see are downgrades in IQ with nuclear since their atmospheric testing days and now their nuking all the people days. This is horrendous what they are doing to the human dna.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TC Mike

Professor X, is that you?

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TC Mike

Once in awhile someone comes along and awakens these genes inside themselves. Some turn into super-humans, some gain longevity, and others became monsters.

Ok, there are examples of longevity (up to 120 or so), but what examples of monsters or super-humans wandering around could you give?

And what would a person do to "awaken" the genes in themselves??

Radioactive spider bites?

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Maybe. Who knows, if I was a dimensional time slipper do you think I would let you know. Its not like you just say it and get away with it.

"I'm a dimensional time slipper! Se you in the 324th dimension on the corner of blick and snorket by the raftarafer biliba!"

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   

bobs_uruncle

TC Mike

Probably not a good idea to turn on the genes and become long-lived superhuman monsters. Unless of course one is planning on going into politics and then they only need long lived and monster.

Cheers - Dave

LMFAO!! Good one about politicians...

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   

"superdogs" = adam & eve

top topics

join