It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seattle Seahawks decode Illuminati hand signals

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Manning has been yelling that call since Indy...maybe Tennessee if one digs it up...he lines up and calls what he sees....and Omaha just means move it! Or BROKEN ARROW from the Superbowl game apparently.lol
Businesses picked up on it and decided to make a donation every time it was called...which was a lot....
Kind of like you were to take a shot of booze every time a fight broke out on Jerry Springer.

You changed the YT video twice. Why...

I'm trying to follow here...what has you concerned... is it DIA..Manning or a YT video.
edit on 5-2-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

Eta: if DIA needs scrutiny....contact Zaphod....he is quite knowledgeable when it comes to aviation history. Or he will put you on the right track. Perhaps even wrabbit. I understand that airport has been open since 1995 and still has not resolved its automated baggage system issues. seems odd...and is still under construction...but those 2 may be a good start..just go to members...look under site mods...click and write the question you have

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Bigburgh
Manning has been yelling that call since Indy...maybe Tennessee if one digs it up...

Sounds like its even worse than I thought,,,The Illuminati like too identify & groom their members at a very early age

I fear what the Illuminati will do next, now that their Superbowl plans have been ruined by the Seahawks

If ya live in Omaha it might be time to Bug Out

edit on 5-2-2014 by Misinformation because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   
This thread is RIGHT up there with the thread about God smiting the Broncos for getting rid of Tim Tebow...

Stupid, silly, stupid people.....

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Yeah and several of the politician hand signals actually mean "I love you". Makes more sense from a PR point-of-view.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Huh.

Hey guys, apparently I'm part of the Illuminati and didn't even realize it! My kid must be too, she loves giving the finger-v-sign-formally-known-as-peace-but-now-an-upside-down-illuminati-pyramid signal.

There was no Illuminati plot to the Seahawks winning. They earned it. Their defense was on top of their game and, as I've said in another thread, I honestly feel they were more battle tested by the time they came to the Superbowl. The Cowboys had a relatively easy ride up.

Like many others, the real Superbowl was the Seahawks vs the 49ers.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Is Obama also a longhorns fan then?

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

kx12x

Yup, you are right..this shot of the President is evil and not the universally accepted sign language gesture for love.

Here is a link to a billion examples showing that.

Sign Language Love

You tin foil hat IllumiNSAMason types never fail to amaze me with how far you stretch or how much you ignore common knowledge.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Manning normally changes the hand signals for every game. Several of them have been shown and they bear no resemblance to any Illuminati or Masonic symbol, real or imagined. And what happened in the Super Bowl is a bit more complex than the OP imagines. The Seahawks defense studied the Broncos offense carefully (something every defense should do and most really do do) and they knew what plays the Broncos liked to pick on any given down.

Just as a simple example, most teams will kick on fourth down, either a field goal attempt if they are close enough, or just to get the ball as far downfield as possible. Defense knows this and plans accordingly. Except the Seahawks took this one step further and analyzed every down every time. At first they blitzed every play and analyzed the results, THEN (and this is crucial) they made the connection between Manning's hand signals and the offensive reaction to the defensive plays.

That put the Seahawks in a position to predict what the Broncos would do on a given down. They knew which player would go where, and after that it was history, as the game score would indicate. The Seahawks will never be able to pull that off again because, thanks to the media and a certain Seahawks player's big mouth, the secret is out. The point here is that it was never JUST about the hand signals alone; it was about tying the signals to the Broncos' subsequent actions and whatever "down variables' were in play.

The Seahawks even admitted that had Manning changed his signals routine half way through the game, the Hawks would have been at a disadvantage, but in the heat and pressure of a game where Manning was under intense pressure and losing badly, he lost control of the game and just didn't do it. He's still a great player and the Seahawks know it and have said so publicly. The Broncos were also very gracious in defeat, a class act.

It's just that the Seahawks were very very hungry.
edit on 2/5/2014 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I watched the victory celebration parade today, live.

Richard Sherman wore dark sunglasses. Seemed like an obvious cover up to me.

I'm not saying he's a reptilian or anything, but that might explain some things.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join